• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am catching up on sleep but I have some of the melee amounts/bracket so I will start paying them first then brawl and others.

Sorry for sleeping I just didnt get ANY sleep at Apex

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hey guys,

very last minute but i'm kinda desperate. looking for housing somewhere in jersey/new york just for tomorrow night. pretty please?

Attila

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys,

very last minute but i'm kinda desperate. looking for housing somewhere in jersey/new york just for tomorrow night. pretty please?

Attila

pm me or im me your info...you can stay wtih me just dont mind me being tired

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
quick shoutout to anybody that watched lozr arm wrestle the twins after melee grand finals

:cool:
Haha people had been asking us to do it so we figured why not. I'm stronger than my brother so I said lets go! It was actually pretty even for a bit but once he got that little bit of leverage I may as well have been arm wrestling a brick wall. But he works out more than me so I figured I would lose, but damn it was just so much fun!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
that's because gamers are highly likely to be redditors and it's empirically proven that redittors are undateable

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm just too lazy to consciously put an effort to date.

I've only tried to pursue a relationship with someone a couple of times; they never happened though due to a variety of things.

meh.

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
I'm just too lazy to consciously put an effort to date.

I've only tried to pursue a relationship with someone a couple of times; they never happened though due to a variety of things.

meh.
You need to have some confidence in yourself, get out that an find some p****. most females i'v met surprisingly find it interesting that i play video games competitevly. It's different. Girls dig that

:phone:

Eval

Smash Journeyman
there were a lot of really cute guys at apex...
This, pretty much. I dunno but some dude with grey hair was interesting! Anyone know who he was? Im curious.

Anyway, Apex was a great tournament. I cant believe it was this good. Worth every penny! Thanks Alex Strife for everything and making this possible, from the PR crew!

Gonna do a better shout out post when results come up! :)

PS. Next is Evo 2013. Lets make it happen! BTW shout outs for having Mango first round of Brackets!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This, pretty much. I dunno but some dude with grey hair was interesting! Anyone know who he was? Im curious.

Anyway, Apex was a great tournament. I cant believe it was this good. Worth every penny! Thanks Alex Strife for everything and making this possible, from the PR crew!

Gonna do a better shout out post when results come up! :)

PS. Next is Evo 2013. Lets make it happen! BTW shout outs for having Mango first round of Brackets!
Thats probably JesiahTEG.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Like I said before, Strife has the updated melee bracket because I left early. He is very tired and I am sure he will upload, or send it to me to do so, as soon as he is able to.

Thanks!

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lol dang. That post will probably take me 3 hours to type...

So here is an early one. Shout outs to everyone! AlexStrife, sponsors, competitors, spectators, workers, Subway, AZ, NC, WA, Cali, Europe, commentary (Jaxel and those uploads!) and that stream.

Shout outs to LOZR and Renth for being the 2 newest smashers that I wish I had met years ago.

A more detailed one will be coming out when the results thread is made hahaha.

Oh and also a major shout out to those who helped my bro and I prank the greater portion of the smash community. Armada getting DQ'd lit a huge fire under everyones ***** hahaha.
Looooooooool people on stream were freaking out about that for about 8 hours. Legendary.

:phone:

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I just don't get where these people came whos only purpose is to ruin everything >_>.

Talking about those morans stealing stuff from apex Alex Strife descriped about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom