• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Here's an old and pretty simple one.

Two mothers and two daughters walk into a grocery store. When they leave, only three people come out. However, nothing happened to anyone (no deaths, missing people, etc.). How is this possible?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. dudes name is yugi

2. he lost the a duel to kaiba in duelists kingdom. I believe he also lost a duel to one of mariks followers he was a really big dude that rode a bike.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
There is a natural disaster, and your house (2 story house) is blocked with water all the way up past the door. How do you get inside with no tools/equipment

Sorry for the poor wording

EDIT vex

the first duel of the series he gayed kaiba with exodia

the dueled again in duelist kingdom, and kaiba threatened to kill himself, so yugi let him win.

than they played again in the semi finals of the battle city tournament and yugi's slifer the sky dragon ended up beating out kaiba obelisk the tormentor, I dont know if they ever fought again after that.

Wait, in the arc where they went back to ancient egypt, i think kaibas ancestor's blue eyes beat yami's dark magician in a duel. but im not sure about that one.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I may just suck at bracket theory, but I'm comparing these 2 results and seeing quite a problem.

YBM's performance
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Smurf
Defeated EEvisu
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Lost to Afro Thundah

Overall placing: 17/96

He went 3-2 in the brackets??

PGN's performance

Winners' bracket
Lost to Xisin

Losers' bracket
Bye
Defeated Jay-Smash
Defeated Rhyme
Lost to Afro Thundah

Overall placing: 33/96

So did I >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You have to fight twice as many people in losers brackets if you want to win. So you better get far in winners quickly if you dont want to fight for your life lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
the first duel of the series he gayed kaiba with exodia
No johns, 1-0

the dueled again in duelist kingdom, and kaiba threatened to kill himself, so yugi let him win.
Yup, 1-1

than they played again in the semi finals of the battle city tournament and yugi's slifer the sky dragon ended up beating out kaiba obelisk the tormentor, I dont know if they ever fought again after that.
2-1

Wait, in the arc where they went back to ancient egypt, i think kaibas ancestor's blue eyes beat yami's dark magician in a duel. but im not sure about that one.
No ancestor johns :laugh: Still 2-1

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
The Yugioh show in general was ridiculous, the cards did different things in the show then they did in real life, didn't make sense. Card game was fun for the strategy of it...

Riddle Anyone?

5+5+5=550

Using 1 Line, make that statement true.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LATE DAZWA SHOUTOUTS?!?!

Ally - Congrats! Game 3 in teams wasn't as smooth as games 1 and 2, but I'd like to think we at least gave you and Jason a good run for your money :p. That low tier teams game was fun, even though it seemed like you were going for the Ness GR infinite =(. Also, LOL @ confusion over signing the Mother's Day card, that was classic.

Mew2King - http://tinyurl.com/p4rxuz
ECRC Interview said:
M2K: Yeah I am going to win Apex
kekeke

Lain - Congrats on third and beating M2K in winners! You were pretty adamant that I looked like a midwest dude, but it looks like no one agrees =(. Your reaction to that Ness "combo' I got in that low tier teams game was priceless :D

Anti - AW YEA LITTLE BILL PLAYIN DDR ON DAT PIKACHU

Atomsk - No matter how many times, I could not escape the AtomskHug

Ksizzle - You're a beast! Watching you play was very entertaining.

ADHD - A funny guy to talk to, I hope one day we meet up in tournament, it'd be fun :D

Anther - I dunno if I'm going to learn Pikachu, still messing around with other characters, but if I ever do get serious about Pikachu, I'll be sure to let you know :)

Seibrik & Afro Thunder - fgsfds that teams set, Darc and I were very lucky to sneak away from that set with the win. Denny's was hilarious, "look, each time I saw this guy at CoT4 he made this one face, DO THE FACE"

Candy - Still no pancakes :( I'll get my revenge yet, I'm re-learning the Snake matchup and I'll be ready for you! :D

NinjaLink - First it was getting trapped on a Donut Block on RC, next it was getting CGed into the wall ;_;. You beat me pretty soundly game 2, I don't see why you don't just go straight Diddy against me. Not that I'm giving you any ideas :p

Y.b.M - Thanks for the picture, and for making the conversation leading up to the picture much less awkward for us >_> "Is it because I look like Will Smith?" Too good :bee:

NEO & Hat - fasjdfkb @ the teams set, we'll get our revenge yet!

Plankk - I am both a fan of Brawl and a fan of your matches, please explain :p

Hylian - Awww @ not keeping the name tag trade permanent :(

Meep! - My revenge may be 3-4 years in the running, but IT WILL OCCUR EVENTUALLY

PhantomX - I apologize for starting this "Phandumb X" madness, I'll personally try to avoid using that nickname ever again in an attempt to thwart it.

Xzax - omg its xzax

Cawesome - I am literally baffled at how well you performed this weekend

Judge - boo @ taking your nametag back, finders keepers :(

Chudat - One day Chu England shall rise, and be the most dominant everything EVER

Vex Kasrani - You're a hilarious man, I don't know why I haven't talked to you at tournaments before because you're just that funny and awesome. If you went DDD in our set you probably would've beat me, I'm scared of him :(. I hope my MK good luck charm helps you down the road :D

PikaPika! & KidGoggles - I am very sorry about the Denny's thing, I'm glad you guys made it back safely :)

Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - looks like you're going to have to collect some more interesting data, on fingers amirite

Fatal - NICE job in teams, you repped New England very well :D

BadNewsBear - gah I don't know why you ***** me so hard game 1, but I got ***** hard game 1 :(. I'll get revenge yet!!

Yes! - No!

EEvisu - Dayuuuuum @ beating Hylian. Also, I regret leaving early because I came up with a funny picture we could have taken. You, Diem, and every mod that was there :p

Omegablackmage - Thanks for all the usual help getting to Jake's, especially the meeting point. Blanka sounds are now New England's war cry >_>

JJ wolf - YOU'RE TOO SLOW

D1- deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Darc - Good job in Melee doubles, we'll **** Brawl doubles next time :D

IcyLight - I was gonna friendly but Jake is all no so NO FRIENDLY

Buuman - you know your name may be "boo" but i aint scared of you LMAO, you got ripped on so hard at Denny's for something that was completely out of your control, luck of the draw =(

Kage - "I'm going to get the Warrior Burger...hmm...well, there is the Baconater." It's always a pleasure talking to you at tournaments, such a great sense of humor and INDOMITABLE WARRIOR SPIRIT

Blackanese - Down throw to taunt should be banned! Too good! Our set was very fun, can't wait to play again :D

Lobos - Your controller is magical

Vanz aka MR BRAWL - You have made me re-consider learning Pikachu, jerkface :(

Doom - SSH for awesome tier! Thanks for that random ZSS tip, I've started using it more often and I definitely see what you mean.

Pride - Always a pleasure, and it's always funny seeing the "SHaME" tag busted out.

DJNintendo - fahskdf you guys beasted us Game 1, I still don't know how Darc managed that 1v2, but needless to say I feel very lucky >_>

WarriorKnight - omg I met WarriorKnight before KevinM, take THAT KevinM!

dmbrandon - your commentary is classic and getting to hear it in person was quite an experience :D

SamuraiPanda - Talking to you is always a pleasure, I'm happy I got revenge from the teams set @ CoT4, but it was so intense that I can't wait for the inevitable rematch :bee:

Snakeee - after watching your friendly sets with Fatal, I'm beginning to think that if I ever did surpass you, you have regained the lead. Keep it up! Zoot suit riot!

Shadow - HAHAHA, never thought I'd bust out Zero Suit in a random character money match, did you? Neither did I!

Alex Strife - I had a hell of a time at this tournament, definitely my most favorite out of region tournament ever :D

Crismas - I WILL get revenge! One day I'LL be the one making nametags, and yours will just be PLAIN GRAY, with a DARKER SHADE OF GRAY NAME........ :(

Magus - Although the help I ended up doing was very minimal, I was glad to be able to lend a hand to the beast job you did this weekend. Glad to meet you, as well :D

Jman - HUGGGGG

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh, wow.. i suck at riddles.. you guys are all too good >_< loll
Dazwa- that was BS! haha. whenever i get samus i can't transform correctly... gotta work on it for random mms loll

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Too bad Naruto sucks too. Series that refuse to end all eventually suck. Assuming they didn't suck from the very begining, which is the case with Yugioh.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Doom, did you post that after seeing my answer or were you about to say it and I beat you to the post (with my own question o.O)?

@Inui/Judge: Castlevania for the NES is too good =p

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
I should probably just put them all in Japanese, it would probably be enjoyable then...because those dubs were just really bad imo...

Doom: Lies :laugh: But good job.

Edit: New Riddle I guess, it's a lot easier IMO,

1, 3, 5, 4...Next number in the sequence is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom