• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sorry to repost this, but does anybody in here know if it's possible for me to take the place of a friend who can no longer attend?
Who is your friend who isn't attending anymore?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well, the melee pools are here, yet I don't see much hype. :glare:

Oh well, thats what I get for being in a different time zone to you guys :awesome:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'll be taking money matches here at Apex. Brawl and Melee, singles and teams (teams so that I can get practice with anti and armada but if you wanna vs me and ally or mekos or something we can do that too), in melee I use marth/sheik/fox/falco/peach/puff and I'll do mms with them too although I prefer my mains (sheik/marth) so i can get better practice. Just find me at the venue if we have some time to do some!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's funny you said that SUNG.

i think your pool is the hardest lol. you, kou, and nando. and if for one time in his life, my boy emma watsons boyfriend would stay on stage when he needs to, i think he could pose a threat to any of you. i def have a feeling some tiebreakers are bout to be necessary for your pool tho.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Bones
Rocky
Sensei
Reno
Aisight

Holy crap this **** got me mad hyped LOL
Thanks for the vote of confidence crimsonblur :)

:phone:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Bones
Rocky
Sensei
Reno
Aisight

Holy crap this **** got me mad hyped LOL
Thanks for the vote of confidence crimsonblur :)

Wow I really like your pool. <3

I'm definitely gonna watch you play.

btw I'm not doing 1-2 dollar MMs that's kind of pointless lol, I prefer big ones so I can take it more seriously
5 dollar MM in both Brawl and Melee?

unknown522

Some guy
interesting pools. R2 is gonna be tough

I'll be taking money matches here at Apex. Brawl and Melee, singles and teams (teams so that I can get practice with anti and armada but if you wanna vs me and ally or mekos or something we can do that too), in melee I use marth/sheik/fox/falco/peach/puff and I'll do mms with them too although I prefer my mains (sheik/marth) so i can get better practice. Just find me at the venue if we have some time to do some!
sheik/marth v falco $5

PB&J

Smash Hero
I hope no one is watching the adventures of coolwhip right now...lol. I never actually watch people's vids to see how good they are. I Just expect them to be really good and try to tap. I still think a few pools need to be changed and im sure they will because Im 100 positive there are people who are extremely good using a stupid tag.

On another note,i wonder what the big news is for tomorrow. It must be great,but can we have one small hint

Heartstring

Smash Legend
passing along a message:

The option for bottom seed (fighting m2k and Anti round 1) went out the window 10 minutes after we opened that up to you both, when you said nothing, and Leon refused to take another spot.

You're currently first on the waiting list, and may be entered into the event if a second seed or higher team drops out. Third seed drops will be on a case-by-case basis, but is unlikely. You may not take the place of a 4th seeded team.
Stingers offered Leon and I his spot in bracket for 50$, if that's our only choice I guess we will take it.
But if you guys can hook us up with that spot it would be much appreciated.
Well, I was entered in the doubles bracket, despite the fact i no longer have a team partner. You two can have my spot for $20...That is, if it's okay with the organisers

LLDL

Smash Hero
You serious? Javi just left PB&J to team with him. This sucks if it's true, and I was looking forward to the extra Mexico Hype!
Scratch that, misread your comment Merkuri

Tirno, Yu definitely is not coming? Have him post here so I can confirm it. He JUST messaged me yesterday asking me to add him.

Also some gaping seeding problems have been fixed. The few obvious death pools have been switched out, those pools are relatively even now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well Yu came to Austin as a transfer student, Tirno lives in austin and I can confirm they are friends because I lived there at the time.

First off all WHAT THE **** TIRNO lol I TOLD YOU TO ****ING REGISTER and you were like "I have plenty of time yo!" like 5 days before they deadline lol. Unless you are just talking about doubles.

Also, sucks if Yu can't go :/.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alright Tirno, I will switch you with Yu, that's no problem.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
I had no housing. Some other Texas Melee players and I were supposed to get a hotel room together, but they ended up getting housing elsewhere and there was no room for me. I didn't find anywhere else to stay by the deadline and I wasn't willing to potentially waste hundreds of dollars on the off-chance that something would appear.

Also, I down to pay the fee. Is that $65 just venue + singles?

LLDL

Smash Hero
As for any one else, there are no late registrations so don't ask.

Black Chris, Pools on the site are updated.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i see some pretty good changes. i think pool 63 could use a switch somewhere still, but otherwise, things look great.

oh wow pool 37, i wanna see who wins out between zoso and hyuga under hbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom