• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Registration will be open around 9 pm. I will repost when I know 100%

Also, anyone who didn't pre-register when they were supposed to will not be in the pre-game show. So basically your pool won't announced in the pre-game show. You'll have to wait for a little bit later

Palpi

Smash Hero
to joe is the worst player ever im the history of the world

=]

I all seriousness, this will be soooooo fun, I can't wait. Need to get mad friendlies.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
yea just basically when yall see me, i have dreads, blonde tips, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My falco, my mk, my wolf too

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Well, if it's what I think it is, a friendly that is just taken seriously (but since it's not for money or for the tournament it's still just a friendly with no guarantee that both players are trying their best), I will be up for some seriouslies, if you are, Diakonos.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
registartion should be open until Sunday Night 11:59 pm

SK92

Smash Journeyman
yea just basically when yall see me, i have dreads, blonde tips, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My falco, my mk, my wolf too

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yea just basically when yall see me, i have black hair, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My fox, my mk too...

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
yea just basically when yall see me, i have a fro, red bandana, dark blue wife-beater, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My peach, my peach, my peach too

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea just basically when yall see me, i have black hair, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My fox, my mk too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom