• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I've played one at a virgfest who's pretty good, he knows how to fight without the infinites too (something I was never impressed with galoooooda about) of course there's more random escapes from the infinites with him to, but he's good.
Theres one other icy, he'll prolly be at Virg's fest on friday. He isn't too bad.
who? i've mustve missed him. i need some ic practice.

Lizard

Smash Ace
@HCB- I'll be at other GIGS in the future, so we can meet up then.

Till then, maybe you can make it up to tally on the 11th? Don't know what orlando areas plans are yet

On that note.... Hungry, You still wanting to come to tally? We'd love some orlando representation up here. Orlando is my hometown. Longwood/Lake Mary area.

Masky

Smash Master
I've played one at a virgfest who's pretty good, he knows how to fight without the infinites too (something I was never impressed with galoooooda about) of course there's more random escapes from the infinites with him to, but he's good.
Galuda knows how to fight without the infinite

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
You can also do fthrow to footstool to ice block on lighter characters. Backthrow to footstool to ice block works on all heavy characters.

Btw Im totally hyped for this, Marth is gonna be too good.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
HRNut and I got this, extreme gigs practice tommorow.... we need worthy adversaries.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so let me get this straight. Virg is doing something tomorrow and xyz is doing something tomorrow???

-Spike-

Smash Ace
@HCB- I'll be at other GIGS in the future, so we can meet up then.

Till then, maybe you can make it up to tally on the 11th? Don't know what orlando areas plans are yet

On that note.... Hungry, You still wanting to come to tally? We'd love some orlando representation up here. Orlando is my hometown. Longwood/Lake Mary area.
Yea well meet up sometime, but tally is just way too far of a drive for me to take for brawl. Ill cya at next gigs!

Lizard

Smash Ace
Yea well meet up sometime, but tally is just way too far of a drive for me to take for brawl. Ill cya at next gigs!
I know what you mean.

You could hitch a ride with some other orlando players, HRnut and GDX fro example, but still needs gas money and such

If you ever wanna come up to tally, we could house, and make sure everyone is comfortable.
We out on a great show! (with a huge venue)

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
does anyone want to have friendlies at gigs when we get there? Because I'm up for challenges straight up

Masky

Smash Master
Ah, i only saw him playing once and he would only shield camp till he could get a grab. It worked though
he must have been sandbagging

so do i......i think i'll use them for D3 and just be really gay backthrow footstool ice lock, amazing truly amazing
you know you can regrab after hitting with a single ice block right? just repeat the process and it'll last longer than an ice lock

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I know what you mean.

You could hitch a ride with some other orlando players, HRnut and GDX fro example, but still needs gas money and such

If you ever wanna come up to tally, we could house, and make sure everyone is comfortable.
We out on a great show! (with a huge venue)
Sounds good, but idk gdx or hrnut that well yet. But good lookin out. Well figure something out.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Dear FlatSoda

http://www.purevolume.com/OfFreaksandWizards

Listen to my new song and tell me yay or nay

Dear Everyone Else

I love you all and miss you very much and can't wait to see everyone on Saturday
you programmed the drums so well.
i hope it wasn't a loop >:[
there's some lead i hear in there...
the level should be up a lil more

there's a section that idk, seems a little off to me but it clears up.
really good, work on some fast tempo stuff.

i'd say yay

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol like 140?

140's the fastest tempo I've ever done, and that was just for older stuff.

Newer stuffs all in 120 because that's how it sounds in my head before I write it.

Anyway, isn't it nice to hear me play piano for once?

Also, using existing loops is for people who suck, but creating drum beats from scratch takes forever, so I cut up pre-existing drum loops reallll good, and use measures, half-measures, and quarter measures combined with each other to get a new beat, which usually ends up sounding like a loop, so people usually say it's a loop anyway, so I don't bother arguing the point.

It's a tough life :) at least my drums sound reeeeal.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Lol like 140?

140's the fastest tempo I've ever done, and that was just for older stuff.

Newer stuffs all in 120 because that's how it sounds in my head before I write it.

Anyway, isn't it nice to hear me play piano for once?

Also, using existing loops is for people who suck, but creating drum beats from scratch takes forever, so I cut up pre-existing drum loops reallll good, and use measures, half-measures, and quarter measures combined with each other to get a new beat, which usually ends up sounding like a loop, so people usually say it's a loop anyway, so I don't bother arguing the point.

It's a tough life :) at least my drums sound reeeeal.

140 is so slow!

i work with liek 170 and stuff all the time
lol
but idk depends on the song too.
yeah, splicing loops is all good :D

piano is naisu

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A 48 HOUR CHALLENGE TO CREATE A SONG WITH A TEMPO CHANGE, AND BE AT LEAST 4 MINUTES LONG AND HAVE AT LEAST 5 SUPER SMASH SAMPLES IN IT.

lol just kidding, but it'd be a cool challenge.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Galuda knows how to fight without the infinite
1.) Holy Chef is pretty GOOD IC's!!! He grab's U once and Ur dead!!!(Or twice if Us Sonic :laugh:)

2.) YO DEEZ NUTTS!!!! I know U *****'z comin up in April 10th!!! I'm hostina party and my homegirl wants to kno if she can ride w/ Yaw 2 TALLY!!! She made kool peoples!!!!

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
1.) Holy Chef is pretty GOOD IC's!!! He grab's U once and Ur dead!!!(Or twice if Us Sonic :laugh:)

2.) YO DEEZ NUTTS!!!! I know U *****'z comin up in April 10th!!! I'm hostina party and my homegirl wants to kno if she can ride w/ Yaw 2 TALLY!!! She made kool peoples!!!!
I gayed chef in a friendly vs. his ICs and I think he hates me now. :ohwell:

Top Bottom