• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

Zoro

Smash Champion
Shout-Outs

WATO

Zoro - Don't let this game make you feel that way, I have the same problem somewhat. Why don't you play Falco, he seem like a good fit.

nah i wasnt mad sad or disapointed i just realized im not into brawl. I dont play mvc2 i dont play street fighter i dont play soul calibur those arnt my games. Dedede chaingrabbing tornados and stuff thats just not appealing to me. I realized i only play it because all the melee players play brawl.

Germ is number 5 in norcal with link Lovo is one or two in colorado Deva is 9 in washington .
There is definitely something to work for even with my choice of character. i dont feel that way in brawl. Im not really into fighting games theres just something i like about melee. I play brawl falco and i actually have no tournament losses with falco yet...but i dont like him.Plus i feel like i need to focus on melee i feel closer and closer to becoming a ranked player every tourney which of course is every players' goal.

I just wish we could still have melee tournaments like this, the turnout for this was amazing.
O well it is what it is. Im looking forward to HERB right now!

So does that make CO18 Dashizwiz?
Blasphemy its not even close or comparable :laugh:

Deadweight

Smash Ace
good stuff guys
Tally represented hardcore
Shoutouts:
Lizard: Great doubling w/ u we did great never teaming together before. Good stuff getting that double kill on Sheermadness and Tommyg and then double killing RedHalbred/CO18...
CO18:Good stuff in doubles and gratz on winning the tourney. I spiked the winner of the tourney :D Teach you for trying to gimp a ness :p
Monk/Polymex: Good match. Glad we wrecked you on mansion :D
Sensei: Your mario is stupid good. I'm sorry I camped the hell out of you that match.
AngryLobster: No inexperience matchup johns, but that was my first mario match...Thanks to you i beat Sensei and good job in the tourney.
Zzxyz: Your diddy is good just a bit inexperienced in matchups... A bit more work and youll be stupid good like the rest of the diddys.
Ryo: I can't belive I rolled into your forward smash..................................Good stuff..best ike ive seen.
Sebrik: Worst match up ever...Mansion match was pretty gay but meh good stuff getting 3rd. I Hate DDD as much as I hate MK XD
Akuma/Krash: You guys are the best cheerleaders evar!!! Good stuff. Come up next gigs and show us how much you guys improved.
Tally crew: Goood stuff representing. 3 doubles in top like 14 and 3 in top 32 for singles! Good Stuffffffff
Everyone who Brought me to mansion/got brought to mansion: RoB is toooooo good

Lizard

Smash Ace
Akuma/Krash: You guys are the best cheerleaders evar!!! Good stuff. Come up next gigs and show us how much you guys improved.
So true. You guys did great for your first Tourney, and took the loss with great humility and attitude. Perfect example of how a smash player should handle a loss. Well done guys!

It was great having your support through our doubles matches. Definitely have to see you guys at the next GIGS!

CO18

Smash Hero
polmex no johns.

Me anD co18 HAD THE closest set in the tournament.

5th game both times. Only to end with a ****ing walk-off CG. Fak.
lol Yeah man... I honestly didn't epect that.. You became a beast you. That was hard as crap.
Usually dittos are semi-easy for me. And I felt like I was playing at my best or close to it...
Of coure the ending was fitting for d3 ditto grand finals matches lmao

Deadweight

Smash Ace
ScaryLB59
Were you the Zelda who brought me too Mansion? If so good stuff man, I'm sry I gayed you on that stage and forgot to mention you in shoutouts. Good stuff

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
ScaryLB59
Were you the Zelda who brought me too Mansion? If so good stuff man, I'm sry I gayed you on that stage and forgot to mention you in shoutouts. Good stuff
Yep, I brought you to mansion, and now that I think of it, I should've brought you somewhere crazy lol. All in all though, I enjoyed myself. I could've tried to use my Sheik vs. your ROB but the match would've been sooooo much harder. I just need to practice a little more and not let myself fall behind in that matchup because coming back against ROB is a *****! lol

GGs!

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Yep, I brought you to mansion, and now that I think of it, I should've brought you somewhere crazy lol. All in all though, I enjoyed myself. I could've tried to use my Sheik vs. your ROB but the match would've been sooooo much harder. I just need to practice a little more and not let myself fall behind in that matchup because coming back against ROB is a *****! lol

GGs!
If you didnt cp me to mansion I would have XD. Sheik vs rob is dumb, I just camp the entire match and forward tilt >__> Zelda is defintely a tough match up. Im a huge hit box for toe

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Very true, sheik vs ROB is very tough, but my Sheik is hilarious so I'll have to play you with her sometime. Perhaps friendlies at the next Brawl Gigs. Next time I may take you to FO or Brinstar lol! I didn't mind that I got beat, it was my fault for catching sooo much death. It was awful to the point that I even checked my airdodge lol. I kept coming back though. I have to play your crew members in Zelda dittos.

On a side note, I really only got to play TonyTheTiger and <3 in friendlies lol. Next time, I will have to play everyone in friendlies lol.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol Yeah man... I honestly didn't epect that.. You became a beast you. That was hard as crap.
Usually dittos are semi-easy for me. And I felt like I was playing at my best or close to it...
Of coure the ending was fitting for d3 ditto grand finals matches lmao
yea fat people sittin on each other to death. lol

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Quick Question
What all from the live feed got recorded?
All of it?
Random bits and pieces?
Finals?
Curious cause i need a video of me and i dont wanna search through all 10 videos to find out they aint there >__>
I also know that tv 5 was recording for a while right?
GDX when are you gonna be posting those?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well since i didnt enter singles or doubles D: i dont really have anything to say about them
the matches i watched were mostly boring except co18/red vs afro/brickman *lol* those were awesome ;D, and polmex vs that lucas player that was funny too xD. anyway uhmmmmm

Afro- When guilty gear comes to gigs it's going to be dizzy all day =pppp also good **** with wario but the matchup IS NOT 70/30!!!! x)
Seibrik- you're too funny but stick with dedede **** metaknight D:
Zip- we didnt play not once 0__________0 lame ._.
Mero- We need to team next gigs we could definately get top 5 awesome Rob vs Kirby =]
ZMT- lulz 2-2 or 1-2 it doesn't matter kuz we got ICEE's ;DDD
Stafu- too good in teams your marth is a beast man
GDX- good stuff good stuff
Acorn- Lulz TVC all day. I wanna play you in this x)
King Red- you owe me a dollar :p lulz jk. Too chill irl and its a shame we didnt get to play v-v MM next gigs fershure
Mampman- sorry i kept calling you MAPMAN but im bad with names DDDDD: also good **** with fox *yeah i saw you work co18 ;)*
D-Torr- WHERES THE TALLEST GUY IN THE ROOM lulz good **** in teams
Drew- you were that zelda player that owned my peach x) good ****
Masky- SHTB is the gayest thing since melee marth. GG's xD
HungryBox- Improvement 0_0 good **** hungry we need to play slaps next gigs ;D
KBM- KILLER BLACK MUDKIPZ
Enigma- You boring person you
Chops- i hate rap music but......i love it =]
Melee Players- YOU GUYS KNOW MY ROY AND MEWTWO ARE TOO GOOD STOP LAUGHING AT ME :mad: lol
great gigs but seriously im gunning for top spot next gigs i've hella improved can't wait to see how everyone did though =]
Im moving back to florida when school lets out x)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiroshi - It sucks how you got camped man but that's Brawl. Kyon is right though, you need to play more, your Kirby is already good, it could be much better though.
my kirby has been consistently failing me at every tourny so im not sure what your talking about?

I SUCK AT BRAWL SO HARDCORE.

its official, i am a complete and utter random scrub at brawl. This is my 2ND!!! gigs where i got dead lat place!!!!!

I AM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

considering my standings in melee, this is so embarassing to me.

-hiro

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
D-Torr- WHERES THE TALLEST GUY IN THE ROOM lulz good **** in teams
Thanks, Albino. Me and StaFu should've done better though, stupid Norfair. :mad: It's all good because me and StaFu are taking doubles at next gigs.

my kirby has been consistently failing me at every tourny so im not sure what your talking about?

I SUCK AT BRAWL SO HARDCORE.

its official, i am a complete and utter random scrub at brawl. This is my 2ND!!! gigs where i got dead lat place!!!!!

I AM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

considering my standings in melee, this is so embarassing to me.

-hiro
:( I got dead last too. However, I understand what you are talking about because you were consistently good in Melee.

Come to the lounge and ****, go to GDX/HRNut's and practice, do whateva to get betta. You should'nt be this bad.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Shout outz (with a "z")

ZTD (my crew)
Good **** everyone on your first tourney. I say '****' a lot at tourneys. Virg keep beasting like that. Everyone else you are at our level at least, so shut up.

Hiroshi - I'm still pissed at our match. We'll have to get some melee going at some point.
Monk - ****... close first and second match, had me on the edge of my seat. I gave the third match too easy but I'll be working on my zelda. I wish we could have gotten some friendlies in after that; those matches are just so intense.
Shine - Sorry man, sheik verus meta I'm not going to win by going at you head on. I didn't pay fifteen dollar to give away wins. Good matches.
Ed - Your sheik is awesome and your zelda is really good too. Wish I got to play some more matches with you. I kinda disappeared to keep an eye on my crew mates. Next time you are up here definitely drop me a line.

Hbox, you ate my sheik in friendlies casual as hell too. grats on 2nd.
Tony, all your matches I caught were good. Keep that up.

Colbo - nice seeing you again, didn't get to play you but your meta is awesome.
Sheer - as always fun friendlies.
skratch, Dop - you don't even get on the boards I'm sure, but playing you guys makes me want to get back into melee, you guys have really stepped up your game.
Otru - didn't get any matches at all but good running into you again.
A-L - like wise.

All the sheik mains. Stop being so amazing.
Zelda mains, how do you do it?

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
lio was good, but his projectiles were annoying as fawk.
ryo was good, but claiming hes the best ike, is well.... probably right, I would like a serious MM with him, I really was underestimating him in our friendly.
lol, I will take that as a compliment. Your G&W is pretty sick and I learned a lot from it considering im picking him up. Dont expect a SD next time we play :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
crazy peach :O
hey dude good games, your peach is sick (I'm the pikachu player with the tag PIKA)
yea, kei is sick with peach. He was sick with peach many months ago, but hasnt come to a gigs in like 6-7 months

Ill try to do some vids when i get home today. Although im not gonna spend ALL night once i get off of work and finish errands, because i have to watch Heroes at 9pm

Top Bottom