• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL good question da K.I.D. ever since Apex I think I only attended like 1 Brawl tourney XD. I went on uber hiatus aferwards. Feels great to be back though, its time I started working hard again on this game.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL good question da K.I.D. ever since Apex I think I only attended like 1 Brawl tourney XD. I went on uber hiatus aferwards. Feels great to be back though, its time I started working hard again on this game.
ugh, my tourney scene in my city is dead, the only people i really have to play brawl with is pikapika and a few randoms since shiri is like dead or something

also, ewwwww. you main rachel? what a ****...

You already know i got the booty pics.

idoit4theblacks.
i love you anti.

MORE BOOTY PICS PLEASE!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@ Slikvik - NICE!!!

@ D1 - AH!!! ****IT I KNEW I'VE SEEN THAT GIRL BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just played BlazeBlue 2day and I was horridly aggravated cuz I couldn't remember where...

Suspect

Smash Hero
good lookin on the pics my fellow black people :)

i would join in on the fun and post some pics my self but im close to gettin banned right now..

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Stop posting inappropriate pictures. Edit your post and take them down.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If what Inferno said wasn't clear enough, no more inappropriate pictures or spam in this thread. We don't need more people getting banned for it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Planning tournaments like that sucks, Brawl might be dead by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom