• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i wanna donate $100 just so i can say that my free *** got sets in with japan's best but LOL I DON'T HAVE $100

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
The Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 event. The VGC 2013 or similar ruleset will be used. Players may play using any DS or 3DS class system and with an official US copy of either Black 2 or White 2.
Can I attend with my German Copy?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
There was a cap for Brawl last year (400), maybe it's the same for this year.

Or maybe they'll announce it when we get to 300/350 confirmed

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we capped it cause it was too many.

now we wont have that problem with the new format we are doing.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As the Brawl TO this time I refuse to cap the event I'm hosting. The people who decided to cap it last time are no longer staff and I did not like the idea of capping Brawl at all.

The schedule is set atm to have 64 capped at 64, but I will talk to the rest of staff about it this week to see if we can make time for more entrants for 64.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We capped it cause we were worried about timing.

Me, Keitaro, and others have NO issue talking about it. But remember that we want to put Smash 64 on the main stage / stream and we have to make sure it is feasible to do so with no cap.

I want a situation where everyone can come, play, and not worry about 23412431 games they are in running late.

On top of that I have to make sure there is enough equipment for the games AND setups. A setup thread needs to be made but we are just finishing deals on what sponsors are providing equipment and who is not.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looks like quiksilver and Zero will team in Brawl, follow them on Twitter - @ThePhenomenalEE

:017:

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
registering for either brawl doubles, melee singles, or brawl singles this week.

Stef, do you know if you wanna team with me yet??

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
600 bucks for hotel for one adult? Sheesh that's more than I paid at EVO

I remember why I stayed off campus last time now

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Our hotel. The hyatt. It's 130 a night and with tax on the website its like 590 for Thursday-Sunday

If you put more than one adult it even charges you for more. Putting 4 adults is almost 800 :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lol you guys should kinda not say how many are coming just say u want 2 doubles and thats it rofl

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
600 bucks for hotel for one adult? Sheesh that's more than I paid at EVO]
Thats what im saying!!! geow!!!

edit: wait.... what......what if...... what if i like........ book a room from thursday to saturday............ check out like sunday morning....... and then just...........chill in someone elses hotel room.............. till they checkout??

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
I think tonight I'll pay brawl singles, money isn't coming that fast and I'll pay 1.37 every time lol

How many people can enter to a double without getting troubles at hyatt? Will try to get people to share room and pay less... Hotel will be a problem, I'll be in NJ at 8th, 6 days lol.

I can't wait for months, after 2 tragedys of can't go to G2 and then Apex 2012, this 4 months will be sooo long

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
as long as you guys book rooms IDC. I do not want to have to pay for rooms that I blocked off cause people are being silly XD.

You only need to stay til sunday morning ( check out ) so ya.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I mean I'm still gonna get a room for "1 adult" but I'm just suprised at the cost, considering the surrounding attractions (a university). Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom