• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just noticed there's a guy/girl in pool 56 by the name "Swedish Delight".
Whoever you are, you have no choice but to join the drinking crew and learn the true meaning of your name: blonde viking babes, a thousand boobs and millions of elks; downing mead by the bucket and throwing up on your best friends; a spirit that never falters and a flame that always burns.
SWEDISH DE-LAYYYHT BABY.
^ I'm down.

what do you look like? if youre not a girly pretty man then gtfo.

if you are, i'll consider it.

CAUSE IM A ****
I guess you could call be a girly pretty man.
I guess we'll find out :D

also i have the homunculus mark tattooed on my back.
Is that bonus points?

..... assuming you're an FMA fan from your avi.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah pretty much, really gay that people who are worse then me have auto first seeds in some of these pools, but w'e. I could move into my new apartment this weekend, I'd rather do that then waste $70

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Is 2nd round of melee going to be 4 man pools?(I'm asking because 64 pools, top 2 out, leaves 128 and top 2 out from there leads to a 64 man bracket)

I think it was M@v who mentioned why that was a terrible idea before. Because it means that you could very likely be eliminated from the tournament from only losing a single match. That sucks balls, especially for a tournament of this caliber.
Can staff please answer this?

unknown522

Some guy
Hyuga
Dr.Diabetes
ZoSo
Hungrybox
aske

that pool is mad stacked. I know that Hyuga and ZoSo could potentially make bracket. Hbox def will. The other 2 I never heard of

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
(melee): how good is tang in singles? I know he's incredible at doubles but what about singles? I have to beat him to make second pools. no way I can beat Dr. PP

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
dazwa, do you know if air from canada is actually coming to this? lol
i don't think so, was just trolling pool information. it'd be neat if he went but strange if he entered a smash event, lol

Hyuga
Dr.Diabetes
ZoSo
Hungrybox
aske
jesus christ what

Posting how cool you are

MAKES YOU COOLER

(cooler pic)
But if I'm aware of this phenomenon as I'm making these posts, does it make me Meta-Cooler?

stelzig

Smash Lord
Yeah pretty much, really gay that people who are worse then me have auto first seeds in some of these pools, but w'e. I could move into my new apartment this weekend, I'd rather do that then waste $70
Does it really matter as long as you get one or two of these auto-first seeds in your second round?

LLDL

Smash Hero
The ZoSO Hyuga and hbox pool will be fixed, Hyuga will most likely be switched with RockMix from pool 41.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hyuga
Dr.Diabetes
ZoSo
Hungrybox
aske

that pool is mad stacked. I know that Hyuga and ZoSo could potentially make bracket. Hbox def will. The other 2 I never heard of
Wooow, stacked *** first round pool, makes no sense.

wow zoso or hyuga has to be eliminated in r1?
wtf thats kinda bad
Yep

Does it really matter as long as you get one or two of these auto-first seeds in your second round?
Most Second seeds in first round pools are ****ed and will not make bracket, and some of these first round pools are ******** (see Zoso's pool) and like I'm sorry but Nando's pool is free as **** and I beat him all the time, not sure why he gets a freebee into round 2.

I guess I'm going to have to expose Armada :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Is 2nd round of melee going to be 4 man pools?(I'm asking because 64 pools, top 2 out, leaves 128 and top 2 out from there leads to a 64 man bracket)

I think it was M@v who mentioned why that was a terrible idea before. Because it means that you could very likely be eliminated from the tournament from only losing a single match. That sucks balls, especially for a tournament of this caliber.
Only the strong survive.

This tournament is straight Darwin yo.
i have my own postbit.

Psh, that's not even hosted by the site.

:dazwa:
It should be tho.
Make it happen Daz!
dazwa, do you know if air from canada is actually coming to this? lol
the SF player?

would be cool...
Lmao at I don't know the match-up when the game has been out in 10 years. Cmon guys.. lol.
but a lot of these little kids started in like 08-09 or w/e and only know the matchup vs the top 7 characters. Thats how people like mofo and cosmo still win anything.
But if I'm aware of this phenomenon as I'm making these posts, does it make me Meta-Cooler?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom