• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm up to $5. WOO!

My sister owes me some ****. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
WOOHOO!!

You got this :D :D Do it for all the drinking you and Haley can be doing *does not endorse drunken endevours that may ruin you out of playing your pool matches like someone did at a certain tournament*

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Noob question.....if u already registered how do u register teams without paying for the venue fee again???

Lobos

Smash Master
lol @ white vs black crew......*waves fried chicken around and brings grape soda*

hispanic crew would win anyways

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Anyone care to drive 4 swedes from Newark airport to Cactuar in Philadelphia tomorrow at ~8pm? =)
NJ Transit = $26 (x4).

Diakonos

Smash Lord
There have been a lot of questions regarding registration. Maybe those can be answered, so that others are encouraged to register too? :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
twebb if you want to add ontop of doubles pm god-is-my-rock he will help you out with that.

no you do not pay the venue again to register for another event.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i just read like the last 3 pages..funny how people ask the same questions..i feel your pain alex strife..tell people to read some pages a few pages back

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Important Housing/Hotel Info!!!!

Sorry guys, but the housing I originally had the chance of doing most likely can't be done anymore since my parents are going to Ohio this weekend over next weekend.

With that said, I'll do my best to help people at least find hotels/motels to stay in for cheap around the area since I live 5 mins away from the venue and know everything about this area.
Officially registered for singles and teams today.

I think we're staying at a hotel that's like 20 miles from the venue but it's only $50 a night. >_>
WHOA

There's a motel that costs $55 to $65 a night that is about 6 miles aka 10 minutes from the venue. If you lie and say its only for 1 person staying (that's what I did multiple times) It'll cost about $54.00 after taxes a night.

Here's a link of the mapquest and website: Mapquest Link

Motel 6 Website

EVEN BETTER (Just found this one)

East Brunswick Motel 6 about 4 miles aka 7 minutes away

Same exact price of $54.00 after taxes.

They don't check your room or anything like that to see if there's 10+ people in there. (Went to 2 parties where they boxed out the entire room with weed "disgusting" and we didn't get questioned/bothered.)

I'll be posting again soon with more information.

If anyone needs any specific info and you want to discuss it more text/call my cell at 908-380-3506.

You can also post back here since I check this thread all the time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom