• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I was tryin to gimp a wario...

somehow we managed to be under the right lip of BF...

He wafted...

I teched it, and than mid air upBed him...

THIS...was a disaster, for he quit than left...

I was in philly, i shoulda beat his ***
This is too epic for words to describe, wish I could've witnessed this epic event.

And yes, you should've beat his *** for what he did.

Zip.

Smash Lord
gyahh now i cant go again...(this constant changing of my familys mind drives me nuts..)
oh wells
(double post i know <_<)

OverLade

Smash Hero
WONDABRIZZZLLLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall gotta wreck it for me since Im not gonna be there lol.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im so ready for this!!! Brawl always get my so hyped!!! Even if i lose i still get hyped LOL
I just love the brawl environment.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It won't be the biggest gigs ever.

The 1st brawl tourney had 130 singles entrants AFTER 30 dropped out and got their money back.

And I still don't understand why all of u want such a big tourney. Gigs is way too small for 100+ person tourneys. Like anything over 80 and it starts to become unbearably crowded.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Im actually thinking twice about going to this.... It's going to be big, but im in Melee mode... and I get bored of games too easily. Brawl is just not fun especially singles. Like doubles gets so fun because Kyon and I get some sick combos in then opponents reactions are just priceless, but I'd probably never do singles in brawl. It's just utterly boring.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
A random question but if I were to bring my wii while im at gigs, would anyone care to show me/help me out putting up the homebrew channel on it. From what I've seen the app looks pretty cool, i just have no idea where to begin with it really. I'd like to try some of the apps such as brawl+ and the infinite replay, etc. Do I need to buy a sd chip and twilight princess in advance to make this work? help would be greatly appreciated :)

hiROI

Smash Lord
A random question but if I were to bring my wi while im at gigs, would anyone care to show me/help me out putting up the homebrew channel on it. From what I've seen the app looks pretty cool, i just have no idea where to begin with it really. I'd like to try some of the apps such as brawl+ and the infinite replay, etc. Do I need to buy a sd chip and twilight princess in advance to make this work? help would be greatly appreciated :)
The homebrew channel is truly something. First you need a copy of Twilight Princess, an SD Card, Computer with Internet, WiiMote+Nunchuck. I think Gigs can provide some of the stuff, but if not ):

PS HYPE

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
A random question but if I were to bring my wii while im at gigs, would anyone care to show me/help me out putting up the homebrew channel on it. From what I've seen the app looks pretty cool, i just have no idea where to begin with it really. I'd like to try some of the apps such as brawl+ and the infinite replay, etc. Do I need to buy a sd chip and twilight princess in advance to make this work? help would be greatly appreciated :)
get an sd card, borrow someone's copy of twilight princess. make sure you read the guides carefully. you can do it yourself, its not that hard. i mean if you can't do it yourself, i'll bring mines if so.

you need homebrew channel, gecko os, and twilight hack on your sd card.

-nevershootme (8-bit) on this account

Top Bottom