• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ally, either you take the money, or we find someone to bring you back by force. It's your call, really.

Please choose the "by force option" i heard you are really small, and it would be fun seeing you try to run away.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Still trying to find housing... I bring my own blanket + pillow and I happily sleep on floors, counter-tops and I fit with relative ease into most storage spaces. Flying into Newark on Thursday, heading out Monday.

I know it's getting late but if anybody can help I'd appreciate it :) I'll also chip in some $$$ if any OOS'ers are getting a hotel room and don't mind sharing.

Sharky

Smash Master
I have a 7 passenger suv who needs help I'm coming from upstate ny who in westchester/nyc/nj needs help......the twins were gracious enuff to let me stay in their room so I wanna help out sum1 too
lol@calling westchester upstate ny =/

Sharky

Smash Master
I'M ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL EATING MM'S. YOU NAME THE FOOD I'LL EAT IT FIRST!

eating mm: two people have an equal amount of food. First to eat it gets theirs free.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well I certainly won't be in any finals of any kind if I can't find a place to stay :(

Anybody know if there's any room anywhere? Or if I can find a broom closet @ the venue to sleep in?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmfao Wobbles winning the tournament and in the interview he's like yeah to prepare for this tourney i slept in a Rutgers broom closet. Lol.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alcohol is on deck... Plus, a lot of us owe meep some alcohol from MLG Columbus. Lets make it happen.

TKO we going to clubs...you're my wingman...lets get it..

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'M ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL EATING MM'S. YOU NAME THE FOOD I'LL EAT IT FIRST!

eating mm: two people have an equal amount of food. First to eat it gets theirs free.
I'll take that challenge. I'm skinny with one of the most efficient metabolisms in the world, and all-you-can-eat buffets fear me more than any other.
Alcohol is on deck... Plus, a lot of us owe meep some alcohol from MLG Columbus. Lets make it happen.

TKO we going to clubs...you're my wingman...lets get it..
Bring on the booze.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Lol TKO a wing man, **** straight. He got them moves XD

Ally, at least lets us help you man

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Wobbles: I'm staying in a hotel room with two other people; if you want you could split the cost and stay with us. We're staying thursday, friday, and saturday night but not sunday. I don't know if this is the best option because you might be able to get free housing somewhere, but it's there if you can't find anything else.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I didn't recieve any Craig :/

Where have you been man? (<-- just pm me it)

Sanu

Smash Champion
omgggggggggg can't wait!!!!!!

two days and a week until departure oh shiiii

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lawl im about to say really bad things about kadaj on facebook, and he wont be able to defend himself. lawl.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey, does anyone have an open spot in a hotel room? I was going to get housing from an friend at Rutgers but they bailed on me and now I'm scrambling to find another place to stay. I'm willing to split hotel costs of course, and I'd also prefer a room that won't have people playing friendlies all night until 5am... bad experience from Pound 4, haha.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL I might wanna actually get rest this time...I didn't sleep more than 3 - 4 hours the ENTIRE WEEKEND of Pound 4 which was a terrible ****ing decision

Wobbles - Send me a PM in a day or two if you can't get any help..I'll talk to the people who SHOULD be rooming with me and see what the situation is since some of them may or may not be staying...I'll give you an update either way [though I'll be upfront and say it will require $$$...how much money and how much space there will be remains to be seen since I don't have confirmed info for the rest of the group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom