• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Hi my name is WarriorKnight and I make sure to never attend tournaments that KevinM goes to regardless of if I say I'm going to them or not, and then the big one that Kevin misses out on I randomly make it.

Oh hey nice to meet you.
Lol i RSVP'd bro. Go to genesis, im going. I been wanting to meet ya too. My bowser in melee has become indestructible.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You RSVP'd at like 3 straight CT tournaments and never came down LOL.

Bowser and indestructable don't mix :p.

But I'mma be up in NY soon regardless, I'll hit you up.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Lmao, I would like to formally meet you guys again lol. I was maaad distracted that day. I gave pounds to mad ppl but only remember Vex b/c he was behind me during me and DJs set with Neo and Hat.
Plus i was downstairs playing melee 85% of the day.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I have no idea how the hell you got so d.amn good to place like you did in apex, good job *****. Ima have to play you online one of these days to see where i fall now. My last matches recorded matches ever where the ones you set up for me lol. against unholydeaths snake and then allys snake. Ally kinda kicked ma butt.

I remember ppl used to say, wifi isnt real training. I always disagreed, it is still real people you're fighting online whether theres lag or no lag. The experience is real.
This was the funnest tourney in like 2 years for me.
GGs with PlanK in melee too lol. Get at my bowser lol!
Knock off that rust so we can team at tournaments. :chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lmao, I would like to formally meet you guys again lol. I was maaad distracted that day. I gave pounds to mad ppl but only remember Vex b/c he was behind me during me and DJs set with Neo and Hat.
Plus i was downstairs playing melee 85% of the day.
Speaking of playing melee...

Me and you got like 3/4 of a match :(.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shoutouts:

Ok not really lol. I will do them later, I STILL haven't caught up with smashboards and I've been really sick these past few days :/.

I had a ton of fun at this tournament though. Thanks a ton to Alex Strife for being amazing, and everyone else who helped run it (Inui,Magus,Atomsk, etc...you know who you are). You guys made everything go smoothly from start to finish, mad props :).

Thanks to everyone I chilled/played with as well. I had a lot of fun with you MW/EC/FL people...stay cool as hell please :).

I'll do real shoutouts later.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
LOL. i'll accept your challenge. Are you going to terra bite? :bee:
I most certainly am. The people shall decide who is more spectacular.

I'm going to join this superhero MM, and I shall dress as Superknight.

Dark.Pch, I'm pretty sure Rhyme was joking.
>.< Bandwagon...How dare you try to join in on the awesome.

I was not joking. It was way funnier to assume that Smash is more difficult. But, he had to be all realistic about it.

Rhyme is one expample I am talking about. I beenn oticeing this alot. He was never like this before and now has a mouth full. Just something I noticed. And I am not talking about his joke in general
I don't talk around most people in person because I'm a cynic. Most people are just not worth my effort. I commentated on the live stream for a bit though because I was having fun watching it.

When I was new on the boards, I didn't like that most people ignored me. Because of that, I don't like to ignore anyone who talks to me. That's why you'll see that I try my hardest to quote and respond to anybody who talks to me. I'm only on the boards to talk with a select few people; but, I end up talking a lot because of my beliefs. That's why I have so much to say on the boards. In person, I simply wouldn't approach these people if I didn't want to.

^That, and I'm a smart-***. Better to learn how to deal with my sense of humor.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I most certainly am. The people shall decide who is more spectacular.

>.< Bandwagon...How dare you try to join in on the awesome.

I was not joking. It was way funnier to assume that Smash is more difficult. But, he had to be all realistic about it.

I don't talk around most people in person because I'm a cynic. Most people are just not worth my effort. I commentated on the live stream for a bit though because I was having fun watching it.

When I was new on the boards, I didn't like that most people ignored me. Because of that, I don't like to ignore anyone who talks to me. That's why you'll see that I try my hardest to quote and respond to anybody who talks to me. I'm only on the boards to talk with a select few people; but, I end up talking a lot because of my beliefs. That's why I have so much to say on the boards. In person, I simply wouldn't approach these people if I didn't want to.

^That, and I'm a smart-***. Better to learn how to deal with my sense of humor.
You must be my long-lost, identical twin. Except, my cynicism has begun to develop into misanthropy!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It would be nice if you wouldn't quote posts directly from the sbr...

D

Deleted member

I'm watching inui in the background in black. that's how pro I am.

Anachronism

Smash Rookie
Edit-deleted something I decided was too unimportant and off-topic.

It's been said too many times before, but awesome matches everywhere in this tourney.

Reactions ranged from "Holy crap" to "OH!" to "HAHAHAHA."

Videos to watch and re-watch for hours.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys shoulda seen how nice rhyme was dong against m2k in friendlies lmao. spiked and everything.

iLight

Smash Lord
What? No he did not. I played a set against his sheik and 2 stocked it both matches, then wants to john on why he lost to me. What a freaking liar. Then he goes on saying "see if I wouldf of had meta, I could have gotten away with making mistakes"

He is full of it. I pwned his shiek, he never stood a chance. Hate when people lie like that cause they think I should have not beaten them. whan a freaking chump, I lost all respect for that fool.
I'd like to clarify to both of you that when i was talking to cross i said that beat you in friendlies, but only with mk. And i told him that while my sheik may have lost, if i had slowed down and played a little gayer I would have beaten you. The only time i ever talked about your peaches abilities, i never said they were bad, though i do not think your as good as kosmos.

and in regards to "I pwned his shiek, he never stood a chance."

money match?

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I probably should have posted here less than a week afer the tournament, but i'm still too lazy to do legitimate shoutouts. Instead of remembering and posting about everyone i had a great time with, which is pretty much everyone at apex, ill post about the few gripes i had with people:

drk.peach: I played you for almost half an hour and you never went peach against me, way to make me feel bad for losing rounds to ike and not let me get a chance at your main :( And i've heard you get mad easily, you were fairly gloomy, but you didn't seem that bad, we had some good matches

jason: Cheap shot man, still didn't get you that 3stock/dollar. Look forward to playing you again, maybe eventually you'll notice i'm there and actually play seriously. I wonder if you were serious about yoshi definately being a counter to metaknight

neo: Way to say that you'll play me like 8 times and never get around to it

vex: sorry about thinking you were sandbagging, but we need to play more, your bowser is too good, and i never got to play your G&W

plank:Sorry if i was being to talkative during our match, didn't mean any of it to be insulting

phoenix lord: Don't **** talk and then try to john your way out of getting 3stocked, it doesen't look very good

Everyone in general: Secret of mana is too good, i hope everyone who passed by me playing it went home and got it and then played it straight through. Hopefully ill get to play everyone i didn't play at the next huge tournament, and get rematches with everyone i did play

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I probably should have posted here less than a week afer the tournament, but i'm still too lazy to do legitimate shoutouts. Instead of remembering and posting about everyone i had a great time with, which is pretty much everyone at apex, ill post about the few gripes i had with people:

drk.peach: I played you for almost half an hour and you never went peach against me, way to make me feel bad for losing rounds to ike and not let me get a chance at your main :( And i've heard you get mad easily, you were fairly gloomy, but you didn't seem that bad, we had some good matches

jason: Cheap shot man, still didn't get you that 3stock/dollar. Look forward to playing you again, maybe eventually you'll notice i'm there and actually play seriously. I wonder if you were serious about yoshi definately being a counter to metaknight

neo: Way to say that you'll play me like 8 times and never get around to it

vex: sorry about thinking you were sandbagging, but we need to play more, your bowser is too good, and i never got to play your G&W

plank:Sorry if i was being to talkative during our match, didn't mean any of it to be insulting

phoenix lord: Don't **** talk and then try to john your way out of getting 3stocked, it doesen't look very good

Everyone in general: Secret of mana is too good, i hope everyone who passed by me playing it went home and got it and then played it straight through. Hopefully ill get to play everyone i didn't play at the next huge tournament, and get rematches with everyone i did play
We played? What was your smash name? I'm sure I wasn't insulted, it just takes lots of focus to CAMP!!! LOL jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom