• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
polmex, im sorry in one of the many many times the live stream ****ed up, that i personally forgot to click the "start recording" button. My bad. you can be mad at me about that. It was no one elses fault but mine, because i was always the one to reset the live stream. After i reset it and i saw the video was working, i just walked away to do something else and i forgot to check. I havnt logged into ustream yet so i dont even know what parts were recorded

And i did care about the live stream, but i hate being talked to while im in a tourney match, especially one that im losing/very close.

it may have been wrong for me to say legion is better than drew, but i do think legion plays smarter than drew does. Ive played legion before, and i played drew yesterday. and she plays smarter. Take that as you will

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
polmex, im sorry in one of the many many times the live stream ****ed up, that i personally forgot to click the "start recording" button. My bad. you can be mad at me about that. It was no one elses fault but mine, because i was always the one to reset the live stream. After i reset it and i saw the video was working, i just walked away to do something else and i forgot to check. I havnt logged into ustream yet so i dont even know what parts were recorded

And i did care about the live stream, but i hate being talked to while im in a tourney match, especially one that im losing/very close.

it may have been wrong for me to say legion is better than drew, but i do think legion plays smarter than drew does. Ive played legion before, and i played drew yesterday. and she plays smarter. Take that as you will
which matches were recorded on tv 5?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that kinda doesnt make sense but yeah

<_< u did lose to drew
i got home like an hour or so ago and i havnt hooked anything up, so i dont know what was recorded. Im watching the superbowl, or at least trying to. I'll worry about it tomorrow

Legion plays smarter than Drew. Drew knows the diddy matchup better than her so he would do better against me. Its just that simple

Life After Death

Smash Champion
propz to c018 for winning. kids a beast. redhalberd for being too chill IRL u have maddd potential. i can see u ****** in the future easily.

afro and seibrik can be beaten in teeams. its just thats theres no good combination of good players teamign agaisnt them ever the best combo ever was co18/redhalberd butthey aint as exp as afro or seibrik. hrnut/c018/master raven can potentially beat em. or me/hrnut/c18 can prolly beat em but they know that. they still the best overall.

linguini is back with dk so be ready to get owned people!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
me an anyone you mentioned can win what the **** you talking about elam?

you ever watch me in teams?

Watch my snake in teams please

especially the luigi

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i cant wait to see linguini's DK again

i think d3 standing infinites need to be banned at every tourney in FL, if they arent already

OverLade

Smash Hero
propz to c018 for winning. kids a beast. redhalberd for being too chill IRL u have maddd potential. i can see u ****** in the future easily.

afro and seibrik can be beaten in teeams. its just thats theres no good combination of good players teamign agaisnt them ever the best combo ever was co18/redhalberd butthey aint as exp as afro or seibrik. hrnut/c018/master raven can potentially beat em. or me/hrnut/c18 can prolly beat em but they know that. they still the best overall.

linguini is back with dk so be ready to get owned people!
In March we're gonna givem a run for their money.

If Razer comes I call dibs on him. Then plus teams like Hrnut/xYz/Chops/Raven/CO18/Ally/Hbox/Rx.

And of course Monk and Polmex. Its comin.

edit:
i cant wait to see linguini's DK again
Yeah I really wanted to play his DK. It looked mad good in vids.

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
everyone gets mad props..

but the most props im going to give, is to the samus player. OMG best samus in the world. He was more than amazing. HRNUT saw him too. he made samus broken, it was ****ty to fight him, because he limited my options and I would kill him at like 90% and he would kill GW at like 180 lol.

lio was good, but his projectiles were annoying as fawk.
ryo was good, but claiming hes the best ike, is well.... probably right, I would like a serious MM with him, I really was underestimating him in our friendly.

I lost to chops I think i got 4th in doubles with mk18 and 9th in singles... dunno. Not too shabby, I dont play this game.
Awesome stuff. the samus player is my friend and training partner "Spaceghost". we were all talking about his match with you, your awesome man, my friend had mad props for you too but he boesn't have an account lol we were all laffing at him for spamming z airs......he was to scared to f smash you hahhaaa.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
DBS!!! i was trying to call you last night you wouldnt pick up =(

i was gonna tell you to go to the tv wit da stream so i could watch you =(

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the compliment Darvon! its what im hoping to show FL. I would really like to zelda ditto lady leigon the next time we're down at gigs. I want to see how we'd both do!

Great Matches to all! I had a blast doing doubles and singles and everybody was mad straight! Tallahassee did extremely well this time round, im happy for everyone!

Shoutouts:

Mampm: Great doubles set and great money match, your snake is awesome! i realllllllyyyyy need to learn that matchup!

Radix: ill get you next time, great set though!

Seibrik: we didn't get to play, but i want to play you the next time we're down at GIGS!

Lio: Playing you in doubles was mad fun, your toon link is still the best one that i know!

Lizardface: YOu were on fire! i saw you wrecking left and right! good **** man!

DBS: great Job: you got the farthest in singles out of all of us! really awesome man! You're the best smoke buddy a guy could have!

Deadweight: YOu've gotten alot better, welcome to Fluxxed UP! gald to have you on the team, and you wrecked. But don't roll into IKE forward smashes

MrFTW: You did well this time, but you gotta watch out for ICIES!!!!

KBM & FUCT: you did an awesome job for your first gigs!

JSSN: Good **** in teams my friend! we need to keep this **** up! we came pretty **** close this time around! Zelda and Pit = ****!

OH AND **** ALL OF YOU TALLY GUYS FOR SLANDERING MY NAME AT GIGS!!!!! XD LOL!!!!!

To all the players i played in doubles and singles: Great **** every single one of my matches were epic.

To all the new people i met: you're all we're pretty cool, and all the JAX players i met i hope to see you next week at PHB!

i got home like an hour or so ago and i havnt hooked anything up, so i dont know what was recorded. Im watching the superbowl, or at least trying to. I'll worry about it tomorrow

Legion plays smarter than Drew. Drew knows the diddy matchup better than her so he would do better against me. Its just that simple
I've played diddy all of twice in my smashing career! i just seriously thought about how to beat diddy the last time i played you at PHB. i don't know if that qualifies for knowing the matchup, but its cool.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh i see, were you wario?

the only wario i seen besides afros was a wario vs falco o_0

if i didnt see you i proly wasnt looking x]

Master Raven

Smash Master
CO18 told me Seibrik went mostly MK, although he also told me he went DDD a few times so technically it counts.

FL is DDD land. :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, drew got rocked in team names. its worse than anything ive ever had against me in tourneys :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord
Thanks for the compliment Darvon! its what im hoping to show FL. I would really like to zelda ditto lady leigon the next time we're down at gigs. I want to see how we'd both do!

Great Matches to all! I had a blast doing doubles and singles and everybody was mad straight! Tallahassee did extremely well this time round, im happy for everyone!

Shoutouts:

Radix: ill get you next time, great set though!
oh ok, your the one i played in tourney. sorry i lost track i played like 4 diff zeldas there lol.
redhal, we need to play more, too bad your way out in tampa. The only time we played it was like half a match hahah
- radiX

Dedede, Dedede, and Dedede?

Wow, too good.
3 dededes is one thing but imagine having to watch all those sets!! :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
Once I get out to tournies all this D3 bull**** is gonna stop.

MK and Falco all day. Check out ur go**** tier list. :p

<3 Brick/CO/Hbox

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Zelda!!!

oh ok, your the one i played in tourney. sorry i lost track i played like 4 diff zeldas there lol.
redhal, we need to play more, too bad your way out in tampa. The only time we played it was like half a match hahah
- radiX

3 dededes is one thing but imagine having to watch all those sets!! :p

Im looking forward for that ditto too! But also, I think Drew and I are very different Zelda's and love watching new Characters especially other than D3's and MK's all over the place. Drews playing style is nice, from what I saw, and I hope to progress as well. ^^

Masky

Smash Master
Can anyone get the vids on Ustream to work?

The site loads and everything but then nothing plays or shows signs of teh vid actually loading... :(

I wish I could've made this... :(
Try pausing and unpausing when it's sitting there with a blank screen, that made it work for me

on another note, I'm never losing to a Falco again in a tournament... except for Redhalberd if I ever have to play him lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Can anyone get the vids on Ustream to work?

The site loads and everything but then nothing plays or shows signs of teh vid actually loading... :(

I wish I could've made this... :(
Me too; I'd have chomped on some Dededes.

Top Bottom