• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman

An Announcement

I have gotten permission from Silver Mine Subs to setup some tvs and systems in their store (same plaza at GB)

As a note PLEASE PLEASE bring TVs and WIIs. I am getting as many as I can but I would like at least 16 total for this tournament.

Zip.

Smash Lord

An Announcement

I have gotten permission from Silver Mine Subs to setup some tvs and systems in their store (same plaza at GB)

As a note PLEASE PLEASE bring TVs and WIIs. I am getting as many as I can but I would like at least 16 total for this tournament.
This is wonderful..

Equi

Smash Ace
Haha I'm still maining Wolf so I'll fight anyone with Wolf I'm just saying I'm going to have a secondary to *hint hint* handle

...fat penguins...

as if that wasn't enough of a hint.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pikachu IS god, it is proven! He is the reincarnation of Thor.

Edit: Sucks i won't be going to this.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So Biglou, is Georgia going now? I crave information on this subject.

Ever since we played, I've been choosing Luigi a lot in friendlies, because I'm really into him.

Let me know the situation.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im down for a MM!!!! Soma holla at meh!!!

Oh and Me an Petey will beat your team of Rx- and BigLou...

Luigi + Metaknight vs Luigi + Metaknight = !!!!!!!!!!MEGA FINALS!!!

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
TvC to be at gigs again? You can bet your sweet ***!!!! GG and Naruto will also be in the house. If someone wants to bring sf4 with sticks I will run mm on all these fighters. Post up or pm me cuz I mean d@mn the Dsi is going to drop soon and I have no monies to get one!!!1!

SæQuo010 out!
Well now, I already have my DSi! And it is SWEEEEEET!!! Will bring it to Gigs but here is an awesome picture of the one I bought!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=360138639238

Just scroll about half way down the page!!!

Better get your money ready. And when Echoes of Time drops in English next week, I will own the Wii version for sure! Might even buy a second DS version for Stephanie to play. Fin!

This tournament is going to be huge and epic. I hope I get to actually play some of you people at this tournament!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Jax will try to bring some setups but it's doubtful
WHAT!!!!! Dude if you me and my bro all bring all our setups it would be 4. But I guess you are right we will only allow TvC/Naruto/GG on mine and my bros and I do not think you bring a setup any more but if needed I guess we could help out..................

HELLLZ NAH TVC IS WHAT IS REALLLL!!!!!!

Coffee™

I need it....
WHAT!!!!! Dude if you me and my bro all bring all our setups it would be 4. But I guess you are right we will only allow TvC/Naruto/GG on mine and my bros and I do not think you bring a setup any more but if needed I guess we could help out..................

HELLLZ NAH TVC IS WHAT IS REALLLL!!!!!!
I'll MM any1 in NGT4 or Ex3 :)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Truu, well I hope I can make myself play friendlies, cause I have trouble forcing myself (especially in Brawl)!!!

Oh and Garbanzo, I'll be teaming with John is Big Lou doesn't come!!!

So I'd have a possible backup teammate!!!

:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I know I'm not gonna win money right at the start + other than John, I doubt anyone good would wanna team with me anyway!!!

But yeah, other than this Gigs (if Big Lou comes), John and I are gonna be semi permanent teammates!!!

>_<

:colorful:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
In Lieu of Lou, me and Andy are going to win teams.

but I really want BigLou to come so we can piss on people's chests.

Top Bottom