• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patches

Smash Master
We drank all of our booze and we found another battle of khaleua. Started drinking that, my friend took it away, so we drank maple syrup. :p

But man. Canada unite! We drink at Apex!

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This tournament is going to **** so hard. I don't even care if I don't make it to round 2 pools.

LLDL

Smash Hero
^ Word. LOL I remember 2-0ing 3 people in my Apex 2010 pool and still not making it out >_>

_umbra_

Smash Champion
so excited for this ^_^ probably doing melee and brawl singles

so far from my crew it looks like:
me
Melon
Mav
Berserker Swordsman
Slim
Jmoan
Javier
maybe Triad Prodigy

mexican javi vs scranton javi must happen!

Patches

Smash Master
Oh ****, no man. I haven't looked into it yet! I'll do it tonight when I get a free moment. I'll probably PM you either tonight or tomorrow morning with it. (:

infomon

Smash Scientist
can't believe all the strife haters yo i'm gonna show up in a skeletor mask cuz that sounds friggin awesome aw yea

srsly ppl it sounds legit to me, let him do what he wants. if he never asked you'd never even think there was a problem with it

also, skeletor's gonna win this trouney

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
can't believe all the strife haters yo i'm gonna show up in a skeletor mask cuz that sounds friggin awesome aw yea

srsly ppl it sounds legit to me, let him do what he wants. if he never asked you'd never even think there was a problem with it

also, skeletor's gonna win this trouney
i wouldve believed the mask thing if he hadnt *****ed about basically everything in this thread and the rom4 one

Patches

Smash Master
^^^ Me?

Toronto, Ontario to NY. Through Megabus. Only thing I got to do is take public transportation to NJ. So someone should be super kind and PM me with information on how to do that.

LLDL

Smash Hero
As far as I know, the megabus from Toronto drops off in New York at the corner of 7th Ave & 28th St.

New York Penn Station is located on 34th Street, between 7th ave & 8th Ave.

So, I would walk on 7th ave from 28th street towards 34th street, to Penn Station. From there, you look for the NJ transit entrance and buy a ticket to New brunswick station. $15.00 1 way, $30.00 round trip.

From there, the venue is 0.59 miles from the station, walking distance.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah they are. And the blocks are pretty short plus they're awesome to walk through cause its NYC so walking 10 to 20 blocks can be pretty interesting.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Can you do teams or just multiple people

Like Morrigan and the weapon X team

I don't know if this will answer your question, but.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 TEAMS

Heres a little something for all you umvc3 fans. In just 2 steps.

1. Give me your main team.
Say your mains are Sentinel, Shehulk, and Magneto.

2. Give me your tag name.
Your tag name next to them. (It doesn't hafta be in that font you can give me any you want)

I'll do this for $20. $30 If you want it printed on large paper.

This has been updated on my thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13208085#post13208085

Patches

Smash Master
Alright. Well... I'll PM you Chain-Ace, jsut so I can figure all this **** out for the rest of GTA coming to this, and I'll explain it to them all in detail. But I appreciate the info. (:

Keitaro

Registration Price INCREASES NOV 28th at midnight!!

Increases by $5! Don't be stupid!! Sign up before it does!!!!

Keitaro

Ally is right! Price increases by $5 on November 29th. Last day to register before price increases is next week Monday!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill have to take the $5 hit, after marvel and guide this gotta wait until mid december :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom