• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we read that but if he does not answer it is because he is busy.

Today, for example, he was really tired from work/apex related stuff....so cut him a break :D We will make sure to get you all settled.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
All right:3 if he's busy then I'll wait... I'll only save that $30 and try to get another $10 for teams, then I hope to get registered without problem. Mexico will be in NJ <3

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
How exactly do Apex points work? Does someone who has 1 apex point get seeded above someone with no apex points even if the guy with no points is 10x better?

:phone:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So it looks like I maybe be able to arrive on Thursday but my hotel room isn't until Friday. Is there someone who can house me for Thursday?...I'll be your best friend!

8Bitman

Smash Master
See... I have the money to go.... But I don't think it's possible for me to come up with an excuse to be gone an entire weekend....

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Do people actually have to come up with excuses for their girlfriends?

Why don't the girlfriends just come too :c

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Girlfriends are ****ing expensive, so we don't always wanna take them EVERYWHERE.
Also, it's for his mother.

8Brett, tell your mom to stop being a ***** and let you go. YOU'RE GOING WITH LIKE 40 PEOPLE YOU KNOW JESUS **** ****!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yeah i guess you're right, when i went to apex last year i was really surprised at how many girls there even were, in canada there's just me and 2 others

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
back when i had a boyfriend we entered dubs together =(

What's The Point

Smash Master
It has little to do with if the girl plays games or not. It's a 3+ day trip to NJ in the winter were the plan is to spend every day in one room focused around one game. Unless you are really into smash it would be terrible, plus the costs.

NNID
dansalvato
Hey, how come there's no official Apex housing thread? Has it just not been created yet? Anyway...

Where: Rutgers Apts.
Price: $15/Night
15/20 Spots Filled

Details here!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
cause you are doing such a fine job and people should really try to be in the hotel since everyone will be there XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom