• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Don't worry doubles never starts before 1:00. Well with 90% of gigses (spelling?)

I think you mean my team and your team in finals. I'm still trying to finalize a teammate, had a few good offers.
Even tho Afro and Seibrik aren't teaming this tourney is still gonna be tuff. Let me not get too cocky and underestimate it. Gindler you could quite possible make it very far. CO18 and Hrnut are gonna be tuff to beat and Im sure xyz, rx, hungrybox, and other top brawlers will have tuff teams too. And of course there will be the few unexpected randomn teams (like mine) that beast people. So, I guess well just wait this one out and see how ends up in the finals.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
But you beat teh spammerer!!!

HRNUT we could possibly team. I will let you know asap whenever Basic Sausage gets on aim.

Cuz it turns out Malcolm from NY is also probably coming too not sure if theyre coming together but if Malcolm is then they could team with each other and you and I could team for regional reasons lol
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! THE MalcolmM???? Like, the BEST SONIC IN THE F*CKING USA MALCOLMM???? O ****!!! NOW I WANNA COME!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! THE MalcolmM???? Like, the BEST SONIC IN THE F*CKING USA MALCOLMM???? O ****!!! NOW I WANNA COME!!!
Yea he said hes coming. Im not sure hbox I just wait and dtilt nado or shield then punish or w/e and jump around vs chaz away from nado when I have a lead lol then eventually theyre forced to actual approach and then I just grab lol

BigLøu

Smash Lord

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Got myself TheBlackLink (Capt Falcon main) as a partner....oh maan you are not going to want to miss those double matches.

YES!

Vijin

Smash Ace
I can either come to this and chill and play some friendlies/casuals and SF4... or I can watch Hevyhands wreck house at Hardknocks in a Xbox 360 controller only SF4 tournament. Choices!

Zip.

Smash Lord
don't take it lightly that i mained olimar in the past and i still play him often. and will be willing to whip him out if i feel like it
heh.. i lol'd because of moar d3 chaos..(and the pikachu cg, even though that ESAM guy isnt going) i cant go either tho, i probably wouldve went kirby of wolf anyways against olimar(d3 vs olimar irritates me so... xD)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lou posing for pics is the ****.

Cuz we doin it again, posing for pics xD

But this time we playin, alot, ill bring a tv an setup so we can ***** it cuz its mine =)

But yea, Anyone ill play Mk vs Luigi xD...I got a diff look on the match up.

Ok, so,...I forgot.
I just wanna friendly alot, alot alot alot of serious friendlies cuz i dont sangbag never. sometimes but no.

Im excited

Top Bottom