• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I actually plan on entering the Ganon Gauntlet with Ganon this year. I'll see how many imposters I can expose.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Anyone good wanna team for this?? I can use MK/Wario/Luigi in doubles. A good partner please.

If you're interested PM me on here.

I'd also like it if we could practice either online or offline.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I guess they all need to drown in round 1 pools.
You do realize Malcolm legit places first seed in like every single one of his pools and then forfeits after he beats everyone right?

LOL

shoutouts to Tinman for lying about beating Malcolm when he actually destroyed you and gave you first seed.

#realN***ahandouts.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol yeah Malcolm beats everybody in his pools and forfeits, like TKO said. Hell, he beat Salem at SKTAR but let him go on so that he could watch him play me (Although he didn't know we played friendlies and I won convincingly). He was disappointed after he found out lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So I was planning on coming to this to play P:M but then I heard there won't be a tournament for it and now I'm sad :/.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sorry hylian but P:M is invite only. At this point it is more of a Booth with an exhibition due to the amount of sponsors we have ( more are coming TRUST ME ) plus some game developers coming to look at our community. Just not a good idea to officially run a tournament of a modded/hacked game.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I understand just sucks because that's the only smash game I play now lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I'd still suggest going since they will have setups throughout the weekend.

I would not say it sucks as with ScrewAttack there and many other sponsors, you might get even more notice than you would on any other event.

Point is IMO everyone should go to Apex to support all smash games. At the same time I have an obligation to further the community. To me, I think P:M having a booth is better than having a tournament because with a tournament it is about making money but a booth is about showing the DEMO of the game, which is all it really is at this point it is not even finished.

Again still attend as the entire world is coming and I think you may enjoy all the artist alley , indie game, sponsor booths...plus...you could get the OCremix album ;).

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
@DLA, can I enter the gauntlet twice? Once with Zelda and once with Sheik? One character lol.
Unless we go through every single person who wants to do it, everyone only gets one shot. Sorry man. It's not character locked, so nothing's stopping you from going halfsies between the two.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Watched the IMPULSE strem archive again...Ramin made me his ***** LOL
No offense to anyone I beat at IMPULSE but damn...I was bad.

Ramin, I'll get you at this!

JTsm

Smash Master

No Zinoto is pretty terrible. Don't deny it.

Mr-R

Smash Champion

Assuming I'd go haha, things are still not looking confirmed for me

suinoko/Jade Stern

Smash Cadet
Japanese army corps

Rain-Kurobi
Otori-Abadango
Kakera-Suinoko
Mikeneko-Kairo
Earth-fuwa

voltstorm, shimitake, and 9B will go

9B maybe team with Atomsk
and i heard vinnie wants

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
is registering now like an rsvp? im trying to register but its giving me these prices. do i pay now or there? i might have missed those directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom