• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
If you want to team text me (770) 595 4432 or get in touch with Rayku and tell him to tell me... I probably won't be on but one more time between now and the tournament. I promise I'm a decent ROB. Can play me a G&W or Snake too.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
guess i'm not gonna be able to go since i don't have a partner for doubles... :(

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Then Sonic + ROB sound good? I'd play a character with kill moves but I'm sure Sonic can handle the killing.

Umby

Smash Master
Then Sonic + ROB sound good? I'd play a character with kill moves but I'm sure Sonic can handle the killing.
I lol'd.

Sonic = R.O.B. is fine, but Sonic is more of a stock whore kind of guy. I suppose I can get quicker off stage KOs if R.O.B. sets it up, but other wise, we're just two annoying faggots.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
whos retro main?
He mains kirby and hes actually a pretty good partner.

guess i'm not gonna be able to go since i don't have a partner for doubles... :(
There are plenty of people needing a partner so im sure you could still attend. Even if you dont find one here Ill be that there will be plenty of partner less people at gigs on Saturday hoping for a kirby XD! LOL

Seriously y dont u partner with lwonderbread hes searching

P.S.
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
k well, i pm'd ghaude earlier since he pm'd me.

i'll wait for his reply, i don't want to hold him up.

and i might team with someone else now, so i'll see his reply.
and i'll bring up that you're willing to team with him wonderbread.

that way we all walk away with a teammate happily.
he did say he won't go to gigs unless he has a teammate.

just dont wanna do anyone dirtttayyy and hold em up yannoe

nevershootme

Smash Master
no, i've never met wonder. i wanna team with someone i know. i know i sound picky, but i rather have it that way. thanx for suggesting though.
retro, take my word that he's a tampa mk (though lacking tournament attendence), but i can vouch for sure since he teamed with bonesaw (my current partner for this). but it's up to you how u decide

Top Bottom