• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'd be cool with being even with my teammate...it's kinda silly to fight over that. The challenge looks like a fun idea, but still. Inui really didn't say that he was significantly better than you, Atomsk (at least not in this thread, I can't speak for what I haven't seen), he just said that you weren't better (which I'd be inclined to agree with based on my personal experience against you guys and watching your other matches, like I said, I think you're neck and neck). He's already got everyone else on his back. Give him a break, lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why do you guys care so much?

lol I don't get it. Just win money, no need to talk.

You two still lost to two texas players who don't team together :p.

<3.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why do you guys care so much?

lol I don't get it. Just win money, no need to talk.

You two still lost to two texas players who don't team together :p.

<3.
I care more about Brawl doubles than most things in my life right now. It's probably right below having enough money to pay bills and my relationships with close friends and family, lol.

Cuz we're stupid. He did something that freaked me out immensely, knowing such things freak me out immensely, and our synergy disappeared. Oh well. Zac and Razer are not embarassing to lose to and are mad good. I think Zac is also top 10 in doubles.

Anti said:
He deserves everyone on his neck right now -_-
Bring it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I care more about Brawl doubles than most things in my life right now. It's probably right below having enough money to pay bills and my relationships with close friends and family, lol.

Cuz we're stupid. He did something that freaked me out immensely, knowing such things freak me out immensely, and our synergy disappeared. Oh well. Zac and Razer are not embarassing to lose to and are mad good. I think Zac is also top 10 in doubles.

Bring it.
Carings fine and all, but I mean why do you care to post about it on smashboards? People will always nitpick everything they can, and just keeping your opinion to yourself usually works out better.

Don't need to defend yourself with words, if someone doubts your skill just offer a MM :).

Just sayin'...I hate drama lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Bring it.
Lmao i dont know a proper way to respond to that so imma let you have it:laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Carings fine and all, but I mean why do you care to post about it on smashboards? People will always nitpick everything they can, and just keeping your opinion to yourself usually works out better.

Don't need to defend yourself with words, if someone doubts your skill just offer a MM :).

Just sayin'...I hate drama lol.
Because... I really care about doubles... So I'm going to defend myself about doubles and talk about it. >_>;

Hate on me in singles, though. W/e. :bee:

Want to have another MM? I won both our random and GaW vs Snake ones. Let's goez!

judge!

Smash Ace
eh just to clear things up. anti is the best 2v2 partner iv teamed with. had i not killed myself during the end of the night. i can assure u we woulda got 2nd or 3rd probebly 2nd. sorry anti again...apex was not my tourney XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
eh just to clear things up. anti is the best 2v2 partner iv teamed with. had i not killed myself during the end of the night. i can assure u we woulda got 2nd or 3rd probebly 2nd. sorry anti again...apex was not my tourney XD
it was fun though :D

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
But... As I said (and apparently got ignored again)... I win with plenty of other people really consistently... Sometimes people nowhere near as good as me in doubles (ksizzle, Bum)... >_>;

I teamed with Mew2King at three things. WHOBO's two doubles events, and a small NJ event. Yeah, we won everything. We didn't even lose a single game in ISP Doubles in TX.
Actually you lost to me and furiousduffman(2 unkowns out side of TX who don't speak english) in battle field and then m2k told you to go MK because you where getting juggled like crazy :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If you want the picture of ADHD + Razer

Answer This Riddle
----------------------

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom