• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

CO18

Smash Hero
no johnz kid!! wario is soo wierd to warm up to, i always get ***** by him the first round, then i adapt a lil.

exciting teams match btw... also, if you don't team wth basic, and I don't team with HRnut, we should def do the team thing.
Yea we gotta team at some tourney lol after I team with you/hrnut once. Ill prob only be teamin with mk18 cuz were getting really good.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
tell me wen u find one...
So yeah, I've been tryina find an access point 4 the past 30 mins...

I been tryina guess every1's password....

and linksys isn't working anymore....

I need to invest in that 25 cord I can use to plug my Wii into the wall!!!

So yeah, I can't do it :-(

Can U come to PHB on April 11th?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea we gotta team at some tourney lol after I team with you/hrnut once. Ill prob only be teamin with mk18 cuz were getting really good.
Yea if me and my partner flop at this gigs then I would definitely like to team up with MK18 at the next tourney. Idk if he'd be up to it, but i'd be down. If you see him let him or hear from him can you let him know that im interested and see what he says. If you dont get a chance its all good. Ill prob just try and ask him at this gigs.

Oh and on a side comment: I love how all you guys keep bouncing around teammates. Very amusing for me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Not that many people at UCF care about brawl. (I don't think...)

More space animals need to money match me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
For the record....

Sonic Matches are like DBZ fiights. W/ lots of mindgames!!!

Thus making them last 7 mins only cuz they are awesome!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well dbz matches lasted like 4 months since there was only 2 minutes of fighting per episode and the rest were the other people just gawking and talking

PolMex23

Smash Champion
im excited...

xYz...Will...Im bringin the fire if ya digg...in every way that may mean, both in smash and out of smash...

But, before, when you have time, practice.

Give me the gayest, campiest, most annoying and unapproachable GaW you can come up with cuz i got a 50$ mm at genesis wit this little kid called Doom an i aint goin to lose son ya digg?

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I've been tryina find an access point 4 the past 30 mins...

I been tryina guess every1's password....

and linksys isn't working anymore....

I need to invest in that 25 cord I can use to plug my Wii into the wall!!!

So yeah, I can't do it :-(

Can U come to PHB on April 11th?
naw jus hit me up wen u get wifi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
wonderbread fox vs kirby $2
co18 falco vs kirby $2

Need atleast 1 more spacie.

I'll money match spacies until I either lose $6 or get tired of beating them. :)

Toneh

Smash Lord
actually, how many people who play brawl that go to UCF and coming to gigs. we should have an FIU vs UCF crew battle, since we got like 8-10 people from FIU coming to this...
Not that many people at UCF care about brawl. (I don't think...)

More space animals need to money match me.
It can be a valencia/ucf crew since we live pretty much in the same area. Not to mention fullsail.

Or just cfl crews. Theres a crazy amount of us here lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
polmex, that is not possible, the only GW practice i'll give you is a highly aggressive one. so yeah i don't like to camp, ask anyone.

izzy24

Smash Ace
im excited...

xYz...Will...Im bringin the fire if ya digg...in every way that may mean, both in smash and out of smash...

But, before, when you have time, practice.

Give me the gayest, campiest, most annoying and unapproachable GaW you can come up with cuz i got a 50$ mm at genesis wit this little kid called Doom an i aint goin to lose son ya digg?
I'm still no good enough for the great polmex lololol :laugh:

Gindler

Smash Champion
It can be a valencia/ucf crew since we live pretty much in the same area. Not to mention fullsail.

Or just cfl crews. Theres a crazy amount of us here lol.

You could easily throw an amazing crew together. I think lambchops crew is all snake anyway (or that's what the rumors have told)

Even tho Afro and Seibrik aren't teaming this tourney is still gonna be tuff. Let me not get too cocky and underestimate it. Gindler you could quite possible make it very far. CO18 and Hrnut are gonna be tuff to beat and Im sure xyz, rx, hungrybox, and other top brawlers will have tuff teams too. And of course there will be the few unexpected randomn teams (like mine) that beast people. So, I guess well just wait this one out and see how ends up in the finals.
Teaming with mindgamez? :laugh:

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
from what I've gotten from tourneys I'm sure I will do better then I usually do from the practice I've been getting.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
from what I've gotten from tourneys I'm sure I will do better then I usually do from the practice I've been getting.
I want a rematch from last gigs.
Not gonna fall for your Ike Shanananagins again :lick:

EDIT:
Also brinin mah Platinum pokemanz.
Get ready to be tail wagged mother ****er

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace

EDIT:
alright but I have gotten better so it's all skill this time around ok lol

Masky

Smash Master

EDIT:
but it doesn't let you do level 100 battles over local wireless :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Melee Tournament 4/5 Lake Mary, Florida
There is a local Play n Trade in Lake Mary, Florida having a melee tourney on 4/5. Im not a huge Melee fan but I told the owner I would help spread the word for him. The link is listed below and it should have the details.

It starts at 5:00 PM on 4/5 and is double elimination. There is a $10 entry fee. I believe the winner should recieve 50% of pot and 2nd should take 20%. (Dont quote me) I believe its store credit but idk.

* 3721 Lake Emma Rd
* Lake Mary
* Florida, 32746
* United States of America
* From I-4 take exit 98 east towards Lake Mary. The store is located inside the Lake Mary Center between Hungry Howie's & Sally Beauty near Albertson's.

PHONE

(407) 833-4200
OPENING HOURS

Mon-Sat 11AM-9PM, Sun Noon-6PM

http://www.playntrade.com/lakemary

Here's the forum for it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7007315#post7007315

Top Bottom