• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I don't think I can make it to Apex. This last weekend I went to a tournament almost entirely on the kindness of others and I feel awful about it. It's not a good financial decision for me. Sorry guys, I really want to go and hang out. Tipped Off 6?

ROM 3 baby

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I have a room with just me and my car (DJ, Alex, Slasher, and Bden?).

You want in?
actually i think im staying with kadaj. I don't know who else is with him, he just said he has housing and that they will be going to the main hotel before the tourney for practice..

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Melee should do a South vs East Coast 20 stock crew battle.

Hbox
Shiz
Colbol
PP

East Coast would get wrecked.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, but the housing I originally had the chance of doing most likely can't be done anymore since my parents are going to Ohio this weekend over next weekend.

With that said, I'll do my best to help people at least find hotels/motels to stay in for cheap around the area since I live 5 mins away from the venue and know everything about this area.WHOA

There's a motel that costs $55 to $65 a night that is about 6 miles aka 10 minutes from the venue. If you lie and say its only for 1 person staying (that's what I did multiple times) It'll cost about $54.00 after taxes a night.

Here's a link of the mapquest and website: Mapquest Link

Motel 6 Website

EVEN BETTER (Just found this one)

East Brunswick Motel 6 about 4 miles aka 7 minutes away

Same exact price of $54.00 after taxes.

They don't check your room or anything like that to see if there's 10+ people in there. (Went to 2 parties where they boxed out the entire room with weed "disgusting" and we didn't get questioned/bothered.)

I'll be posting again soon with more information.

If anyone needs any specific info and you want to discuss it more text/call my cell at 908-380-3506.

You can also post back here since I check this thread all the time too.
The first Motel 6 looks like it might be okay. Considering changing my reservations to there.

The second Motel 6 has rock bottom reviews. Seems like probably the worst place ever.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The first Motel 6 looks like it might be okay. Considering changing my reservations to there.

The second Motel 6 has rock bottom reviews. Seems like probably the worst place ever.
The first Motel 6 is the one I've actually been to. Id highly suggest changing your registration to there.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Crappy fix. Florida has never been considered East Coast.

They should just have 20 stock regional crew battles instead of 10 person regional crew battles. Then each regional (south/east/west/midwest) would probably actually have enough representation to participate.

Kinda defeats the purpose of regional crew battles if you're putting FL players on the East Coast crew since FL has always been south, not EC.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
there are 2 types of crews battles happening

ec vs wc is the entire US

regional crews are more traditional.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't see how thats a valid excuse

parents getting divorced is paper work that you aren't required to be at

parents getting married though...thats legit.

but in all srsness sorry about that bro

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
im 15 and my mom is unemployed and my dad is going to have to give half of his savings + half his paychecks for back support.......he wont give me anything

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
not trolling. dont gotss too much money and i missed my original flight because i was 50 MINS EARLY but I HAD TO BE 1 HOUR EXACTLY EARLY to check in. dumb **** French system. so if i have to pay full price tomorrow gg me.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
im 15 and my mom is unemployed and my dad is going to have to give half of his savings + half his paychecks for back support.......he wont give me anything
Your dad should have kept most of his money in secret bank accounts. Husbands are so stupid these days, there is no reason for your wife to leave with half your money.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ally ill lend you some cash ******, you needa make this..canada hasnt done crews since like '08 at these >_<

Trela

Smash Lord
Poor Ally.

Well, if you do happen to make it through the night, I'll let you wear my hat for 10 minutes!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ally ill lend you some cash ******, you needa make this..canada hasnt done crews since like '08 at these >_<
omg Elliot, wtf

Let me know if you need some help. I'll spot you if you want. Don't even think about declining out of politeness, considering how much you've done for me in the past.
I second these comments and myself helping out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom