• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Codi

Smash Ace
Codi, it takes about 6 hours to get to NY by car.. it's not that bad at all.
hmmm....I was gonna ask if you can go to the next no johns so i can test my new found skills against you and vwins but 6 hours is a little much for a bimonthly lol

bolt.

Smash Ace
Okay so a wii that I brought got switched with someone elses wii. The wii I brought is just a plain wii with nothing but the basics on it. So If your wii normally has a internet and some other random features and you ended up with a plain wii please tell me so I can make the switch asap! I'm also missing a wii mote. =(

Shoutouts will come later.

S l o X

Smash Champion
@Teczerooooo

No idea! Next time, I'll 1$ MM you so we can steal a tv and then play friendlies for a bit after. :o (whatever tourney that is)

You too Crismas! . . . and VanZ . . . and everyone else I didn't play.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah and i ended up with a 1.2 instead of my 1.0 if anyone knows who got the 1.0 please tell me so we can switch that next time. People don't take my disc out I don't care if you need it for a tourney match (DJ). Jerks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Okay so a wii that I brought got switched with someone elses wii. The wii I brought is just a plain wii with nothing but the basics on it. So If your wii normally has a internet and some other random features and you ended up with a plain wii please tell me so I can make the switch asap! I'm also missing a wii mote. =(

Shoutouts will come later.
Oh yeah and i ended up with a 1.2 instead of my 1.0 if anyone knows who got the 1.0 please tell me so we can switch that next time. People don't take my disc out I don't care if you need it for a tourney match (DJ). Jerks.
This is why i didn't bring **** and taped my cubes down. Only happens in NY, but every time I'm in NY. Nice way to rep.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i didnt enter singles but i had an amazing time. ggs to everyone in friendlies.

@eggm.. if somebody wants to camp when theyre losing its THEIR choice to be timed out. it doesnt matter who is camping better.. the one with more stocks is the one with the advantage.

S l o X

Smash Champion
i didnt enter singles but i had an amazing time. ggs to everyone in friendlies.

@eggm.. if somebody wants to camp when theyre losing its THEIR choice to be timed out. it doesnt matter who is camping better.. the one with more stocks is the one with the advantage.
blonde hair? :o ggs man.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
image bracket???? i rilly need that
now shout outs
Alukard: great tourney thanks for keepin melee alive and fum matches ur falco is nice
Jman: stop winning lol i want another mm almost had u a few times. thx for the advice
Hax: Great playin u. ur mad smart we shud play more and thanks for the tips
Sol: i rilly didnt want to play u but w/e see ur probably 2morrow lol
Slox: ur gettin better u ***** me that 1 match but every other game u got wrecked lol
Rykard: rich now that u main the bird u will start ****** u got mad potential
Nintendude: i hate ic lol thx for explaining the meanin of pressure it actually helped more than u think
Nando: u seemed off that day ur still a beast
Teczero: u r my target now my goal is to beat u in tourney
anybody i did friendlies with gg
i've realized i dont get nervous as much in tourney but i feel like i have sumthing to prove im gonna be a beast SOON

Alukard

Smash Hero
lets goooooo people !

EC really needs to keep the scene alive theres a bunch of players out there we just need take training seriously again !

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Me, Smellycat, and Shoopman will go.

I'd like to make up for my poor performance ^^

Eggm, can I get in those random character MMs? What you and DJN do look hella fun.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Takin mm at this. I will put up all singles from last no johns tonite and tomorrow. I will record @ this I no how to stop the lag this time I hope

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be at this. Whoever beast player wants to win teams, holla at me LOOOL! I'm doing my thing in singles too. My Samus is on some ****!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Me, Smellycat, and Shoopman will go.

I'd like to make up for my poor performance ^^

Eggm, can I get in those random character MMs? What you and DJN do look hella fun.
alright cool

Takin mm at this. I will put up all singles from last no johns tonite and tomorrow. I will record @ this I no how to stop the lag this time I hope
good **** and yea i couldn't watch a couple of the matches u put up cuz they would skip mad weird

Any chance you would move the date? This is back to back with HoG and I'm not sure I can do two tournies back to back.
nah i can't =[ its either back to back with ct or back to back with pound and since i know some people can't make it to HoG this is for them and also for the people that really want that practice cuz seriously last no johns there were a ton of set ups and alot of people played friendlies cuz i had to kick people off all over .... usually i dont have to unless its rom lol

I'll be at this. Whoever beast player wants to win teams, holla at me LOOOL! I'm doing my thing in singles too. My Samus is on some ****!
hopefully jesus can make it non last minute so reno doesn't steal him AGAIN! so we can practice for pound

I would like to continue to **** much more from now on ;)
GET EMMMM

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word Brian. Hopefully Jesus can make it. I wanna see ya win teams or at least get top 3 at Pound. If I can make it to Pound, hopefully I'll see you in teams Grand Finals lol.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea brian i felt sooo bad about the audio imma come super early to make sure i got the right settings

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Odds are I won't be there... it's too far to keep making the commute all the time. I'll still try to hit them up every now and then. Unless mad other people from nearby want to carpool.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yoooo imma be asking mad questions bout spacing and the mindgames of love so be prepared to be bugged all u ppl who i consider better than i

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Why would you space when you can press down and B at the same time?

lol but we should play friendlies at this. I'll answer your non-vague questions if you like
lol i guess. ive just been studing vids alot so i have a bunch of questions on spacing and decisions:embarrass:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It really depends on person to person.

If Fox works for you stick with him imo.

My fox is just not consistent enough sometimes =/. That and I just don't feel like I can technically keep up with stuff.

Top Bottom