• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Definetly. Their set count is 2-2 so this will be an awesome way to settle it.
Excellent point! The winner of this, no matter who, should be the world champion of Melee. There has never been a tournament with this high amount of diversity and skill. Should someone other than those two win, they would have had to go through several world-class players.

(And perhaps, Smashers' Reunion will serve as the afterparty ;D)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Excellent point! The winner of this, no matter who, should be the world champion of Melee. There has never been a tournament with this high amount of diversity and skill. Should someone other than those two win, they would have had to go through several world-class players.

*** that, im waiting on genesis 3 to settle it between those two

LLDL

Smash Hero
It's not completely confirmed yet. PC needs a few weeks to see what's up with his other teams partner(S), but since they might not be able to make it, we may possibly get to see that team!

Wake

Smash Master

I feel like something like this is said at a lot of internationals :p

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lets get the ignorance started up for Apex2....ARMADA SUCKS, SO DOES EUROPE AND THEIR HAIRY WOMEN!!! USA IS GREAT WE HAVE MANGO AND HOTDOGS AND NUDE PHOTOS OF SCARLET JOHANSSON!

ok....that should get the ball rolling.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
hey, I am attending :D SOuth america confirmation :D

i am wondering if any of you can give me a ride from the Airport (Newark) to the Hyatt Hotel, Because its seems taxi is very expensive to take. I hope someone can help me with that :)

I am arriving to Newark Airport

January 5 13:25 (01:25 PM) Flight 1212AA (from Miami)

PD 1: I am Traveling by my own, so i have a lot of risk to get lost in USA :S (English isnt my native language)

PD 2: Anyone is Leaving to New York City (January 9) that could give me a ride. I will stay in manhattan n do some tourism before i leave :). Thx :D

AIM: jogews12
MSN: jogews12@hotmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/J.Alejandro.Maki.Roll

Keitaro

If you can a ride that would be great but there is a train station at the Newark airport that can take you about 3 blocks away from the Hyatt. Also cost less than $10 bucks. Let me know if you need more info if you can't find a ride.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hbox: plup still sucks for ditching me for teams :((

On another note, I got my tickets for this today.

also need a team mate for melee, preferably someone who uses Ganon or Samus or Pikachu or Links or something, bad characters that aren't that bad.

Keitaro

change the thread title to:

APEX 2012: Shiz, Javi, Brood, Mr. R. There Are Trains At Newark Airport.
Haha, that would be great, but I'm sure I'll still continue to get pms forwarded to me almost everyday asking for ride/directions/flight info :(

I don't mind it though guys. Always happy to help and ask away. Willing to repeat info up to 27 times ;)

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Haha, that would be great, but I'm sure I'll still continue to get pms forwarded to me almost everyday asking for ride/directions/flight info :(

I don't mind it though guys. Always happy to help and ask away. Willing to repeat info up to 27 times ;)
but i'm willing to thank keitaro 100

Keitaro

Can you register for this at the door? I dont have a credit card and my father wont let me use his for a smash tournament
If you have a local Wallmart nearby you can buy a Visa Gift Card with cash and use it for your purchase. Not sure if there will be in person payment but even if there is, registration prices will be at its highest compared to now.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
If you can a ride that would be great but there is a train station at the Newark airport that can take you about 3 blocks away from the Hyatt. Also cost less than $10 bucks. Let me know if you need more info if you can't find a ride.
Well i was saying cause... never in my life i have been in winter.... and also because i will be with 2 big suitcases (i will be traveling around the world after APEX, apex is just the beggining XD).

When you talked about 3 blocks... is a short distance? anyway i have a lot of questions also i am not used to trains :S (i already add u to AIM but anyway mine is jogews12)

change the thread title to:

APEX 2012: Shiz, Javi, Brood, Mr. R. There Are Trains At Newark Airport.
XD Maybe hahahaha >_> i dont have time to read 3800 Posts... XD thats why i was asking about that.. n Alex Strife told me to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom