• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

PolMex23

Smash Champion
but if you think about it we were bound to face each other no matter what...

thats just how hard we *****...

Lol imagine if ed made it...we would have all been knocked out by each other =)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ok, ty gdx an everyone live streaming but id rather would have had every ****ING THING RECORDED//

YOU SERIOUS? U ****ING SERIOUS?

NOTHING WAS ****ING RECORDED GOOD JOB ******S

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
wasnt TV 5 recorded??
ppl need to see me vs. polmex
i thought iwas gonna win after i 3stocked u :( but den u did wacky polmex **** :)
my apprentice :)

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
That was a friggin tight first tourny lol......I learned alot

just some quick shoutouts....

GDX- THANK YOU for the diddy ditto, trust me, I hate them too lmao....but I had to take on a top diddy hahaaa toooo good man.

Kei- I HATE PEACH...HAAATE. your amazing man, thnx for some peach practice lol great match

DREADZ- yo, much respect for your falco, and thnx for the diddy compliment. I'd love to do friendlies next gigabits.

great matches to all the others. mad fun. and doubles were awesome. hopefully Dade County will get some top placings next gigs lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
everyone gets mad props..

but the most props im going to give, is to the samus player. OMG best samus in the world. He was more than amazing. HRNUT saw him too. he made samus broken, it was ****ty to fight him, because he limited my options and I would kill him at like 90% and he would kill GW at like 180 lol.

lio was good, but his projectiles were annoying as fawk.
ryo was good, but claiming hes the best ike, is well.... probably right, I would like a serious MM with him, I really was underestimating him in our friendly.

I lost to chops I think i got 4th in doubles with mk18 and 9th in singles... dunno. Not too shabby, I dont play this game.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
sucks nothing was recorded cuz people are ****ing ********///

NExt time use the ****ing dazzle please I DONT ****ING CARE BOUT ******S WATCHING LIVE BRAWL MATCHES record the sit Keith please

****!!! HBOIX JUAN TY BUT YOUR STUPID ****!!!!!!! WHy didnt you ****ing press record?,,,,!!! ****sdvnl'asdnkl'

OverLade

Smash Hero
It was the decision of whoever was there at the time to make sure ish was recorded. And to my knowledge GDX and CO were supposed to be recording on other TVs.

Sorry Polmex, ur **** was epic I hope someone has it (someone watching might've recorded).

Anyone know how to save ustream video so I can upload it to youtube?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
it was nice for my first gigs i guess.

i did horrible,
and i definitely need a lot of practice and i need to learn a lot of matchups.

it was nice meeting some people from the boards too.

until next gigs.

cheers.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
It was the decision of whoever was there at the time to make sure ish was recorded. And to my knowledge GDX and CO were supposed to be recording on other TVs.

Sorry Polmex, ur **** was epic I hope someone has it (someone watching might've recorded).

Anyone know how to save ustream video so I can upload it to youtube?
give me the link?

I'm positive that neoretix's TubeHunter, (a program to rip any flash file, and streaming video and youtube-esque videos are flash.) might be able to record it if it in fact ends.

but if the stream/video was hours and hours of time it would take really long to save/convert/cut into sections, and if the frame rate was slow or buggy I don't think it'd be a good idea.

link to the stream/or whatnot?

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Seibrik and Afro thunda make me wail ^^

Im not going to lie...I didnt respect you guys as a team until the third match...big mistake.

Yea...but good stuff...you guys should have beat afro an seib...but nice zelda keep it up.

It's fine. Usually when people see either a girl playing or generally girl team characters people come to the conclusion that we suck, but i'm glad at least you and others can see we contradict that.

Thanks! I know that win should of been ours, but theres always next time. It was my first gigs with my actual partner so i know next time will be better.

OverLade

Smash Hero
give me the link?

I'm positive that neoretix's TubeHunter, (a program to rip any flash file, and streaming video and youtube-esque videos are flash.) might be able to record it if it in fact ends.

but if the stream/video was hours and hours of time it would take really long to save/convert/cut into sections, and if the frame rate was slow or buggy I don't think it'd be a good idea.

link to the stream/or whatnot?
I posted it but it was saved in sections, not the whole thing so no biggie.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
TV 4 was on live stream but wasnt being recorded the whole time...HOW ****ING STUPID IS THAT???

ONLY STUPID WHITE PEOPLE DO THAT WTF ****ING *******

Tv 5 was on so yea our matches will be put up dont worry rude boi

BUT HOW CAN YOU ****ING LIVE STREAM FOR PEOPLE BEATING OFF TO BRAWL AN NOT RECORD????????/

**** YOU ****ING STUPID PEOPLE COME ON ****>...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCXK

MI HATE STUPID ****ING PEOPLE I HATE THEM .... ****

DBS good **** bro, but our matches wasnt recorded cuz ****ing ******* run **** my god...****

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
TV 4 was on live stream but wasnt being recorded the whole time...HOW ****ING STUPID IS THAT???

ONLY STUPID WHITE PEOPLE DO THAT WTF ****ING *******

Tv 5 was on so yea our matches will be put up dont worry rude boi

BUT HOW CAN YOU ****ING LIVE STREAM FOR PEOPLE BEATING OFF TO BRAWL AN NOT RECORD????????/

**** YOU ****ING STUPID PEOPLE COME ON ****>...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCXK

MI HATE STUPID ****ING PEOPLE I HATE THEM .... ****

DBS good **** bro, but our matches wasnt recorded cuz ****ing ******* run **** my god...****
my n!gga u was on fire dat tourney. u impressed me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this was my worst gigs since...well, my first gigs, back in april of last year.

redhalberd/mampam, you guys gotta learn to stop bugging me for the live stream. I swear to god i wanted to punch a hole in the wall when one of you would talk to me during every tourney match i had with a stream problem

I also wanna give huge props to the samus player. So sick nasty. that samus vs MK fight where he 2 stocked the MK and ended the match in a spike...jesus

props to lady legion. I think she was the best zelda there (no offense drew)

so happy to see so many people i havnt seen in so long. And i do have a job and **** to do, so the matches arent gonna be up immediately of what i recorded on TV 5. As for TV 4. The live stream was reset so much cause it kept messing up that im not sure what parts were recorded.
I actually just got to my home as i make this post, as ive been out of town since the tourney.

the finals were the dumbest thing ive ever seen in my life. D3 is such a dumb character, and a d3 ditto is just ********. I didnt even play a D3 in tourney and i hate the character. But grats to CO anyway for winning

PolMex23

Smash Champion
CO18 wont infinite me....so i like him....

GDX **** live stream just ****ing dazzle everything....it would have been the same but better...

LadyLegion

Smash Ace

redhalberd/mampam, you guys gotta learn to stop bugging me for the live stream. I swear to god i wanted to punch a hole in the wall when one of you would talk to me during every tourney match i had with a stream problem

I also wanna give huge props to the samus player. So sick nasty. that samus vs MK fight where he 2 stocked the MK and ended the match in a spike...jesus

so happy to see so many people i havnt seen in so long. And i do have a job and **** to do, so the matches arent gonna be up immediately of what i recorded on TV 5. As for TV 4. The live stream was reset so much cause it kept messing up that im not sure what parts were recorded.
I actually just got to my home as i make this post, as ive been out of town since the tourney.

the finals were the dumbest thing ive ever seen in my life. D3 is such a dumb character, and a d3 ditto is just ********. I didnt even play a D3 in tourney and i hate the character. But grats to CO anyway for winning

Thank you sooo much for the compliment x33 This inspires me to go to more tourneys. ^^

OverLade

Smash Hero

Sorry just I was really hyped with it all. I understand that a lot of you didnt care about the livestream, but the idea was that everything got recorded on Ustream.

My apologies to anyone who didnt get a match recorded. But in March we're GONNA need to have livestream so we gotta find a way to record with both a dazzle and livestream at the same time.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
idk, i dont care...

lets say an epic match between drew an me went down...oh ****...wasnt recorded...

DBS doing string combos on my snake...me power shielding farts...me baiting into grabs...him doing things that he wasnt supposed to do...him beating me on BF, me taking him to amazing stage for 3rd match...

Oh ****, wasnt recorded...

The Best Luigi player right now against top 3 mario in the nation going three rounds on Battlefield like men ...match 1 lasting a intense 6min50 secs..

2nd match where i took control at the end with 2 upBs an last one with a pre running roll read...

3rd match where i had the lead than Monk amazing come back than me sneaking a nair beating him to an UpSMASH NO ONE WILL EVER

****ING SEE IT AGAIN AND ****ERS ARE SO ****ING STUPUID N****L YOU HBOX YOU STUPID **** HOW COULD YOU DO THAT U HAD TO PRESS ONE ****ING BUTTON YOU **** TARD TY FOR THE SHIRT BUT ****!!!! FUFCKCCACA

come on

Linguini

Smash Master
mike you fail dawg

i dont know why i went to this, lol i ended up playing all cfal in the brackets but he sucks d!ck in brawl.

i might start playing brawl again, so expect to see my dk back in the top spots again.........

Top Bottom