• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilosoRaptor

Smash Rookie
Will there be a crew tournament for brawl as well? If so, do we need to qualify to play in it as well?

Also, ahem...... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stelzig

Smash Lord
Please Brawl / Smash Only this time!
Last time watching the Stream was A PAIN due to the other games.
Not only was the chat FLOODED by FGC Players flaming Smash, but also it took time of MANY epic Matches that didnt go to stream.
Stream chats at huge events always get spammed anyway, I don't understand how anyone can stand talking in those. The hate and stuff is actually kinda funny to look at for a while, but I definitely recommend creating your own chat with a smaller group of people instead. There you can discuss and laugh at hate as well if you want. That's what I always do.

Edit: And how can brawl players not like doubles? If I *have* to play brawl, i'd at least prefer doubles. I already enjoy (playing) it more in melee, but in brawl doubles is even more superior to singles imo.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Would be awesome if the Wii U and Brawl 4 was released before this tournament.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Teaming with r e d x at this...watch out, dual ness!!!

:phone:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LMAO @ Brawl 4

Smash 4 will probably be 3-4 years in development like last time. I can easily say that i'll probably quit smash if i have to play with the tablet, unless it's REALLY good to use. But i just can't envision that right now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Good to know about OC Remix.

I'll definitely be watching the whole thing like it was the Super Bowl.

Or just probably going there.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yes if I'm going then I'm going to run the Ganon Gauntlet again. It was a huge success this year despite the horribly cramped location of the setup, so I'd appreciate a bit more of an accommodation next year.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Even if it's out by then(it won't be) I'd rather pay 10 dollars to enter a Project M tournament then a smash brothers 4 tournament.

Avengingbandit

Smash Cadet
I would like to go there, but my parents... they say it's too far >___>

Now I know that people from Japan and Europe came to this event, but they said they don't care... How do I convince my parents to let me go?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
The best I can offer is to promise them you'll have a cell phone with you at all times and keep them updated periodically to make sure you're alive and stuff. Usually its your safety they're concerned about, so try to make them more comfortable on that issue :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Nah, your parents are right. We are just going to molest the **** out of you if you come.

Save yourself.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Could you edit that post? If his parents are smart or anything like mine were, they will probably read few the first dozen pages of the thread if they actually consider letting him go, and that won't help his chances (yes, I know you're using sarcasm but parents take everything literally).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No parent would ever take that literally lmao

At worst they'd disprove of the humor and say "we don't want you hanging around those unsavory types billy, now finish your oatmeal"

NNID
dansalvato
SUPER HYPE! I got an apartment right across the street from last year's so I'll definitely be housing people again! I'll make a thread as the date approaches.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I would like to go there, but my parents... they say it's too far >___>

Now I know that people from Japan and Europe came to this event, but they said they don't care... How do I convince my parents to let me go?
I don't blame your parents for that, Mars is a very far place from New Jersey. I didn't even know Mount Olympus was on Mars.

Cassio

Smash Master
Olympus Mons (Latin for Mount Olympus) is a large volcanic mountain on the planet Mars. By one measure it has a height of nearly 22 km (14 mi);[3] the tallest mountain on any planet in the Solar System, almost three times as tall as Mount Everest's height above sea level.

We should have Apex there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, I believe he was talking about Mount Olympus in Greek mythology or else he'd say Olympus Mons. Why would you write everything out in English and then proceed to write the name of one thing in Latin? It wouldn't make sense.

Cassio

Smash Master
I dunno dude but I like the way he thinks.

a·pex (pks)
n. pl. a·pex·es or a·pi·ces (p-sz, p-)
1. The highest point; the vertex: the apex of a triangle; the apex of a hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom