• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

judge!

Smash Ace
omg sotn....drooollll thats def my fav game ever POR, OOE r really good 2 i sound like a nerd XD

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Good Job Doom :) (Answer my new one =D)

Also, haven't played Castlevania in a while and you guys are making me want to play it again, idk if that's good or bad...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PoR is like:

Good till you get tothe twin sisters, after beating em... the 4 new portraits orlevels.. are almost the same, just with diff ennemies, background and bosses. It'shorrible ^^ Ecclessia and DoS are better and SOTN is the shiz. Why am I talking about this..
I didn't even mind those semi-copy worlds because of how ridiculously fast you can go through them at that point, and the bosses were still different.

Up to that point, you must admit the game is godlike.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I thought the vague hints for the Eric Lecarde missions were kind of stupid, other than that the soundtrack was the best besides SOTN.

Lobos

Smash Master
So it would be wise to download SoTN to my ps3? I always liked series, never played the hand held versions tho....

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
It'll be hard for you to get a copy of that. Just DL it on the PS3 if you've never played it. It's a PS1 classic.

Is there something that makes the PSN downloaded version unplayable? I only played it past Marble Gallery, but it seemed alright.

Lobos

Smash Master
Play it on the PS1, ***.
Never had the ps1

It'll be hard for you to get a copy of that. Just DL it on the PS3 if you've never played it. It's a PS1 classic.

Is there something that makes the PSN downloaded version unplayable? I only played it past Marble Gallery, but it seemed alright.
Yeah its on the PSN as a ps1 classic, I saw it on there and didn't know if I should get it or not.....but if guys saw its worth it then hell yeah I'm getting it lol

man these results are awesome....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey Umm....I have a question for anyone who can Answer it for me...
---About The Name Badges we got at the tournament...What procedure did you take to get them printed...Did you go to a printing Company and get them done....or did you do it at home...And If so what specific program did you use and what is the name of the paper material used?

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
There is a natural disaster, and your house (2 story house) is blocked with water all the way up past the door. How do you get inside with no tools/equipment

Sorry for the poor wording

EDIT vex

the first duel of the series he gayed kaiba with exodia

the dueled again in duelist kingdom, and kaiba threatened to kill himself, so yugi let him win.

than they played again in the semi finals of the battle city tournament and yugi's slifer the sky dragon ended up beating out kaiba obelisk the tormentor, I dont know if they ever fought again after that.

Wait, in the arc where they went back to ancient egypt, i think kaibas ancestor's blue eyes beat yami's dark magician in a duel. but im not sure about that one.

I hated that if i was yugi i would have blown kaiba off the edge lol he had water below him......learn to swim

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Since we are talking about yugioh again I have to ask if anybody has seen or knows where my deck is

I left it next to one of the tvs at apex and it was in a inuyasha themed deck box

LocoCoco

Smash Cadet
speaking of yugioh... anyone notice in the show that Gozuboro(?) Kaiba looked exactly like Joseph Stalin? maybe its a coincidence that when he controlled Kaiba Corp, it made military weapons...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
D1 postin on Alex's account:

(Billy May's voice) D1 Maingrette here to say that DATASS is a new product to make your girlfriend's butt bigger.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yoooo those are SOME WICKED BOOTIEZ OMFG!

Almost makes me wanna start playing Brawl again XD! Who am I kidding? I'm gonna be at Evo for Brawl anyway...and SF4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom