• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Me and WarriorKnight's Bowsers are too powerful in both games. Mindgames of the love zone lol.
Indeed..... sighh lol

Most of that sexyness leaning towards melee of course lol.

oh and Crismas, u heard about my name tag request from DJ lol. Thats if you remember, I hope.
I have the doll, all I need is the tag to match.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'd like to clarify to both of you that when i was talking to cross i said that beat you in friendlies, but only with mk. And i told him that while my sheik may have lost, if i had slowed down and played a little gayer I would have beaten you. The only time i ever talked about your peaches abilities, i never said they were bad, though i do not think your as good as kosmos.

and in regards to "I pwned his shiek, he never stood a chance."

money match?
If I had played more serious against your typical meta I would have won. If I had played more serious against your shiek i would have three stocked you both matches instead of 2 stocking it. And I don't care if you think Kos-mos is better than me. What is the point of bring this up? your opinion is nothing with this I care how good I am and what I do in tournaments, not other Peach players and feel jealous or envy them. As long as I know my **** and do my thing, that is all that matters. I don't care who you think I am better than and who you thing is better than me. Me, my skills and Peach are what matter and affect my mind.

Judge is meta is better than yours and I nearly beat it in a tournament match, so me here playing you, I was toying with you.

Don't john here to me when I do not do it to you. I never said anything about your shiek to begin with until this. Then talking behind my back saying you ***** me, the hell? Show me the same respect in matches I show you. Don't talk behind my back like that and don't come off johning when I did not do it to you. I don't like it.

I'll MM you when you can stop johning and play like a man. Not a losing **** talker that needs some excuse cause he fells he should have not lose to me.

drk.peach: I played you for almost half an hour and you never went peach against me, way to make me feel bad for losing rounds to ike and not let me get a chance at your main :( And i've heard you get mad easily, you were fairly gloomy, but you didn't seem that bad, we had some good matches
I don't even remember who you are. And I was not gloomy. Just tired as hell. But GG's I guess.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am calm. Don't worry about it, this is not an emo episode. Apex destroy the emo. But I just had to comment on that cause it's just stupid how people are. I don't like when people do that to me. I show you respect in matches and don't say a word? please do the same or just don't play me at all.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
you guys shoulda seen how nice rhyme was dong against m2k in friendlies lmao. spiked and everything.
That's why it's called a friendly, lol.

dont tell him that cause then he will have the motive to be a better camper then bowyer...
Oh, god no. I would laugh so hard that I would die.

That is fantastic.

but Alex = the ****

new york = watch your ****
True story.

Thanks for the advice. ; ) That was so inspirational, man. Totally changed my outlook on everything.

Apex destroy the emo.
Apex for god tier.

My nametag is in your wallet.
My nametag made love to your name tag. I tried to stop it, but my will was not strong enough.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Does anyone else have flu like symptons after this tournament happened?

Ever since Saturday I've been getting flu like symptons.

I'm actually going to the hospital now I think I may have caught something really bad.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I am rather sick, but I don't think it's very flu-like. I believe I caught it from someone else in the house.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've been sick all week :/. It's allergies though, not the flu lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Does anyone else have flu like symptons after this tournament happened?

Ever since Saturday I've been getting flu like symptons.

I'm actually going to the hospital now I think I may have caught something really bad.
No I just think it's over-abusing our bodies at smash tournaments =p
Yeah, I stayed up 3 days straight and lost my voice somehow...
kage and famous = correct.

i got sick too, but it was just a sore throat from all the yelling I did.
and id do it again in a heartbeat.
best.
tournament.
ever.

also, get better ophy....

iLight

Smash Lord
If I had played more serious against your typical meta I would have won. If I had played more serious against your shiek i would have three stocked you both matches instead of 2 stocking it. And I don't care if you think Kos-mos is better than me. What is the point of bring this up? your opinion is nothing with this I care how good I am and what I do in tournaments, not other Peach players and feel jealous or envy them. As long as I know my **** and do my thing, that is all that matters. I don't care who you think I am better than and who you thing is better than me. Me, my skills and Peach are what matter and affect my mind.

Judge is meta is better than yours and I nearly beat it in a tournament match, so me here playing you, I was toying with you.

Don't john here to me when I do not do it to you. I never said anything about your shiek to begin with until this. Then talking behind my back saying you ***** me, the hell? Show me the same respect in matches I show you. Don't talk behind my back like that and don't come off johning when I did not do it to you. I don't like it.

I'll MM you when you can stop johning and play like a man. Not a losing **** talker that needs some excuse cause he fells he should have not lose to me.

/COLOR]
As I recall, when we played you sat down and played vs me. Not the other way around in the first place. Also I don't know why you just exploded like that all I did was calmly state that we should MM to decide the rest. No more sand bagging or johnning between us. MM for 10$ + bragging rights. agreed?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol i had a sore throat then runny nose and head ache.

and i played razor....

connection???

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What was the biggest upset at this tournament?

imo - Dojo getting 13th. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom