• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Can't be thinking like that. You'll never beat him that way. Gotta keep confident.
I'm confident I will get my *** handed to me in less then 2 min against him. DK vs. falco isn't pretty.

I might be able to take a stock....maybe

but tang on the other hand, I could see myself taking 2-3 stocks

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You play a character that he doesnt know.

owait. he plays like every character... lol

the bigger question you should be worrying about is how you avoid getting blasted by a brawl player like me.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'm confident I will get my *** handed to me in less then 2 min against him. DK vs. falco isn't pretty.

Hey, bum came close to beat M2K and if i remember correctly he beat Isai. You got this.

(what ever happened to Bum anyway?)

strawhats

Smash Master

For some reason I thought you were a roy main/is that a different ripple I'm thinking about?

:phone:

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Most Second seeds in first round pools are ****ed and will not make bracket, and some of these first round pools are ******** (see Zoso's pool) and like I'm sorry but Nando's pool is free as **** and I beat him all the time, not sure why he gets a freebee into round 2.
Lol Kou beat Dart at Genesis before losing at R3 and did pass R1 as first seed despite losing 2-1 to HugS, and if Sung is this guy it doesn't look "freebee" at all (+ Nando).

What about no johns and getting that freebee 2nd seed you have and then ****** in R2 since you'll met those "wrong first seeds" ANYWAY? :awesome:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol Kou beat Dart at Genesis before losing at R3 and did pass R1 as first seed despite losing 2-1 to HugS, and if Sung is this guy it doesn't look "freebee" at all (+ Nando).

What about no johns and getting that freebee 2nd seed you have and then ****** in R2 since you'll met those "wrong first seeds" ANYWAY? :awesome:
I also beat him in R2 pools, I guess I know more about japanese than japanese themselves. ;)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
For some reason I thought you were a roy main/is that a different ripple I'm thinking about?

No, that's me, its just that was me like a year ago. I got tired of playing a bad character despite how good I was with him. I might whip him out vs pp seeing as that's my favorite match up ever

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I just wanna say.......

Good luck everyone, this tourney is gonna be fun...

I hope I do well too... I'm very nervous.. >.<;

So hyped...

n_n

DOUBLE EDIT:
I'll actually be playing another low tier that people forgot that I used to have.. so we'll see what happens.. :)

Sharky

Smash Master
V3ctor, as a collaboration of brawl+melee yoshis, you should do this with me:

http://www.ruhungrynj.net/

I figure even thought there's a 45 minute time limit it's more of an amount than speed challenge =D
I just wanna say.......

Good luck everyone, this tourney is gonna be fun...

I hope I do well too... I'm very nervous.. >.<;

So hyped...

n_n

DOUBLE EDIT:
I'll actually be playing another low tier that people forgot that I used to have.. so we'll see what happens.. :)
LOL@my quote of you coming after your post wtf o.O

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah that link doesn't work.
nvm got it working. I'll take a look.

If anyone else thinks that a particular player was seeded unfairly in 64 please let me know and I'll review it with the other Smash 64 TOs.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It really sucks that only top two advance. Everyone in my pool seems pretty evenly matched... Besides KirbyKaze. We'll see how this goes.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It really sucks that only top two advance. Everyone in my pool seems pretty evenly matched... Besides KirbyKaze. We'll see how this goes.
same with my pool + Captain Jack

KID's money match list.

Melee:
Bl@ckChris
Carroll
Dazwa
Solar
Strong Bad (I enjoy free money)
Crush
Berserker S

Brawl:
EE
ESAM
Every DDD main
JTails
FOW
EVERY Ike main
Chibo
Xzax
Sync
Luckay
Mr. R

K Prime
Delta-Cod
Mekos
BloodCross
Prawn
Bizkit
Roller
Patches

Marvel:
MechWarrior
D-Torr
Everyone sponsored by LB
DRDN
Diem
Zucco

post if youre not on it and should/want to be

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Then if you are evenly matched, then find anything you can to gain the edge. Outside mindgames, better mindset, research, practice. I don't know... anything. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom