• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
^
Just curious, would you be willing to team with me?
i only saw mr.r against you, but that one was impressive. i also get the impression in zss boards, you know much more about zss than me

..but i don't think if two zss are a good combination. 6 suit pieces are kinda random in doubles xD, and she needs a good addition :/ dunno

i can't wait to meet you guys!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Fair enough.

I already have at least 2 people in my region I'm considering teaming with (a GW and a Ness, lol), I'll probably end up teaming with one of them. It'd definitely be hype to see you team with Mekos.

And I want to ditto MM you at this! I think I already posted this here but I came to the conclusion recently that the ZSS ditto is the greatest MU in the game, so I want to MM all you scrubs at this

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Why limit the number of players for a 64 tourney though? Last year, Apex had 64 people playing 64. There's going to be plenty of people going this year that didn't go last year (myself included) that will fill up the tourney to the cap. If you're going to put a cap on it, make it bigger, like 128.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yup. 64 probably would have been a lot bigger too. It was capped at 64 last year as well and I remember the site glitched and allowed like 70 to register and we had to refund several people's registration because of the cap.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
With Mikeneko and Quiksilver planning to come we are going to have the craziest high level Marths and ZSSs here (Mikehaze, Mikeneko, Leon, Mr. R, V115, Quiksilver, Salem, Nick Riddle)

People better practice these two matchups cause you're likely to run into one of them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
All of*

Me, Z (probably), Pikax2 maybe, Kprime maybe, and Ganbaranai. That would be hype. We would have 4-5 Pikas in bracket.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
All of*

Me, Z (probably), Pikax2 maybe, Kprime maybe, and Ganbaranai. That would be hype. We would have 4-5 Pikas in bracket.
1. pikapika is gonna be there, Im personally ensuring that. I made him register on day one because I knew he would want that OC remix cd lol

2. I thought hayase was supposed to be better than ganba, and I thought ganba was a snake main anyway

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Can I register with only paying entry fee and in a month or two edit my events and pay for Brawl singles and others tournaments?

Looking forward to register right now to don't spend the money (at least the $30)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Wheres Yink when you need her?

Guess Pidge is gonna have to step her shiz up in the next 4 months.
great, more pressure :(

I mean I guess I'm the highest-placing girl in Canada? But I'm not even ranked.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Japanese Brawlers planning to come to Apex, now featuring the best girl smashers in the world (Fuwa and Kairo): http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=143564&page=1

group1(Rain Otori Kurobi abadango Suinoko Mikeneko Kairo)
1/8 06:30 AM~ 1/14 19:10

group2(Earth and Fuwa and others who decided to go)
1/9 evening(not settled)
^ This is literally all I saw. I love you Keitaro, you always come through for me ;). I'm about to triple my practice for this now.

:phone:

Keitaro

Just been informed that Otori's twin brother Kakera is still trying to come according to his facebook statuses. Thanks Ori for the heads up.

Kakere: "Apex. Thinking in the direction to go :D"

Keitaro

As for Ganbaranai aka Hayase, he didn't attend SRT or even Sumabato while Vinnie and M2K were at both. And Sumabato is in Ganbaranai's region 0_o

It is likely he will stick to entering 1 tournament a year and winning every time, especially since the other side of Japan rarely enters the tournaments he does (Otori, Rain, Nietono, Brood, Yui, etc)

Edit Hayase Update:

"Sumabato16(9/15)

・Hayase and SLS are going (To Sumabato16).

・Hayase quit Pikachu and began maining ICs in May.
SLS will not use Falco."

Just so others know, Hayase says he plays this game completely for fun, so he changes mains very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom