• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1. You're older than me. (four years older)

2. There are different levels of Asperger's.
This is how it should be, everyone else failed. The 1/2 not being written out although being less than 100 is unnecessary, because they are part of a list.

Max Ketchum

who the hell cares???
It's funny as hell when people are attempting to correct others, but are incorrect themselves, lol.

I went to public school in da hood, dat's how I lernt it.
I went to public school in the middle of the mountains of North Jersey, and I still learned how to spell simple words properly. </3

Oh well. As long as someone doesn't type like a totally incoherent moron (see: kingz night mare), it doesn't really matter.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I do believe you left your TV at the hotel.
Holy crap, I totally forgot about that.... again! I remembered when I was like 2 hours away and was like eff it. I kinda want my TV back sometime, can you keep it for me somewhere? Also, thank your dad for me for fixing my glasses Sunday morning.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I smell a planking money match, jiggs vs plank. Rules: planking is allowed, characters can not engage in continous battle for more then 5 seconds, you must grab the ledge at least 60 times or you are DQ'd. timer set to 10 minutes. GO

also if it is jiggs vs mk, you have to spend at least twice the amount of time in the air as on the ground.

Vinnie

Smash Master
PGN: Your set with Rhyme ended so stupidly. :/
I don't see how it was THAT stupid. I mean, he tried to uair me on the left side of the boat by ledgehopping and trying to hit me through the stage, and I just punished it =/

It's not like I got lucky or anything. It should have had a more epic ending to an epic match, but I didn't get lucky. It's not like he SD'd at 0% or anything, either. He was at high %.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Once again... I think a large problem with a lot of people in this community is that they can't accept that they suck XD

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Originally Posted by Jigglymaster:
1. You're older than me. (four years older) WRONG!

2. There are different levels of Asperger's.
This is how it should be, everyone else failed. The 1/2 not being written out although being less than 100 is unnecessary, because they are part of a list.
The period needs to be placed after the statement in parentheses, otherwise the phrase 'four years older' is left as a sentence fragment. If you really want to be proper, the statement "You're older than me- four years older, in fact." is probably the best way to go.

Jigglymaster, if you're this worked up over wanting to use Jigglypuff, you might as well just main her. As long as you put the work into using her and mastering her techniques and strategies, you shouldn't have too many problems in tournaments. You can always use Diddy for any characters that give Jiggles a hard time.

I would have to hate you, though, as I absolutely cannot tolerate Jigglypuff to any degree. I know Ganondorf is a terrible character too, but at least he's amazingly fun to play with and I've advaned with him to the point that I can keep myself from getting completely gayed into oblivion, which is one of Ganon's greatest problems. I don't know how much fun you have using Jiggles or how much you're going to have fun air planking in Pokemon Stadium, but if you have a reason for it, just take it and don't stop until you get it.

Max Ketchum

Statements inside parenthetical marks do not need to be full sentences.

PGN, he was at 50% and you were at 90%. He made a stupid mistake and didn't up B at the right time.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Him NOT playing his main prevented you from making it out of pools?

SD johns?

Don't know why I'm bothering to leave you a shoutout when we can always just talk on AIM or the phone, lol.
Think you want, but I feel that my reasons are legit.

@Doom: This is very true. Sorry about today. I had to help my dad cut trim and paint the room we just put hard wood down in. Then I need to apply for a few different jobs, and I haven't been to the gym since Friday. Tomorrow is Jopa's day, and Friday I'm visiting the grandparents. I was also legitimately considering staying over your house after Terabite. I saw no reason to go over to your house today. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, I also think Rhyme is the best Samus...because he forced me off of Ganondorf in the low tier tournament and I needed Ike to beat him. :(

Really? ****, Ganon vs Samus isn't that bad?

I fought him in two sets. I won with Ike in winners, then lost twice with Ganondorf in close matches. I then beat ksizzle and Atomsk in losers. I fought Rhyme again in losers finals. I won with Ike again. Then I lost a close game with Ganondorf, won one, and then lost again. I won with Ike in the last game.

He was soooooo campy against my Ganondorf, and he's really good, so it was just too hard.

also ike wrecks samus really bad, thats a plus.
So, according to the logic above, that set may as well have never happened? I ***** in a match-up that Ganon couldn't win, then got ***** in a match-up that Samus couldn't win? Good ****.

Ganon vs Samus is terrible for Ganon when played correctly whereas Ike vs Samus is only somewhat in Ike's favor no matter how bad it's played. In winners I camped Inui hard core and made sure I wouldn't lose, but I did legitimately fight him in winners' (though that non-campy match is still slightly in Samus' favor IMO). I'm proud of how I did in that set, but overall I lost to a better player and that's how it works. I didn't sandbag, I just relied on different strategies at time.

a. this game is not ****ing difficult at all, stop lying to yourself
b. you're probably much worst than you think you are
c. beating someone in a CP match up does not make you a better player overall, brawl has ******** advantages and disadvantages
d. shut the **** up, jesus christ
^^ <3

rofl, I feel like Neo is Spam unleashed, lmao. Spam get blacker please.

I love how Dark Pch. defines his own Emoness, and then uses it as a tool for arguing. What a pro.
I love this post.

Go fuc k yourself
He's busy at the moment. Try again later. ; )

Maybe I'm missing something important here
^This. MK was far less dominant here than he's been at most other major tournaments.

i played a bunch with rhyme at apex, im (almost) sure he didnt take me seriously
I played Pride and OBM with Samus because she is my better character when I actually have the energy to play as her. I knew that, for them, trying my absolute hardest against fatigue was my best shot at victory. However, I'm better with Kirby when I'm tired. I played him because I didn't have the energy to go all Samus, and I wasn't confident in my ability to play her at the time.

I take everybody seriously for match 1 regardless of how bad I think they might be. After that, your own performance is what dictates whether or not I take you seriously. That's all I have to say.

Also, it's good for Rhyme and I to understand that this doesn't mean anything serious.

The guy is a great Samus.
I don't take it seriously. I didn't mention our match on the Samus boards. I still feel proud of what I accomplished, though, because you still placed well overall. You placing well indicates that you were still able to play at or near your best despite injuries.

But again, I don't take that match as proof of anything. This is also why I wanted to MM you again. As a way of setting the record straight, if you know what I mean.

Thank you. I prefer to be considered amazing over being considered 'better than everyone else'. Seriously, until last weekend, only M2K was 'better than everyone else', lol.

Ooh hai! : ]

Get a life already >_>

Can't we just apolgize to each other and never even talk about that match ever again?
No. It's too funny to never talk about again. By the way, did I ever tell the story about how Puffster camped me for seven minutes with Jiggs Uair underneath Delfino? >: )

Oh my god...

<_<

Regardless, I'm aircamping everyone with Wario and MK at Terrabite. I'm also bringing my Lucario back! Someone wanna teach me ZSS?
The same person should teach me ZSS. Mindgames, son.

I don't see how it was THAT stupid. I mean, he tried to uair me on the left side of the boat by ledgehopping and trying to hit me through the stage, and I just punished it =/
You call that punishing? I get away with Uair through the stage on almost every character in the game. I do it on Battlefield, Lylat, Halberd, and just about any other stage that I can when people stand too close to the edge. But on G&W, my Uair against your shield somehow knocked you onto the edge and I was too stupid to wait and upB safely through you or upB over to the descending platforms on the left. I shook your hand because you played a great game otherwise, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be disappointed at the ending.

Are you sure? I don't remember being behind.
I am quite sure that you were behind, but it's really rather irrelevant in the face of my foolishness wouldn't you say?

Max Ketchum

"otherplayer" was da K.I.D. (Kid Goggles), the Sonic you fought. The Marth was Chaos Marth, he didn't say any of that, lol.

Famous

Smash Champion
I don't know who I played...I only remember some names

People like PhantomX and MalcomM I'll never forget, lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
No. It's too funny to never talk about again. By the way, did I ever tell the story about how Puffster camped me for seven minutes with Jiggs Uair underneath Delfino? >: )
lmfao

You call that punishing? I get away with Uair through the stage on almost every character in the game. I do it on Battlefield, Lylat, Halberd, and just about any other stage that I can when people stand too close to the edge. But on G&W, my Uair against your shield somehow knocked you onto the edge and I was too stupid to wait and upB safely through you or upB over to the descending platforms on the left. I shook your hand because you played a great game otherwise, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be disappointed at the ending.
Alright, and I hope you're not mad at me or anything =/

If only samus had more aerial DI after her Up - B. Although I don't think that my shield could be pushed from the middle of the boat to the edge >.> because I remember going to the edge for that. But that's in the past, I hope we have more friendlies at other tournaments =] and I wanna see your kirby or Olimar or whoever else you play, that I've been hearing about.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
he told me he beat you with sheik in friendlies
What? No he did not. I played a set against his sheik and 2 stocked it both matches, then wants to john on why he lost to me. What a freaking liar. Then he goes on saying "see if I wouldf of had meta, I could have gotten away with making mistakes"

He is full of it. I pwned his shiek, he never stood a chance. Hate when people lie like that cause they think I should have not beaten them. whan a freaking chump, I lost all respect for that fool.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cross, if you went to Apex when i went ima kill u. We didnt get to meet fool.
Darkpch ive noticed something, ur maad emo online but i never see you act like that in person.

Oh and my bowsers too good!!!
You should have seen me at the ECRC finals

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Johns for a broken part that is most of your gameplay = Great john.
d:
Also, lol at everyone saying they have AS.
I didn't know it was so rampant.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
My john is that I have no real eyes; just implants. I play by sound and guessing what my opponent's button inputs are at a given time (each button sounds differently to me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom