• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
It's to see brawl thriving. When I came to the brawl scene a few months back everyone was saying brawl is dead. With tourneys getting turnouts like this it's def not dead.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Arab crew battle?
if Shiz is a fake Dominican I'd be down with being a fake Arab =D [wait...Melee or Brawl? eff..only Melee plz...I lost a bet and am forbidden from playing Brawl ever again, even in friendlies/crews XD! *shakes fist @ The Doug*]

this will be fun

who wants to money match
Let's do this. :) Remind me; I'll be down.
yo alex, something came up and now i can't go :|
wtfffffffff

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
if Shiz is a fake Dominican I'd be down with being a fake Arab =D [wait...Melee or Brawl? eff..only Melee plz...I lost a bet and am forbidden from playing Brawl ever again, even in friendlies/crews XD! *shakes fist @ The Doug*]

Let's do this. :) Remind me; I'll be down.

wtfffffffff
Dude I love melee. I used to be almost average at it :laugh:

SK92

Smash Journeyman
yea im only doin 5 dollars mm and up, not gonna waste time on 2 dollar mmS siNCE theres tons of people also i gotta register and its not reopened yet......

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey melee players. STEP IT THE **** UP AND REGISTER. If I dont see atleast 200 melee youre all worthless.

also, holla darc for being a nice dude and helping my car out :D

lovage, 1$ mm sc2 when i get back...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Extended registration happens at almost every big smash tournament. I wouldn't even be scared if I missed registration for this cause I was confident it would be extended.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
@Keit: shhhhh quit ruining sh*t

It's crap like that which makes people continue to not pre-reg on time and, more commonly, not show up on time to tournaments [for no GOOD reason]...

N*ggas need to get on JB's level and start charging late fees for showing up/pre-regging late

And to all the fools who say online reg is inefficient/stupid/etc...

[not DBR's fault the online reg didn't work out...but that multiple-HOUR line at Genesis sounded awful XD]

swordgard

Smash Hero
Canada crew,we need to get together.

Best 8 players will be in the crew, we won't be making exceptions or anything. Established players already in the crew: Ally, Holy, Swordgard(me), TO Joe.

Possible players: Stroumbert, Kingkong, Diakonos, Raidos, Avarice, Guard, Techiyo.

Anyone else interested? You guys might have to play it out to get your spot though.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i thought crews were 5v5? if its 8v8 why dont we just do international crew, the japanese have like 3 players and that would be pretty beast

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Canada crew,we need to get together.

Best 8 players will be in the crew, we won't be making exceptions or anything. Established players already in the crew: Ally, Holy, Swordgard(me), TO Joe.

Possible players: Stroumbert, Kingkong, Diakonos, Raidos, Avarice, Guard, Techiyo.

Anyone else interested? You guys might have to play it out to get your spot though.
Alittle bias from me maybe, but Kingkong has shown that he deserves the spot tbh.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ally
Earth
Holy
RAIN
SG
Joseph
Brood,Suinoko,Sweet pea vs rest of CDNs play it out?

Thatd be a jokes crew :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mmm, the crew would probably play way better without me-- trust me!

Anyone else interested in having some seriouslies/mms?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Alittle bias from me maybe, but Kingkong has shown that he deserves the spot tbh.
Yes and no, there are definitely other people that are contenders for him.

On the other hand, TO joe no offense but id rather do canada crew than japan, I am pretty unsure of japans skill level, and this might be the only tourney we get a chance to do canada crews, so might as well do it.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
blah why does it say registration is closed
It says it's closed because the person who's like doing the emails (GIMR I think) either is still asleep (was the answer a few hours ago) or has yet to see the extended registration or re-open it. It should be up later today at least I would assume.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
SK92, $10? BO5? Advanced slobs, or do you want to do a particular matchup?

Boss8 and Summonedfirst, I'd definitely be up to it. I hope you mean for melee, though, because you'll probably think I'm trash at Brawl!

a nub

Smash Ace
**** yes, so glad registration got extended. Parents changed their minds so they're letting me go saturday and picking me up. Would've loved to go for the whole thing but w/e. Gonna register today once my mom gets home.

I might be down for an mm or two. shiz, $5 falco dittoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom