• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Can i ask everyone again...

Please, anyone who can, bring a recording device.

Ima bring a vcr, old school baby. I sugest the same to anyone else.

If theres 15 tvs, 15 recorders.

Its really possible, i know of all the 100 + people thats going 60+ of us have dvd/vcrs...An you can use old tapes an record over them...

please, there will be OOS people and overall excellent competition...Plus, since were going to be separated, it should be recorded. Cuz we cant be everywhere at one time...

nevershootme

Smash Master
Can i ask everyone again...

Please, anyone who can, bring a recording device.

Ima bring a vcr, old school baby. I sugest the same to anyone else.

If theres 15 tvs, 15 recorders.

Its really possible, i know of all the 100 + people thats going 60+ of us have dvd/vcrs...An you can use old tapes an record over them...

please, there will be OOS people and overall excellent competition...Plus, since were going to be separated, it should be recorded. Cuz we cant be everywhere at one time...
if you have an sd card, then bring it. im sure half the wii's there have homebrew channel available for replay hack with name tags (mines especially, will be used in conjunction with live stream)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
hows is replay hack done anyways?

I need it...cuz that would take away the need for recorders right?

I mean untill u get home but its less of a hassle

nevershootme

Smash Master
hows is replay hack done anyways?

I need it...cuz that would take away the need for recorders right?

I mean untill u get home but its less of a hassle
needs twilight princess and homebrew channel with a program called gecko os and cheat codes.

it does, but keep in mind to save it before you hit start before going to the next match and remember your sd card....

plus the hack, when you look over, it will have the name tags over it. like pm23 or 8-bit

but you still need to sit at home loading every replay and record it

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Im probably gonna bring my wii (and a tv?)

Its modded so it has the replay code and a bunch of good music :D

Hey 8-bit, theres still no way to save a replay with your tag above your character right?

EDIT: Never mind, I just found the code to save the tag as well. Pretty neat stuff these hackers have come up with.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Partner plox

If being a parent would of not held me up I would of beat you to posting this!!! I so saw it comming, in a perfect world you will get no response, but this is the land-o-smash so...........
cool it now!!!!!!

Bobbie Donnie Ricky and Mike

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
If being a parent would of not held me up I would of beat you to posting this!!! I so saw it comming, in a perfect world you will get no response, but this is the land-o-smash so...........
cool it now!!!!!!

Bobbie Donnie Ricky and Mike
Oh so silly one, your response is a response now...

And being a parent did not hold ME up from posting this, now did it?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
This is gonna be too good.

Also ill bring a recording device if its really needed, or at least an sd card.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hope I wake up in time. If not kei you should give me a call at like 11 if I'm not there, since we're teammates and what not

Top Bottom