• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think I've counted nine emails within the past two days about "payment declined" on the Apex website so I'll remind everyone:

Before registering, make sure you have the sufficient funds on your credit card so that you don't have to go through the process of re-registering again!

Registering and then NOT paying does not mean you can pay later, you either it pay it immediately or you're not in our system, and you're not in the tournament until you pay. Period.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Checked off my budget and I am definetly going! Just to find a partner for Brawl and I can register already. :glare:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
*Looks @ Who's goin* **** jus got real!!!

Shiz is gonna come out more impressive than PP!

& Brood prob wont make it as far this time... But I think Earth will

B_AWAL

Smash Master
1st off.) Mink is ****ing AWESOME!!!

2nd.) :sonic: will wreck @ this!!! Hell i MIGHT actually have a chance to come now...

3rd.) Since Broods last time here lots of Olimars have been getting better and lots of us now have better Olimar MU exp. Pit on the other hand isn't really hot in the US. I'm interested in seeing how Earth plays. Hell I think theres gonna b 2 new characters @ least that impress us all.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
nawwwww dawg he's gonna need more than a month and a half to catch me now
WD back to fsmash all dai son. No month an a half needed to get that right ;D

Jokes aside, it will be interesting to see what kind of a show Shiz will put on this time.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Do you have to be in by the check-in time in order to play? What if I want to register for melee singles on friday but can't get there until around 3:30?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Do you have to be in by the check-in time in order to play? What if I want to register for melee singles on friday but can't get there until around 3:30?
No. Your pool will be listen on the site the night before, and there will be a scheduled time for you to be there. Anyone not at their pool registered with their ref within 10 minutes of the pool's beginning will be DQ'd regardless if their matches have held up the tournament or not.

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
i think there is a chance for me too still come one of the german brawlers ( kunai ) i willing to sell me his ticket for 500 hundred euros i think i can colect that money but the reason he cant come scares me cause he dont have that special pasaport that you from what i heard you need to travel too the us and i dont have it eather i gonna make some cals tomorow towards the goverment to get some informations if its still possible to get these not to late .

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ice vs. Plup grand finals
I'm starting to think of all the amazing matches that can happen due to basically every major player coming. Just randomly pairing two players:

Ice vs Dr.PP
Javi vs Hax
Armada vs Machdash
Amsah vs Mew2King
Shiz vs Hack
Blunted vs Jman

By taking any two high caliber players, it makes for an amazing match. Apex is going to be SO GOOD!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
i think there is a chance for me too still come one of the german brawlers ( kunai ) i willing to sell me his ticket for 500 hundred euros i think i can colect that money but the reason he cant come scares me cause he dont have that special pasaport that you from what i heard you need to travel too the us and i dont have it eather i gonna make some cals tomorow towards the goverment to get some informations if its still possible to get these not to late .
Special passport?

All you need should be the ESTA authorization.

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Apply for this and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom