• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
What the hell is this? I've been to almost a dozen tournies since the beginning of the year, and if I can get my car fixed I plan on making rom4 my first national. Don't assume things about me when you don't know me in the least..
Yeah, the crew of masked men that have gone to a "dozen tournaments."

You're so full of **** and I don't understand why you insist on wasting everyones time with lies.

Strife

Banned via Warnings

You're so full of **** and I don't understand why you insist on wasting everyones time with lies.
Lol, I exaggerated, it's actually just 7. And I wore bandages over my face so it looks like I just came from surgery. W/E though, believe what you will.

Alex is right. I should take this into PMs with him.

I'm done discussing this here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Goggles I am sure we can hook u up. That should not be an issue

@strife - nothing against you I just do not believe you. Everywhere else you have posted I have not even seen you bring this up. If its true I am not going to be a **** and say no but you do need your badge.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

I'd like to at least have someone else from that so called crew or anyone else that knows him talk here, because if not it looks suspicious as all hell.

Patches

Smash Master
Strife is ********. End of story.

seriously. this guy sounds sketchy as ****.

Also, if your face is disfigured, look at it like this. There is a ****ing pro *** dude whos in a wheelchair and plays SF4 with his mouth and tongue. He doesnt give 10 ****s. Why should you?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Strife is ********. End of story.

seriously. this guy sounds sketchy as ****.

Also, if your face is disfigured, look at it like this. There is a ****ing pro *** dude whos in a wheelchair and plays SF4 with his mouth and tongue. He doesnt give 10 ****s. Why should you?
You call me ******** and then proceed to give me advnice on my defect. **** you.

Also people deal with there handicaps differently, unless you've lived it you can't understand. And I'll talk to Alex Strife about this over PMs; it really isn't anyone elses' business.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The name of our group is GSNS btw(Gamers Scarred and Scarey) We basically a group of gamers who have disfiguring accidents or defects but still just want to have fun.

Alex Strife are you sure some kind of compromise can't be met.
Is this just a crew, or an actual organization?

I just spent the last ten minutes trying to google this and I didnt find anything related to the group you refer to....

LLDL

Smash Hero
If he's telling the truth, then he has my sympathies and he will work it out with Alex.

Back to the topic of the tournament.

The Captain Jack Fund skyrocketed to $648 this morning!! It's looking like both him and Mac Dash will both be able to attend!

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I never called you ******** because of your defect. I called you ******** because of your logic.
You're missing the point dummy. Don't give advice to people, when you've made it clear you hold contempt towards them. Geez.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't think anyone in RL is stupid enough to discriminate someone based on their appearances without knowing them especially at tournaments. However, I think many people concluded that your views aren't appreciated.

Patches

Smash Master
You're missing the point dummy. Don't give advice to people, when you've made it clear you hold contempt towards them. Geez.
Look, I don't hold any contempt.

****, I'm stupid, I don't even know what contempt means. LOL but given how youre saying it. I'm assuming its bad. The only thing I dislike about you is some of the things are outragous. We have no way to know if youre telling the truth about your crew and your disfiguration. If you can, supply us with proof. Have crew members post, post a picture of you guys in your masks or something.

If what you say is true though, i retract my previous statement and you have my sincerest apologies.

You guys should stop trying to rip each other's throats out with insults and start talking about how awesome this tournament is gonna be.

Really.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I don't think anyone in RL is stupid enough to discriminate someone based on their appearances without knowing them especially at tournaments. However, I think many people concluded that your views aren't appreciated.
You're a ****ing ******!

Shroomed

Smash Master
To everyone that said Im johning, since money is of no issue for you, tickets are $250 right now (cheapest they'll get). Buy mine and I'll gladly miss the first day or two of school. And assuming I win some money at this I'll pay you back with it =)

:phone:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
To everyone that said Im johning, since money is of no issue for you, tickets are $250 right now (cheapest they'll get). Buy mine and I'll gladly miss the first day or two of school. And assuming I win some money at this I'll pay you back with it =)

:phone:
Ask Chain-ace to make a good player fund thread for you. They seem to do well when he makes em.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Maple syrup is not manly, it is just delicious. Delicious =/= manly. Your logic fails here good sir. You must be from Canada.

I'm bored now @_@ I can't wait to place top 5 at this :D

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Maple syrup is not manly, it is just delicious. Delicious =/= manly. Your logic fails here good sir. You must be from Canada.

I'm bored now @_@ I can't wait to place top 5 at this :D
I will forcefeed you an entire jar of maple syrup if you do not get top 5.

or rather ally will have to since i probably can't go.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Actually, you know what, screw it.

America has http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbZKQIUZvM...

+1 for Canada, I guess.

edit:
[18:05] The Cape: Its funny because she winds up with a Beiber clone at the end
[18:05] The Cape: +2 for Canada?
[18:05] The Cape: Or is that just -2 for America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom