• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
If you're bringing a setup, clear off all the tags from your memory card before the tournament. It'll enable everyone to spend more time playing and less time waiting.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Maybe some people will force themselves to see the light one day. =P

Wait you are quitting too?
Yea I think after apex I might be done...at least I won't be traveling nearly as much for brawl only tourneys out of state. I might still go to locals but after apex AE/KOFXIII/marvel tourneys will have priority for me and only go oos for things that have both smash and those fighters (or genesis 3 if it happens just cause its California)

Actually now that I think about it I might see you at AE tourneys. I'm going to final round/CEO/EVO still for those and I'm definitely not done traveling for games just smash lol

Fitting this is called apex since its the best it'll ever get for brawl. The mk ban came too late to save the game and we've lost too many good men (and women) to other fighters

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yea I think after apex I might be done...at least I won't be traveling nearly as much for brawl only tourneys out of state. I might still go to locals but after apex AE/KOFXIII/marvel tourneys will have priority for me and only go oos for things that have both smash and those fighters (or genesis 3 if it happens just cause its California)

Actually now that I think about it I might see you at AE tourneys. I'm going to final round/CEO/EVO still for those and I'm definitely not done traveling for games just smash lol

Fitting this is called apex since its the best it'll ever get for brawl. The mk ban came too late to save the game and we've lost too many good men (and women) to other fighters

Oh no I don't plan on doing AE competitive, I just entered for fun because I like the game but not enough to practice it as much as I played Smash. I'm going away from games and into MMA, though like you I'll probably play Smash for fun at locals if possible and still play when I have time, though traveling will be very unlikely as my $ will go into training. =)

Well good luck with other fighters.. it's a fun world. <3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Oh no I don't plan on doing AE competitive, I just entered for fun because I like the game but not enough to practice it as much as I played Smash. I'm going away from games and into MMA, though like you I'll probably play Smash for fun at locals if possible and still play when I have time, though traveling will be very unlikely as my $ will go into training. =)

Well good luck with other fighters.. it's a fun world. <3
I didnt think they were serious when they were talking about seeing you on UFC lol. But it doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Kage good luck actually fighting

If you are in the southeast for an event I'm down to come cheer you on

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is anyone giving rides from JFK airport? I'm trying to route a way with the NJ train but it's a bit confusing. All this is new to me.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Add me to the list Kid goggles.

If you walk up to me at the venue and ask to MM then I'll say yes. Depending on who you are/use I'll say the amount, but I'll MM anyoneeeeeeee.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm also still confused why EE is in a pool with Player-1 and Toronto Joe. Player-1 and Toronto Joe should both be first seeds to be quite honest. Player-1 and To Joe have the results to back it up.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'm also still confused why EE is in a pool with Player-1 and Toronto Joe. Player-1 and Toronto Joe should both be first seeds to be quite honest. Player-1 and To Joe have the results to back it up.

bring on the challenge >:)

i feel bad for whoever doesnt make it out though lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Videos will be up within the next hour.

Will be:

$10 Nietono vs Mr. R Money Match
$10 Nietono vs Vinnie Money Match
$10 Mr. R vs Ocean Money Match.

I'll post back here when they're up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Videos will be up within the next hour.

Will be:

$10 Nietono vs Mr. R Money Match
$10 Nietono vs Vinnie Money Match
$10 Mr. R vs Ocean Money Match.

I'll post back here when they're up.
holy ****, already? inb4disappointment

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Melee Singles Pool 64 has Qpac and Tirno, and they're both from Texas! Given that Texas' attendance for melee is already small, can you please separate them!?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Melee Singles Pool 64 has Qpac and Tirno, and they're both from Texas! Given that Texas' attendance for melee is already small, can you please separate them!?
you'll need to email them.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I would get ****ing sinus problems the day before my plane ride.

Anxiety of getting my tympanic membrane ****ED, here i come.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Over who? I see several people I should be a first seed over but I hate being that person that complains lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good catch. Thanks.

No more changes based on seeding will be made, but if anyone finds any same region conflicts to report, let us know!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ all right, thanks.

i know this might be for naught, but who is good in pool 11? im pretty new so i don't recognize any of those names...makes be wonder about the s2j/thorn/jpeg and sung/nando/kou pools...

Sharky

Smash Master
Good catch. Thanks.

No more changes based on seeding will be made, but if anyone finds any same region conflicts to report, let us know!
Pool 55
San
Grimace
Pitzer
FGCU SSGuy
Juxtapoz Mako

I posted this earlier but san and mako are both upstate ny

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
^ all right, thanks.

i know this might be for naught, but who is good in pool 11? im pretty new so i don't recognize any of those names...makes be wonder about the s2j/thorn/jpeg and sung/nando/kou pools...
Ravenlord is a german fox player I believe. Decent enough. Good enough for a second seed perhaps or a tough nonseed.

Smashmac a decent Dr. mario. a second seed or a questionable first seed.

Crush is a 12 year old troll.

Don't know the others probably fake names or tournament names I don't know.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tristate players overlap each other in a lot of places, so there's nothing that can really be done about that. But we'll look into any other region conflicts.

Ravenlord was second best in germany behind Ice along with kjab I believe, he's the first seed in that pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom