• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be selling 4 for each melee character. I just posted the Iggy and the Grateful Dead bears to show some work.

Once I'm at the tourney I'll be taking commissions, and I'll mail finished products. I'm only doing melee for now for the sake of meeting my quota. . . . brawl has a lot of characters.

They're made out of Sculpey clay.

Every year for nationals I pan on doing a theme. I want to do Luigi's Mansion for next year in homage of the release of Luigi's Mansion 2; try and make all of the portrait ghosts and incorporate glow in the dark clay. Then maybe Majora's Mask next. That game has ****ing sweet art.

Anyone interested in commissions who aren't going to Apex can just PM me the details of what you want, and I can come up with a price.

I have some original characters that I have models for too. Hopefully these names can put an image in your head:
If you'd like to see what they look like just PM me.

-Scumbo the Clown
-Saddles 'N Stripes
-Weeping Willow
-Illugi
-Vincent
-and many more!!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Cool, well if you're selling a Falco one I'd be 100% willing to buy it at Apex. If you're there on the first day, I should be the one on the mic announcing All Brawl matches.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be at the Artists' desk as early as can be on the first day to set up and sell so I can still play a ton of friendlies.

Prices are based off of materials used, time, and how much of a pain in the arse it is to make:

G&W - $6
Kirby/Jigglypuff/ - $7
Ness/Pikachu/Pichu - $8
Mario/Luigi/Doc/Fox/Falco/Mewtwo - $9
Roy/Marth/Link/Zelda/Ganon/Y. Link/Yoshi/Peach/Sheik/C. Falcon/IC's -$10
DK- $12
Bowser/Samus - $15 (Bowser uses so much damn clay, and Samus's hard edges are a pain.)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Tinny.

in america the day after thanksgiving (the 3rd thursday of november) signifies the beginning of the capitalist corporate takeover of the minds of the general populace... i.e. the christmas shopping season. And because of this, most store have massive sales on that day and open at like midnight or 4 am.

People will actually show up at stores at 8 pm on thursday and sleep outside in front of the stores (in november mind you) so that they can be the first in line for when the store opens so they can get their shop on.

I mean. a 45 inch plasma flat screen tv for like 250$ is an amazing deal, but the way people act that day is just nonsensical.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Black Friday was originally meant to bring failing companies from being in debt(the red) into positive numbers(the black) by getting rid of all their extra inventory now its gone overboard and people are getting shot for the things they bought for their families

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Black Friday was originally meant to bring failing companies from being in debt(the red) into positive numbers(the black) by getting rid of all their extra inventory now its gone overboard and people are getting shot for the things they bought for their families
order online save yourself the trouble
And this is where Cyber Monday came from.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People will actually show up at stores at 8 pm on thursday and sleep outside in front of the stores (in november mind you) so that they can be the first in line for when the store opens so they can get their shop on.
You make it sound like it's winter weather in the entire United States like this.
It was pretty moderate weather, if not hot, down here in Texas. :applejack:

LuCKy

Smash Master
Alright im about 80% sure im quittin my job for this tourney looooool when are the prices goin up and by how much are they going up by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom