• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im no longer attending this.
I work.
pfft. you better call off son. you'll make much more here :laugh:

and rainbow cruise isnt gonna be legal. i guess they just had outdated stage lists in that page, but in this thread you can see it isnt legal

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well, Now that Afro isn't attending I'm definitely interested in seeing who is gonna win teams...

Any bets???

-Spike-

Smash Ace
pfft. you better call off son. you'll make much more here :laugh:

and rainbow cruise isnt gonna be legal. i guess they just had outdated stage lists in that page, but in this thread you can see it isnt legal
D@mmit! I got all hyped and **** for Rainbow cruise for nothing. Well thanks for at least pointing it out b4 i got to gigs and I was like I CP Rainbow cruise and everyone laughed at me XD! Now that afro is out me and my partner funna take this!

Unless afro is only pretending to give us false hopes. :veryconfu

Seibrik and I got this **** son.
Taking the man's partner already LOL

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Imma be coming in around noon, so I wont be doing dubs.

Does this mean I cant do singles either? Or I can register as long as it didnt start yet. (Which it wont be)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
But you beat teh spammerer!!!

HRNUT we could possibly team. I will let you know asap whenever Basic Sausage gets on aim.

Cuz it turns out Malcolm from NY is also probably coming too not sure if theyre coming together but if Malcolm is then they could team with each other and you and I could team for regional reasons lol
i'd be down for that...anytime let me know asap so i can start practicing my snake, mk and lucario for teams

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Ack
im going
but are there friendlies there?
I went last month and there were friendlies
for a little bit before everyone got greeeddddyyy -_-
jkk
but yeah just for friendlies
i dont wanna pay to get my *** handed to me

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm betting that me and CO18 will win doubles if we team since afro isn't coming, seibrik and nick riddle with get ***** by randoms and if malcom and basic sausage come they'll get second :laugh:

jk

hungry you cant be mad at chaz for doing that cuz after the first match, where all you did was chaingrab i probably would've done that too

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
u'll be able to register for singles as long as u pay before doubles ends
So it'd be safe as long as I'm at Gigs before 2:00 since Singles will not start before 2:00? Or if Doubles ends before 2:00 would I have to make it before then?
Well I guess to make is simple, would I be safe to register for Singles if I get to Gigs at around 1:00?

AfroQT

Smash Master
I cant just "call off".
Goodluck to everyone at gigs. Seibrik will be winning doubles with either chops or nick riddle.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea ummm I hate to say it but my underdawg team gonna take this tourney! Gl to all tho! My team and HR&CO18 in da finalz just watch!

AfroQT

Smash Master
thats a bad prediction, seibrik will not win doubles....anyways people lets do MM i want to fight every D3 at this tournament with my lucario $2?

Albino
CO18
Hbox
gaybriek lol,
Thats a bad prediction? lol wtf thats some bad logic.
Seibrik is already a top player, prolly best in FL.
Nick is already a good teammate.
They already have proven themselves.
And they already have teamwork (something 99% of teams in FL do not have).

Seibrik will win doubles, dont throw bull**** logic at me.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I cant just "call off".
Goodluck to everyone at gigs. Seibrik will be winning doubles with either chops or nick riddle.
People just dont understand that you cant just "call off"
If you do it is quite possible that you will lose your job and right now finding a job is a *****! Smash bros is da bomb in all, but not worth losing your steady supply of income. Good call Afro and hope to see you at the other tourneys! I haven't got to play you yet and im dying for a chance @ friendlies with the legendary afro!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thats a bad prediction? lol wtf thats some bad logic.
Seibrik is already a top player, prolly best in FL.
Nick is already a good teammate.
They already have proven themselves.
And they already have teamwork (something 99% of teams in FL do not have).

Seibrik will win doubles, dont throw bull**** logic at me.
its been thrown, regardless of his top player status that doesnt guarantee a win, we have relfex , kismet and many other really good OoS players coming so you cant just give seibrik a win like that, if this gigs is as big as people think that its gonna be then its gonna be very unlikely and difficult for Nick and Seibrik to win, i believe they lost a set last time to lio and masky, i wouldnt be suprised if something like this happens, so you can call it bull**** logic all you want but its truth

PolMex23

Smash Champion
****it...Matt i wanted you to go...the Luigi is insane in the membrane, puts pressure on metaknights an ****s on your fans SON HOLLA AT MEEEE!!!!!!!

Petey and Polmex

Win

AfroQT

Smash Master
its been thrown, regardless of his top player status that doesnt guarantee a win, we have relfex , kismet and many other really good OoS players coming so you cant just give seibrik a win like that, if this gigs is as big as people think that its gonna be then its gonna be very unlikely and difficult for Nick and Seibrik to win, i believe they lost a set last time to lio and masky, i wouldnt be suprised if something like this happens, so you can call it bull**** logic all you want but its truth
Its not the truth, its just complete lack of logic. So what if reflex and kismet are going. That doesnt mean that Nick and Seibrik are just gonna lose. Its extremely LIKELY they will win since they have won in the past, teamed in the past and are both top players. Keywords here are TEAMED IN THE PAST, AND WON IN THE PAST. While NO ONE ELSE has that.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Imma be coming in around noon, so I wont be doing dubs.

Does this mean I cant do singles either? Or I can register as long as it didnt start yet. (Which it wont be)
Don't worry doubles never starts before 1:00. Well with 90% of gigses (spelling?)

Yea ummm I hate to say it but my underdawg team gonna take this tourney! Gl to all tho! My team and HR&CO18 in da finalz just watch!
I think you mean my team and your team in finals. I'm still trying to finalize a teammate, had a few good offers.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Its not the truth, its just complete lack of logic. So what if reflex and kismet are going. That doesnt mean that Nick and Seibrik are just gonna lose. Its extremely LIKELY they will win since they have won in the past, teamed in the past and are both top players. Keywords here are TEAMED IN THE PAST, AND WON IN THE PAST. While NO ONE ELSE has that.
okay afro there is no need to quarrel on what ifs lets just say if i end up teaming with CO18 then its gonna be a rough win, anyways i wish them the best of luck id rather them win than OoS once i get a partner that i have a good feel for then i'll start teaming with them consistenly and shake things up

DONT LET OoS win cuz itll make us look worst than we are!!

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Looking for a team mate. I kind of need to prove myself at this gigs and I am not sure my brother will be able to attend. Plus, I am only going for doubles because I have to go to work Saturday night meaning I have no chance to show what I have in singles.

In conclusion, someone team with me please.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Its up to Florida to
A. Not to "Florida Suicides"
B. Choke like most FL players an
C. Choke more

ty, we will win

ps...BigLou is overrated ;) (just kiddin, i cant believe Boss didnt do better at HERB!!!!)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Looking for a team mate. I kind of need to prove myself at this gigs and I am not sure my brother will be able to attend. Plus, I am only going for doubles because I have to go to work Saturday night meaning I have no chance to show what I have in singles.

In conclusion, someone team with me please.
I've been throwing up that I need a teammate kinda. lol.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Flatsoda,

Sorry i won't be able to make gigs. Any chance of you coming up to tally on the 11th? I was looking forward to that Ness vs. Lucas earthbound match

Afro and seibrik are coming, they might be able to give you a ride?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Flatsoda,

Sorry i won't be able to make gigs. Any chance of you coming up to tally on the 11th? I was looking forward to that Ness vs. Lucas earthbound match

Afro and seibrik are coming, they might be able to give you a ride?
if i have money, and if seibrik is willing. :lick:

been brokeeeeeeee as hell lately.

Top Bottom