• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
polmex, that is not possible, the only GW practice i'll give you is a highly aggressive one. so yeah i don't like to camp, ask anyone.
Ok, give me the beast you HEATHEN!!!!! xD

I'm still no good enough for the great polmex lololol :laugh:
You beat me in a friendly...

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT UNTILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

This has no sarcasm!!!! IZZY...wait, im so serious...Take this serious...

IZZY IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

yea man can you give me a really gay GaW? I mean, well get a few sets in when your being yourself, but after that i wanna play as many sats I can against a realllly gay campy but good GaW
so... as of right now, Jax (2~ people) don't have a ride to this... can anyone help out? it'd be really appreciated (and we'd help with gas)

oh and Ike is really fun in this gameFORWARD AIR
=(...idk

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I need to play Friday. Who all is playing Friday somewhere?

I've played all of 30 minutes of brawl in the past 2 months.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Dear Florida, I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this, all the way from Georgia. Anyone want to team or something? I'm pretty sure everyone I'm coming with has a teammate already. I play ROB.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have a group of people that needs housing. A large caravan of people will be coming with me (this is at least a group of five; if BigLou's car follows, that's at least nine), so we need housing on Friday night and preferably Saturday night...but mostly Friday night.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i THINK i can house for this...

Its just that since so many people have been asking I'm going to need a housing fee to pay for electricity and showers and such...

If people pay housing I'll provide breakfast in the morning, and I'll give everyone mapquests how to get there.

It would probably be $5 per person...My house is two stories, and I've housed 15 people for FAST1 for 4 days...(crazy times)...plus I've had 60+ people during WATO5.

I REALLY don't want to bother my mom, so hopefully she'll be driving to Marco Island to see her hubby on Friday night. If THAT's the case, I don't see why I can't house the Lot of you.

Saturday housing is still skeptical...

But for now its a maybe. PM or whatever...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah ppl I got $6 so I'll keep doing Kirby vs spacie $2 money matches until I lose my $6 or get tired of beating spacies, hopefully the ladder.

Is Galuuda comming to this? The noob Kirby boards think ICs **** Kirby which I refuse to believe.

CO18

Smash Hero
So far I am housing Alabama...or whatever Reflex's group is
Also Basic sausauge needs housing. Not sure if he contacted you.

@ Sheer. It could be true. I know Meep beat Chudat in their last tourney. Right after that Chu banned IC infinites at his tourney.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Maybe but vs the few IC ive played against it seems like if Kirby plays it correctly they shouldn't be able to grab you.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No offense big guy but if Chu cant space perfect enough to not get grabbed than it might be hard....

Sheer you space ultra hard but i can think about the match up, seems gay for kirbs...a campy Bair game...

Plus ICs has that Ice Wall approach ****...

Lizard

Smash Ace
Melee Tournament 4/5 Lake Mary, Florida
There is a local Play n Trade in Lake Mary, Florida having a melee tourney on 4/5. Im not a huge Melee fan but I told the owner I would help spread the word for him. The link is listed below and it should have the details.

It starts at 5:00 PM on 4/5 and is double elimination. There is a $10 entry fee. I believe the winner should recieve 50% of pot and 2nd should take 20%. (Dont quote me) I believe its store credit but idk.

* 3721 Lake Emma Rd
* Lake Mary
* Florida, 32746
* United States of America
* From I-4 take exit 98 east towards Lake Mary. The store is located inside the Lake Mary Center between Hungry Howie's & Sally Beauty near Albertson's.

PHONE

(407) 833-4200
OPENING HOURS

Mon-Sat 11AM-9PM, Sun Noon-6PM

http://www.playntrade.com/lakemary

Here's the forum for it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7007315#post7007315
HCB, did you go to Lake Mary High?

If so, Then i might know you. I graduated in 2006 and my name is Chris Bonn. I came up to tally for FSU.

Would be cool if i knew another good smasher from my area!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
HCB, did you go to Lake Mary High?

If so, Then i might know you. I graduated in 2006 and my name is Chris Bonn. I came up to tally for FSU.

Would be cool if i knew another good smasher from my area!
Nah man! I live near there but I went to Seminole High school. I graduated in 2008 so prob not. Name doesnt ring a bell but I make recognize a face. Well i still live in the same area so mayb i've seen you.

izzy24

Smash Ace
Ok, give me the beast you HEATHEN!!!!! xD

You beat me in a friendly...

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT UNTILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

This has no sarcasm!!!! IZZY...wait, im so serious...Take this serious...

IZZY IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

yea man can you give me a really gay GaW? I mean, well get a few sets in when your being yourself, but after that i wanna play as many sats I can against a realllly gay campy but good GaW

=(...idk
LOLOL U too bro.....best luigi I've played. Did i really play campy i usually like to attack a lot (LOL) but I do bair spam when I need to. So yea we'll play those sets man :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No offense big guy but if Chu cant space perfect enough to not get grabbed than it might be hard....

Sheer you space ultra hard but i can think about the match up, seems gay for kirbs...a campy Bair game...

Plus ICs has that Ice Wall approach ****...
Just because Chu lost to 1 IC player means I'd get ***** by IC? Or even Kirby in general gets ***** by IC? Yah Chu is the best Kirby but c'mon you're giving him way too much power.

Anyway I'm not sure what to think about the matchup cause I probably don't have enough experience in it. But from the experience I do have I just can't see how IC owns Kirby, the match seems pritty even to me. But I'd love to know more about the matchup, thus me asking if Galuuda is gonna be here.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yea i didnt mean to doubt your ability an **** riding chu, just giving an example.

Just theres only one way to fight ICs anyways...

Zip.

Smash Lord
Just because Chu lost to 1 IC player means I'd get ***** by IC? Or even Kirby in general gets ***** by IC? Yah Chu is the best Kirby but c'mon you're giving him way too much power.

Anyway I'm not sure what to think about the matchup cause I probably don't have enough experience in it. But from the experience I do have I just can't see how IC owns Kirby, the match seems pritty even to me. But I'd love to know more about the matchup, thus me asking if Galuuda is gonna be here.
If you havent gotten an answer already, Galuuda isnt going.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've played one at a virgfest who's pretty good, he knows how to fight without the infinites too (something I was never impressed with galoooooda about) of course there's more random escapes from the infinites with him to, but he's good.

Top Bottom