• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anti/ADHD only lost to me/Shadow and Diem/Snakeee (who won the tournament) at PolyBrawl. Other teams there included Wes/NinjaLink, Bum/Malcolm, Ether/ksizzle, and Blackanese/Leo.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
inui: i have nooooooooooo idea where you get this "idea" that you **** me in teams....but you dont ....the ONLY time you've played me in teams in the last 6 months was at BTYF where me and chu beat you in 4 games and you guys only beat us in 3.....you guys outplaced us b/c the 3 you won happend to be in the same set...but that doesnt make your team better than ours.....as same as it doesnt make you better than me in teams
you cant be going around saying teams matter and all that b/c teams do not tell how good a person is......soooooo many ppl can be teaming with atomsk and can still place just as high if not much higer...ppl dont magically get better in teams...the only difference is teamwork which isnt that hard of a thing to accomplish...most ppl such as myself like entering teams with ppl they know or are friends with....instead of their best person for a partner....i assure you if ppl teamed with the best that they could things would be alot different
with that being said...that shows that there should be no way that you should be down playing my name at any sort...untill you play me with a partner that is a good as yours, be able to out play me in that teams match, and consistantly beat me with that partner....you have no right to talk

Max Ketchum

Candy, you don't think Chu is as good as Atomsk? :/ I think they're very close in teams (when Chu's playing good).

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
inui: i have nooooooooooo idea where you get this "idea" that you **** me in teams....but you dont ....the ONLY time you've played me in teams in the last 6 months was at BTYF where me and chu beat you in 4 games and you guys only beat us in 3.....you guys outplaced us b/c the 3 you won happend to be in the same set...but that doesnt make your team better than ours.....as same as it doesnt make you better than me in teams
you cant be going around saying teams matter and all that b/c teams do not tell how good a person is......soooooo many ppl can be teaming with atomsk and can still place just as high if not much higer...ppl dont magically get better in teams...the only difference is teamwork which isnt that hard of a thing to accomplish...most ppl such as myself like entering teams with ppl they know or are friends with....instead of their best person for a partner....i assure you if ppl teamed with the best that they could things would be alot different
with that being said...that shows that there should be no way that you should be down playing my name at any sort...untill you play me with a partner that is a good as yours, be able to out play me in that teams match, and consistantly beat me with that partner....you have no right to talk
Spell check, use it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so? You got third. We got second. We did much better against Mew2King and Omni, and actually took a game. Before that, Atomsk and I beat you and Boss. You have also never outplaced me in teams, regardless of my partner.

If teamwork was so easy, how come I think the only teams in the entire world with true teamwork are Atomsk and I and Wes and Dire? Every other team has abysmal teamwork, imo. Not even comparable to the other two teams. Most of them win off of individual skill or just ok teamwork.

I'm sorry, but how can people team with Atomsk and place higher if we get 1st or 2nd-to-Mew2King at almost everything we enter? There is no "higher." That is the peak.

People do team with the best they can...and they lose. Like you did when you teamed with MD/VA's definite best doubles player, ChuDat. You won in winners, yeah, and then we beasted losers and got 2nd in the end. Azen and ChuDat lost to us. Holy and Ally lost to us, and they're brothers and a highly experienced team. We even won a game that I SD'd at 0% in.

I don't always team with Atomsk. Did you ignore one my previous posts entirely?

"I do well with everyone, though. I have taken 1st or 2nd-to-Mew2King at large and difficult events with teh_spamerer, dmbrandon, Bum, Atomsk, Mew2King, ChuDat, and ksizzle. I teamed with Snakeee at a tournament last summer and took 5th out of a bajillion teams, back when PC Chris and Cort played. Only teams that did better were Chu/Forte, M2K/Velocity, PC Chris/Cort, and Azen/Chu. We beat Plank and Nacker in the tiebreaker for the 5th place money. I got 2nd in low tier doubles in NJ with Shadow going all Ganondorf, lol."

My teams prowess isn't limited to my teamwork with Atomsk, nor is it influenced more by Atomsk's individual than my own doubles skill.

I have done better than you in doubles at 100% of the events we have both entered, regardless of partners.

That's a fact.

You got me in singles most of the time, and you can have that. I personally don't care that much. Doubles, however, is my passion and the reason I play. You're simply not at as good as me in doubles. Sorry.

boss8

Smash Hero
the funny thing is inui when u say I have beaten....blah blah blah in teams.....I have beaten blah blah blah in teams.....there is no I in team.....there is you and atomsk....

its either you and your partner....or nothing.....

i dont mind teams cause it is farily easier to me then singles.....

singles is harder cause i dont have anyone to back me up or follow up after me....

so i hafe to focus more.....

in teams im just running around like a headless chicken searching for up-b's XD

i just dont get how u can be better in doubles then singles...

i mean u even said it yourself

you couldve won apex if u felt like it.....XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Boss, Atomsk isn't the only partner I win with. Again, you are ignoring part of my posts.

I find that I have to focus more in doubles. I have to focus on four characters and teamwork instead of two characters and camping hard.

I don't need you to lecture me about me saying "I" with regards to teams. I know more doubles and care about it more than 99.9% of all players. Don't lecture me about doubles. I understand the spirit and soul of doubles. I know it's not "I," but I'm talking about my own accomplishments in doubles with multiple people, so I'm using "I" to generally refer to my team.

Edit @ Anti: Singles is boring. It's just camping and abusing gay stuff. I can't get hyped for it. I have fun with more stuff going on at once and I enjoy teamwork a lot more than gaywork (camping and abusing CGs/infinites/etc.).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Boss that post was directed toward inui and i said good **** to your post lol.

boss8

Smash Hero
be more specific.....

im not lecturing you.....its not hard to make a mistake when your partner is the same color as you >_>

but hey thats just my opinion again....lol....

IMO singles is alot harder then doubles.....especially when u play a low/mid tier character -_-

lol my bad lil bill.....

i wonder who is going to viridian city i can team with....

anyone in the big headphone crew??? lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
be more specific.....

im not lecturing you.....its not hard to make a mistake when your partner is the same color as you >_>

but hey thats just my opinion again....lol....

IMO singles is alot harder then doubles.....especially when u play a low/mid tier character -_-
Ok.

Not really. Four characters are on the screen, not two. More to focus on regardless of colours.

Fair enough.

Tier gaps decrease in doubles, so yes, things will get "harder" for you in terms of scoring the win. However, doubles by default requires more focus and faster thinking because of the nature of the gameplay. That's undeniable.

boss8

Smash Hero
like i said its just easier for me then others.....

i mean but i like the way candy put it......its just like saying....

ok i team with m2k EVERYTIME so i am automatically better then u in doubles....ROFL....

but hey this argument isnt going anywhere but in circles.....id rather go up-b someone.....

preferably a metaknight XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Me you BetaZealot. too good

and Shadow needs a teamate wanna team with him?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Ok, so? You got third. We got second. We did much better against Mew2King and Omni, and actually took a game. Before that, Atomsk and I beat you and Boss. You have also never outplaced me in teams, regardless of my partner.

If teamwork was so easy, how come I think the only teams in the entire world with true teamwork are Atomsk and I and Wes and Dire? Every other team has abysmal teamwork, imo. Not even comparable to the other two teams. Most of them win off of individual skill or just ok teamwork.

I'm sorry, but how can people team with Atomsk and place higher if we get 1st or 2nd-to-Mew2King at almost everything we enter? There is no "higher." That is the peak.

People do team with the best they can...and they lose. Like you did when you teamed with MD/VA's definite best doubles player, ChuDat. You won in winners, yeah, and then we beasted losers and got 2nd in the end. Azen and ChuDat lost to us. Holy and Ally lost to us, and they're brothers and a highly experienced team. We even won a game that I SD'd at 0% in.

I don't always team with Atomsk. Did you ignore one my previous posts entirely?

"I do well with everyone, though. I have taken 1st or 2nd-to-Mew2King at large and difficult events with teh_spamerer, dmbrandon, Bum, Atomsk, Mew2King, ChuDat, and ksizzle. I teamed with Snakeee at a tournament last summer and took 5th out of a bajillion teams, back when PC Chris and Cort played. Only teams that did better were Chu/Forte, M2K/Velocity, PC Chris/Cort, and Azen/Chu. We beat Plank and Nacker in the tiebreaker for the 5th place money. I got 2nd in low tier doubles in NJ with Shadow going all Ganondorf, lol."

My teams prowess isn't limited to my teamwork with Atomsk, nor is it influenced more by Atomsk's individual than my own doubles skill.

I have done better than you in doubles at 100% of the events we have both entered, regardless of partners.

That's a fact.

You got me in singles most of the time, and you can have that. I personally don't care that much. Doubles, however, is my passion and the reason I play. You're simply not at as good as me in doubles. Sorry.

i think about 95% of the pros are better than you in doubles...atomsk is RIDICULOUS in teams and you just happen to be lucky enough to be teaming with him he really does all the work and you just hide behind them untill theres an opening....thats not an accomplishment or something that ppl should praise you about....

the reason you dont do good in singles if b/c you dont have him to hide behind...you have to rely on your own skill...and when it comes to that you are not near the top...you can make all these excuses every tourny you goto...but your only fooling yourself and showing a worse side of yourself than ppl already have of you

if atomsk was with som1 else he could have a partner that would help him fight the other team instead of getting carried by him...you have teamed with other GOOD ppl....ppl that are also better than you.... and won local tournys..but you will never get close to placing good in a regional tourny..and you would NEVER outplace me when you are teaming with som1 on your own level

sorry but you dont **** me in teams....atomsk does
and thats a truth.

ok i team with m2k EVERYTIME so i am automatically better then u in doubles....ROFL....
thats how pointless inui's logic is LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings

But... As I said (and apparently got ignored again)... I win with plenty of other people really consistently... Sometimes people nowhere near as good as me in doubles (ksizzle, Bum)... >_>;

I teamed with Mew2King at three things. WHOBO's two doubles events, and a small NJ event. Yeah, we won everything. We didn't even lose a single game in ISP Doubles in TX.

But I don't just team with Mew2King and win and say I'm better than everyone in doubles. I team with any good player and win.

i think about 95% of the pros are better than you in doubles...atomsk is RIDICULOUS in teams and you just happen to be lucky enough to be teaming with him he really does all the work and you just hide behind them untill theres an opening....thats not an accomplishment or something that ppl should praise you about....
And you happen to be wrong, because, AS I KEEP TELLING YOU, BUT YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF AN IGNORANT MORON TO READ APPARENTLY, I can team with tons of other people and wreck everyone, and I do. You're an idiot. I'm obviously like top 10 in the nation in doubles based on my consistent results with many different people.

You're also an idiot for thinking that's all I do with Atomsk.

Against Blackanese and Doom and Judge and Anti, I did almost all of the fighting, and we won. In one game against Blackanese and Doom, I took 75% and got 4 kills and did more damage than Atomsk. I won 2vs1 against Anti and Judge in game one because Atomsk got ***** that game. I did the same thing against ChiboSempai and Vex Kasrani with a 3 to 1 stock deficit. Stuff like that happens, but you ignore it, because it's cool to hate on me. Get that **** outta here. This isn't singles. Don't tread on me in teams.

I do what works, and that strategy works a lot.

the reason you dont do good in singles if b/c you dont have him to hide behind...you have to rely on your own skill...and when it comes to that you are not near the top...you can make all these excuses every tourny you goto...but your only fooling yourself and showing a worse of yourself than ppl already have of you
It's legit, Mr. Embodient of Ignorance. Did you not see my finger at Apex? It was swollen like a balloon, and hurt like hell. I'm not lying when I say crappy stuff happens to me a lot at tournaments.

I can win in singles.

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

Go look, long and hard. It'll take you a really long time just to go through my singles gold medals, so have fun.

Screw your opinion. Facts say you're wrong, so go suck a fat one.

if atomsk was with som1 else he could have a partner that would help him fight the other team instead of getting carried by him...you have teamed with other GOOD ppl....ppl that are also better than you.... and won local tournys..but you will never get close to placing good in a regional tourny..and you would NEVER outplace me when you are teaming with som1 on your own level
Atomsk isn't better than me in doubles. Ask him yourself.

I am most certainly better than ksizzle and Bum in doubles, but I wrecked with them.

ChuDat isn't better than me in doubles anymore obviously. That stopped at CoT4, and possibly before that. We're about the same. We ***** in FL, btw.

I have won a regional sized event in singles. I beat NinjaLink, Atomsk, BlackWaltz, and Bum in order to get 2nd at a huge regional event in NJ before. Stop spewing garbage.

and thats a truth.
An ignorant, uneducated, false one.

I should go down to MD/VA and take your cash in teams as usual since no MD/VA team has outplaced me + other good player in doubles since August 2008.

Max Ketchum

Honest opinion:

Whenever I fight Inui and Atomsk in teams, Inui ALWAYS gives me SIGNIFICANTLY more trouble. I really don't think Atomsk is better in teams, they're definitely even. Inui is legitimately way better at teams than he is at singles, lol.

Pretty sure I'll be teaming with Shadow, Anti.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Honest opinion:

Whenever I fight Inui and Atomsk in teams, Inui ALWAYS gives me SIGNIFICANTLY more trouble. I really don't think Atomsk is better in teams, they're definitely even. Inui is legitimately way better at teams than he is at singles, lol.

Pretty sure I'll be teaming with Shadow, Anti.
:D

<3

one game, on one occasion, i had 8 times the damage given as inui in a doubles match on rainbow cruise

^.^

so I'm 8 times better than him jk jk jk
lmao

Rainbow Cruise vs Snakeee, aka The Bane of Inui. :(

I sucked horribly that game...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lolz i don't care really i wish inui wouldn't spew garbage saying he is signifigantly better than me in teams, We haven't been at the same event and not teamed with each other in a while.

Stop spewing garbage like your much better than me when you refuse to allow me to team with someone else.

I'm doing it now because you asked me to for a certaint reason, if you keep talking like that, its done bro

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lolz i don't care really i wish inui wouldn't spew garbage saying he is signifigantly better than me in teams, We haven't been at the same event and not teamed with each other in a while.
I have never said this before. What are you talking about?

Stop spewing garbage like your much better than me when you refuse to allow me to team with someone else.
Never said it, so what are you talking about?

Teaming with other people is stupid. We have gauranteed top 3 all the time together, which the vast majority of the time is 1st or 2nd-to-Jason.

I'm doing it now because you asked me to for a certaint reason, if you keep talking like that up, its done bro
Well, considering I have never said what you're accussing me of saying, I don't have anything to worry about.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Inui is an amazing strategist in teams(not taking anything away from you Trevor).

Sorry but when I side bet on his team I know I'm winning, dislike for him doesn't change the facts, kids amazing in teams.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
atomsktoogood (11:44:03 PM): why can't we actually try to see who is better to end this
atomsktoogood (11:44:12 PM): if you do better than me i'll admit your better in teams
atomsktoogood (11:44:22 PM): if not you admit i'm better

why not do this since we're even?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
atomsktoogood (11:44:03 PM): why can't we actually try to see who is better to end this
atomsktoogood (11:44:12 PM): if you do better than me i'll admit your better in teams
atomsktoogood (11:44:22 PM): if not you admit i'm better

why not do this since we're even?
I can't afford to not take home the cash anymore. Sorry, but it's not a risk I am willing to take. You are a kid without bills, so deficit spending at events doesn't hurt you like it does me.

I don't care who is better between us. I care about the money and placing high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom