• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We played? What was your smash name? I'm sure I wasn't insulted, it just takes lots of focus to CAMP!!! LOL jk
I gotta say Plank, you weren't nearly as campy as some MKs I've played (*cough*Bowyer*cough*) in our MMs.

EDIT: Also, MK ***** Yoshi.

iLight

Smash Lord
i think candy should change his name to plank, granted its a little harder to actually plank as snake, but i think if anyone could camp hard enough that they would need a way. It would be him

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
I'd like to clarify to both of you that when i was talking to cross i said that beat you in friendlies, but only with mk. And i told him that while my sheik may have lost, if i had slowed down and played a little gayer I would have beaten you. The only time i ever talked about your peaches abilities, i never said they were bad, though i do not think your as good as kosmos.

and in regards to "I pwned his shiek, he never stood a chance."

money match?
my bad light. i should of money matched him. as much matchup experience i get on wifi im sure i would stand a chance.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Good **** everyone who was there. The Brawl Singles Grand Finals matches were epic. Those are the only I have found online so far.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Shout out time!!!

Wow such an amazing tournament. After all the hard word and dedication a shout out to certain people would not even suffice...this is to everyone who attended and showed that we can put this together if we train hard! This is to Ally and his hard work...M2K and that smile I missed when he had fun...to Jceasr for Brawl + for Chu and being ****ing amazing...to my crew EC for just being great...to 100% juice for having fun...hell to my gf to being awesome.

THANK YOU! Thank you for all the help ( mages, inui, magus, etc ) we did a great job and I proved , to myself , that this could be done.

A lot of people have been wondering if this is my last tournament. To be honest I really do not know. I got really sick that weekend to a point where I wondered about my life ending ( not suicide but from actually dropping dead ). With that in mind I really do not want to have that on my mind and add on to that all the stress of being a T.O. I will take a break and if I do an Apex 2 I will definitely tell the world to come but until then this is my kinda short and sweet goodbye from T.Oing for a while.

One special shout out goes to Crismas and Atomsk.

Atomsk you helped me so much. I remember meeting you guys and feeling out of place. You gave me a reason to keep going. All my worrying and depression and I made it through. You kept that spirit up and it inspired me to try harder.

Cristin/Crismas...your the love of my life...you did all the things he did and more. You were the reason I did Apex your the reason all this happened. You filled this loser with the hope to turn him into the hero he wanted to be for everyone. It was because of you I got up and kept going. If I could have anyone in my life it would be you. I cannot wait until we are married and have kids and such. I love you that much sweety. With that being said...thank you...for being my inspiration.

To everyone : Never give up on your dreams...if I had one wish for this tournament it is that we are not going to die as a community. With all the different games we all like I think it is better than ever. Melee/Brawl/Brawl+ sounds like a great time by all and I would love to do it again someday. Thank you all for making my dream of doing a national tournament come true.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I gotta say Plank, you weren't nearly as campy as some MKs I've played (*cough*Bowyer*cough*) in our MMs.

EDIT: Also, MK ***** Yoshi.
For some reason it's hard for me to turn full camp mode on most of the time. But when I get the discipline to, it's hilarious.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shout out time!!!

Wow such an amazing tournament. After all the hard word and dedication a shout out to certain people would not even suffice...this is to everyone who attended and showed that we can put this together if we train hard! This is to Ally and his hard work...M2K and that smile I missed when he had fun...to Jceasr for Brawl + for Chu and being ****ing amazing...to my crew EC for just being great...to 100% juice for having fun...hell to my gf to being awesome.

THANK YOU! Thank you for all the help ( mages, inui, magus, etc ) we did a great job and I proved , to myself , that this could be done.

A lot of people have been wondering if this is my last tournament. To be honest I really do not know. I got really sick that weekend to a point where I wondered about my life ending ( not suicide but from actually dropping dead ). With that in mind I really do not want to have that on my mind and add on to that all the stress of being a T.O. I will take a break and if I do an Apex 2 I will definitely tell the world to come but until then this is my kinda short and sweet goodbye from T.Oing for a while.

One special shout out goes to Crismas and Atomsk.

Atomsk you helped me so much. I remember meeting you guys and feeling out of place. You gave me a reason to keep going. All my worrying and depression and I made it through. You kept that spirit up and it inspired me to try harder.

Cristin/Crismas...your the love of my life...you did all the things he did and more. You were the reason I did Apex your the reason all this happened. You filled this loser with the hope to turn him into the hero he wanted to be for everyone. It was because of you I got up and kept going. If I could have anyone in my life it would be you. I cannot wait until we are married and have kids and such. I love you that much sweety. With that being said...thank you...for being my inspiration.

To everyone : Never give up on your dreams...if I had one wish for this tournament it is that we are not going to die as a community. With all the different games we all like I think it is better than ever. Melee/Brawl/Brawl+ sounds like a great time by all and I would love to do it again someday. Thank you all for making my dream of doing a national tournament come true.
How does it feel to be the first person to run a national tourney that M2K lost legit at?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I have faith you'll come back to TOing and to do another tournament like this.

Hard for me to respond to that other than <3 and I knew you could do it.

I also have an extra 2GB SD card X_X, but I don't know who's it is
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it WHITE? Cause someone totally took my SD card out of my Wii and it has BOWSER CHALLENGE VIDS from COT4 and I really want it back...it made me sad that someone might have taken it...

some1 should take a pic and post those super smexy MY GAWD awesome name tags crismas made if it wasnt posted already :OOO

(itll make the others feel jealous >:] )
;D Thanks!! I was wondering how everyone liked them haha.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay, I'm going to make you a badge with your name and have lot's of ZSS sexy time on it and send it to you :DDD <3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Still looking for anyone that has seen my yugioh deck

it was in a inuyasha themed deck box and it has blue sleeves.

please and thank you

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it WHITE? Cause someone totally took my SD card out of my Wii and it has BOWSER CHALLENGE VIDS from COT4 and I really want it back...it made me sad that someone might have taken it...
No, it is blue. Like a sandisk one.

iLight

Smash Lord
i wish it wouldn't take so long to do shoutouts....

but Alex = the ****

texas = the ****

md/va = the ****

new jersey = borked without m2k

new york = watch your ****

people in my pool = the ****

anyone who played me in friendlies = the ****

there we go... that wasn't so bad

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ithrowthings - fun friendlies! Sonic can be difficult to get a kill on
ya, fun friendlies those'll definitely come in handy when fighting quivo. It seems like I gotta avoid a barrage of projectiles that spray from every orifice on TL's body and pray you airdodge into my an fsmash.

Also shieldpokes.

Famous

Smash Champion
Dang, I didn't get to play you...I only got to play MalcomM and Kojin as far as sonic mains go

[EDIT]D-Gons DK is too good...The asian counterpart of Bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom