• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you want the picture of ADHD + Razer

Answer This Riddle
----------------------

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
He said "You'll sentence me to six years in prison"

No i dont want the pic

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you want the picture of ADHD + Razer

Answer This Riddle
----------------------

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
"You'll sentence me to 6 years in prison."

Gimme mah pic. :D

Edit: STUPID KAI I WAS POSTING THIS BEFORE YOU POSTED THE ANSWER. ;_;

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Answer this riddle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is more mightier than god. More evil then the devil. The poor have it. The Rich don't need it, and if you eat it you'll die.

if you get it right i'll give you a not gay pic thats hot

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Answer this riddle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is more mightier than god. More evil then the devil. The poor have it. The Rich don't need it, and if you eat it you'll die.

Nothing is the answer

Cia

das kwl
Answer this riddle

is it lead?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol oh wow this is a dumb riddle:

Four men sat down to play. They played all night till break of day. They played for gold and not for fun. With separate scores for everyone. When they had come to square accounts. They all had made quite fair amounts. Can you the paradox explain. If no one lost, how all could gain?

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
I'll try a riddle,

There are two different roads, one leads to heaven and the other leads to death but someone coming to the roads do not know which road leads to which. Each door is guarded by an angel. A man walks up to the two doors, he is allowed to ask one of the angels one question to help him choose which road to take. One angel will always tell the truth and the other will always lie. What question does the man ask the angel to decide which road to take?

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I'll try a riddle,

There are two different roads, one leads to heaven and the other leads to death but someone coming to the roads do not know which road leads to which. Each door is guarded by an angel. A man walks up to the two doors, he is allowed to ask one of the angels one question to help him choose which road to take. One angel will always tell the truth and the other will always lie. What question does the man ask the angel to decide which road to take?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'll try a riddle,

You ask which road would the other angel tell you to take.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'll try a riddle,

You ask which road would the other angel tell you to take.
i was looking for the picture of the twin headed monster from samurai jack in that episode that asked him the same question but i couldnt find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom