• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

S l o X

Smash Champion
leaving bridgeport in like 30

hopefully swift can give me a ride back ill give him dat $$$ or else im staying in nanuet rofl

S l o X

Smash Champion
Vwins + Kage won doubles, I think.

only got to MM Nintendude. :| I need to stop running into grabs and then I'll be able to win that matchup.

VanZ got hard counterpicked when DJ went ADAM after he picked EVE. Should've went Lux. :/ stuff later.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
the uploading begins 2morrow rilly fun tourney lookion forward to facing off against jman again i came soooooooo close lol and i need to play hax more that kid is too gud shout outs 2morrow

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Haha I was kinda doing it for the lulz.

You got a lot better bro, I kinda wished I played you more though lmao.

Next time man xD
lol ok the lulz it is i hope to get gud enuff for u to take me more seriously. this tourney rilly made me want to step it up more

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ty everyone for the friendlies, my DK needed them.
I wish I played better in the bracket, I know I could have, oh well.
... went 24 hours without food, feeling like **** right lol.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just checked out my vids no corrupted files thank god but... it looks skinny...grr ill find a way to fix it next time......anyways got the 1st vid up....the reason y the resolution is so small because if the picuture was bigger 1 vid takes like 30 mins to upload so to cut on time its smaller but im lookiin into ways of making the picture bigger so bare wit me

edit: think i can fix it =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah... well... shut up :mad:

Doesn't change the fact that you're gay.

Also... yeah I wish EC tournies were like this more often.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Nice tournament everyone I wish I could have played more friendlies tho need more setups next time or maybe I should just stop watching tournament matches and go play friendlies but I'm lazy :p

Jman: **** that set was so close I had you!!!! I'll get you next time I know how to deal with lasers now! :)

Vanz: I need more peach ditto practice :( but at least I improved in the jiggs match up . You should be more patient against campy fox, float camping is the way to go!

Eggm: get out camped by float! :)

Tec0: Stop killing yourself :(

DJ: **** that pikachu was so annoying GJ in teams

G$: GJ in teams

cactuar: Next time we must play! Infinite MM at pound 5!

HBK: Sry I got so lucky in that set stich face and phantom hit :(

Hax: you look rusty you need to get back in the game for pound 5! GG in singles

ultimatescout: GG in those MM

Alukard: GJ running the tournament

GG's to everyone I played and Cya guys at pound 5.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
uploading has begun ummm it might take a lil longer than expected =(...sum files have a audio video lag and idk how to fix it so i put in sum bs music lol and that takes time and sum dont have lag so those r the 1s without music. anyways eggm cactuar vs hax and nando r being worked on now

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
uploading has begun ummm it might take a lil longer than expected =(...sum files have a audio video lag and idk how to fix it so i put in sum bs music lol and that takes time and sum dont have lag so those r the 1s without music. anyways eggm cactuar vs hax and nando r being worked on now
you have learned well

Top Bottom