• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hate to bring this here but those who are looking for housing, PM or VM me. I'll be staying at the Hyatt from the 6th to 9th. Also, if anyone's looking for a Brawl team-mate, message me as well. I want to register already and get one obstacle out of the way.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Is vVv Zero going to this?
Last I saw in this thread, apparently he has some problems, not sure if they're financial or something else, but point is he seems unlikely.
How do you feel about Darc + Machdash?
Aren't Darc and MacD already confirmed?

Btw, how much is spectator fee?
Would I have to pay it each day?

I only ask because I only plan on attending a single day and if I have to pay some huge fee, I probably won't show up at all.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Teams will be MAD beast! (zhuuuuuu <3)
Singles will rock the foundations of the world!!
I wanna play everyone in every possible matchup, eat at every ****ty fast-food joint and every classy uptown restaurant and go out drinking like crazy in the middle of the night, completely disregarding my personal health and the limited ammount of time and money at hand for such adventures!!!
APEX 2012 will be more than just a tourney - it will set the standard for a whole new lifestyle =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Spectator fee is $10 for the entire weekend. No individual day prices/passes are given.

Update: We are up to 144 registered entrants! Please remember that prices go up on Nov29th!

Roller

Smash Legend
Teams will be MAD beast! (zhuuuuuu <3)
Singles will rock the foundations of the world!!
I wanna play everyone in every possible matchup, eat at every ****ty fast-food joint and every classy uptown restaurant and go out drinking like crazy in the middle of the night, completely disregarding my personal health and the limited ammount of time and money at hand for such adventures!!!
APEX 2012 will be more than just a tourney - it will set the standard for a whole new lifestyle =D
YooOOOoOoOOOoo this man is goin' mad hard. I feel you bro.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
4 days left before prices increase!

You guys got 4 days to register before prices increase! Hope you ain't find **** on Black Friday! Use that saved money to register early at Apexsmash.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom