• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
it can't happen, i have brown hair

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
According to the policies tab on the rooms page:

Children Policy

Children aged 17 years or younger will stay free of charge in their parent’s room.

Monk and I are 17. It says that the rooms, even for 1 person, have two double beds. Does this mean we could book a room for 1 person, and then have us stay free of charge? We're travelling with our dad, so he counts for the parent part of the policy. :p

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Can someone explain to me the buffer option in project m? I mean is it like a big advantage for ppl, is it gonna be banned for apex. Does it really make a big difference?

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Can someone explain to me the buffer option in project m? I mean is it like a big advantage for ppl, is it gonna be banned for apex. Does it really make a big difference?

Buffering is in most fighting games. It is the process of inputting your action in the lag of another action, and it will come out on the first available frame. Like if I FH uair as pikachu, I could BUFFER a DJ uair when my FH uair is ending. Buffer more than like, 4 is definitely detrimental to PM, but I feel like less than that is still good since it doesn't make too much of a difference while still allowing the Brawl players to be comfortable in it instead of just having Melee players play it (Uniting communities is difficult)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
He didn't have to, I made it for him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not delivering on promises son? is this what I can expect from my Apex Experience!?

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
someone knows if waymas, addy or wonf are going? i do not want to be the only mexican at brawl :c

saturday ill get pre-reg <3

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Buffer will be turned off at APEX.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
I used a different credit card for paying and apparently it worked now. The old payment (6th Sep) failed and will be removed within a week according to Google so I guess it's all good now.

Edit.

Accidentally have USA as my country instead of Finland. Almost perfect.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha TK, Real talk...I'm sure you saw my facebook wall that night!

real talk though.... what she lookin like haha now I'm Sober and curious... this might effect my apex attendance :-D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I could post a pic that I took from last apex, but I dont want to infringe on my friends' privacy. at least not without prior approval

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I wish this tourney would come sooner

It's like the only thing in my life I'm looking forward to right now.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
confirmed, sent the money for brawl singles and doubles

i hope i won't get seeded that bad, because i couldn't get that much points on srt and the european tournaments.. (kinda the first gets incredibly much, and the other placings doesn't)

i am also looking for a good team mate. it could be leon or mr.r, but both would only team up, if their real team mate isn't going to apex. so i would like to know, if anyone else is interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom