• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't like the way qualifiers were dealt with last time so hopefully they'll be better this time around, nevertheless hopefully I'll be here and I'm sure other GA/AL players will be coming
I am completely redesigning the qualifier system from the ground up. There are a lot of details about it on the site already.

unknown522

Some guy
I looked up megabus, but the date I can book up to as of now is only september. If prices stay the same when it reaches January, it could possibly be like $50 round trip. If it is, then I'll definitely come

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Brawl will likely be dead by this point.
I find it funny that people keep saying this before every big tourney.
It's like staring at a toaster and telling "NOW" every second till it pops and saying "ha, told u." Doesn't work like that lol.

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Please Brawl / Smash Only this time!
Last time watching the Stream was A PAIN due to the other games.
Not only was the chat FLOODED by FGC Players flaming Smash, but also it took time of MANY epic Matches that didnt go to stream.

Other than that, cool stuff, I hope I can somehow manage to get there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom