• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Gindler

Smash Champion
crew battle eh? maybe alafaya crew should get back together :chuckle:

Free snake dittos? how bout snake challenges, alwasy enjoy fighting snakes with yoshi, even the annoyingly campy ones

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
yeah m2k pm'd me earlier askin if he could watch the vids on that so he could learn some new moves.

lol but yeah u got potential. not sure if ill be able to get u b4 gigs. maybe i could in tourney
I ment at gigs b4 singles, but wats goin on Friday?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sheer i **** your kirby with wolf and falco.

Me and Hbox got this, but I want to make HRnut my perma-partner. but I wanna give HBOX a shot this go round nick.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
crew battle eh? maybe alafaya crew should get back together :chuckle:

Free snake dittos? how bout snake challenges, alwasy enjoy fighting snakes with yoshi, even the annoyingly campy ones
I'd be down for crew battles. Only thing is i dont got a crew :urg:! But i'd be more than happy to help out or make a crew there on the spot.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea So Since MalcolM isn't coming that means Im Most likely teaming with Basic Sausage if the small chance I dont we can team hrnut.

Mk18 also is free if you cant find another teammate or w/e, Hes really good in doubles(as you should know as me and him ***** u and xyz in friendlies then u got lucky in tourney *cough*):laugh: uses wario/rob in dubz.

But most likely im teamin with sausage.

CO18

Smash Hero
Hungrybox are you housing for this? I know someone from OOS that needz housing bad and my family is here from NJ so I cant house him lol

Or is anyone else in CFL housing?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'd be down for crew battles. Only thing is i dont got a crew :urg:! But i'd be more than happy to help out or make a crew there on the spot.
Last time I was in alafaya crew we were short one man, idk you'd have to ask tony if he's even up for it since he was the leader

:sonic: dittos sounds like it would be 15min match. Kinda gay, but lets see who wins!
Try half an hour, Once did a 4 sonic doubles match that took 7 minutes. I could only imagine a singles :urg:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Last time I was in alafaya crew we were short one man, idk you'd have to ask tony if he's even up for it since he was the leader

Try half an hour, Once did a 4 sonic doubles match that took 7 minutes. I could only imagine a singles :urg:
First of all LMAO about Sonic dittos. Second of all ima have to talk tony cuz I would love to join da crew or even just help out. Tony wasup can I be in?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I have a lot of people asking me to house them...

I might have a small housing fee..

and xyz I'm not sure we're teaming because apparently chopz is coming to this...

I think I remember sayin that if chopz went then me and him would team >_<

sorry....If you really can't find a teammate, I GUESS we can team, its just that I told chopz before you

chopz had that stupid retirement thing going and I figured he wasn't going to gigs...

but I guess now he is... :X

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL.... its cool hungry, just don't ask me to team again. I hate being ditched. you better go back in the thread and quote where you said you might be teaming with chopz.

anywho, i'll be teaming with HRnut, this time we will have some practice.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yea So Since MalcolM isn't coming that means Im Most likely teaming with Basic Sausage if the small chance I dont we can team hrnut.

Mk18 also is free if you cant find another teammate or w/e, Hes really good in doubles(as you should know as me and him ***** u and xyz in friendlies then u got lucky in tourney *cough*):laugh: uses wario/rob in dubz.

But most likely im teamin with sausage.
no johnz kid!! wario is soo wierd to warm up to, i always get ***** by him the first round, then i adapt a lil.

exciting teams match btw... also, if you don't team wth basic, and I don't team with HRnut, we should def do the team thing.

Top Bottom