• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Daredevil's enemies' footsteps gave clues as to where they were, as well as their breathing and other sounds caused by motion. Sounds produced by Smash characters are almost always the same, regardless of their location onscreen. It's harder to play Brawl than to fight crime without eyesight.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Daredevil's enemies' footsteps gave clues as to where they were, as well as their breathing and other sounds caused by motion. Sounds produced by Smash characters are almost always the same, regardless of their location onscreen. It's harder to play Brawl than to fight crime without eyesight.
Good to know in case i am ever blinded and need to figure out which profession to choose ^_^

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme I love you!

no homo?
YEESSSS!!! Definitely homo.

Alright, and I hope you're not mad at me or anything =/
Nah. Disappointed obviously, but not mad. We can give the ol' Kirby and Oli a go next time if you want, sure.

I <3'ed this joke until DarkPch killed it.

CFSS johns. <3

Good to know in case i am ever blinded and need to figure out which profession to choose ^_^
Shadow is so ****ing epic that he chooses on a whim to become a super hero.

Super Hero MM next time. People nearby the venue will be the unbiased judges for who looks more heroinely.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Know what I noticed? Why do people have a lot of mouth online but offline they dare not speak so tuff and all like they to on the boards.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yeah, I talk a lot online, especially online. I'm shy offline though =/ which sucks b/c I hardly get to go to tourneys lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm going to join this superhero MM, and I shall dress as Superknight.

Dark.Pch, I'm pretty sure Rhyme was joking.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rhyme is one expample I am talking about. I beenn oticeing this alot. He was never like this before and now has a mouth full. Just something I noticed. And I am not talking about his joke in general

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Rhyme: I started extremely horribly, with you being my first match after hurting my hand.
I think you gave me a nice enough 'warmup' to survive long enough to get back into about two thirds of how I should have played.

Rhyme is a great Samus, but please. Remember Doom that I couldn't play right at all and at that time of the day, I couldn't use anything on my right hand but a slight motion of my thumb.

To back it up, did anyone else notice me being combo'd by 3 or even MORE of Samus' ZAir?
-Rhyme is great, but it sucks I had that accident and that my first match was on Stream.
Also, it's good for Rhyme and I to understand that this doesn't mean anything serious. I played him before the mistake, letting him hurt me with some combination attacks for this other Samus to watch.

The guy is a great Samus.
------
Plank- I have a condition that makes me mirror certain things of people.
Lucky for me it's your playstyle, huh?
------
Part of that condition is that I also feel pain as a show of myself 'working hard' so I generally accept pain and ignore it easier than most people do, making my previous rant about how everyone is rude pants people completely viable and true.

I'm so sorry I hurt your hand on saturday, :/, regardless if you say its both of our fault I still feel bad.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Cross, if you went to Apex when i went ima kill u. We didnt get to meet fool.
Darkpch ive noticed something, ur maad emo online but i never see you act like that in person.

Oh and my bowsers too good!!!

Ya we did warriorknight. we shook hands and such. it sucks we didn't get to play xD. i said Yo warriorknight its crossjeremiah. your like cool brah. and then went to play with djnintendo

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ya we did warriorknight. we shook hands and such. it sucks we didn't get to play xD. i said Yo warriorknight its crossjeremiah. your like cool brah. and then went to play with djnintendo

****, i must've been mad distracted SHlT!!
Most of the time was downstairs playin melee lol. THen i played Neo a few good rounds. My bowser still hasn't lost its edge completely in brawl yet lol.

I woulda gave u a huge hug no homo lol. Til the next time. Go to Genesis, im in there.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****, i must've been mad distracted SHlT!!
Most of the time was downstairs playin melee lol. THen i played Neo a few good rounds. My bowser still hasn't lost its edge completely in brawl yet lol.

I woulda gave u a huge hug no homo lol. Til the next time. Go to Genesis, im in there.
****nn i still remember your mindgames in brawl :laugh:

Conti

Smash Ace
APEX = A-MaZe-Ing,
My 1st ever brawl tourny ever, i learned so much going to something as big as APEX..

By the end of the weekend i definatly increased my skillz lol...
It took me the whole weekend to get used to playin other people
(i lost so many games cuz my hands were just soooo shakey i was Fsmahing and Nuetral A'ing with MK cuz i cudnt like play... and i SD'd once a match...) ...

I LOL'd that i was even on the list for Doubles... Lots of fun overall... im definatly going to more tournys in the future... =D

and i officially like playing as Diddy Kong and definatly wanna use him as my "I dont feel like playing MK" Char... =]

MK Dittos = Poo... {I dont like F-Tilt, shorthop F-airing and D-Airing away from eachother cuz idk its gay... for like ever} (i lost so many Dittos cuz i didnt know what to do)

I need to get better lol'z... APEX was a wakeup call...
Peace,
,Conti

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I remember playing WarriorKnight on WiFi with my terribad Wario too ^_^ Good times. He didn't play with me at the **** thing either.

D1

Banned via Administration
My favorite moments of this tournament:

Every single second of it, regardless of me winning/losing a tourney match/mm/friendly/etc.

It was magical.

And its "Ma d00" I never say the "d" at the end.

Get it right ma d00 <3.

Get at Seibrik definitely chillin in NYC w/ us NY smashers. *** picks up games really fast...he'll be beast at Melee soon.

I miss all the outta staters already I loved you all!

My favorite performance btw, was me vs. South in crews...too bad it was never saved. 6 stocks baby!!! ^_^

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
****nn i still remember your mindgames in brawl :laugh:
I have no idea how the hell you got so d.amn good to place like you did in apex, good job *****. Ima have to play you online one of these days to see where i fall now. My last matches recorded matches ever where the ones you set up for me lol. against unholydeaths snake and then allys snake. Ally kinda kicked ma butt.

I remember ppl used to say, wifi isnt real training. I always disagreed, it is still real people you're fighting online whether theres lag or no lag. The experience is real.
This was the funnest tourney in like 2 years for me.
GGs with PlanK in melee too lol. Get at my bowser lol!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hi my name is WarriorKnight and I make sure to never attend tournaments that KevinM goes to regardless of if I say I'm going to them or not, and then the big one that Kevin misses out on I randomly make it.

Oh hey nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom