• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill eventually try to get the vids off of ustream if it stops being an ***, but i plan to upload those 5 vids

probably dreadz vs polmex first cause it was more entertaining for me personally to watch than the other 4. although chops box taunting DBS 3 times in a row was pretty funny

oh, and i recorded chops vs DBS, not chops vs polmex. that was a typo earlier

Edit: What was the program that flatsoda mentioned that can rip the video from a streaming website into an actual file? imma try that to get this crap off of ustream

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
*gives gdx props and to dtorr stafu kyon coco hiroshi zoro :3*

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
awww my ike didn't get record?? it was a badass set with dreadz....close games!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
you crazy. i don't like melee kirby... :(

I can't believe how kirby went from **** to being pure broken-ness

How do you win with her? It's like playing a light weight bowser with no upB out of shield and poor air options.
She's just that good, I think that was the zelda player that gave seibrik and afro a run for their money in teams...I don't think afro's had to watch with no lives and hope brik pulls off the win before anyway.

Lizard

Smash Ace
im trying to figure out how to get the vids off of ustream to youtube..theres a "convenient" link to upload it directly to youtube, but that **** hasnt moved in hours, and i dunno if its gonna work ever. As for matches from the VCR, i have:

Afro vs Hbox
Chops vs Polmex
Afro vs Redhalberd
Dreadz vs polmex
Afro vs polmex

the tourney went on kinda long, so it only recorded the first 6 hours of singles on that VCR. everyone who played after that wasnt recorded
Unacceptable! lol

So the world will never see the Lizard vs. FUCT Mansion match? Anytime a Lucario player gets kills by a STUPID hitbox out of DK's Fsmash (killed by rolling behind my Fsmash, and getting smacked by DK's A-ss,) It must be on youtube. Tell me you got it!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Unacceptable! lol

So the world will never see the Lizard vs. FUCT Mansion match? Anytime a Lucario player gets kills by a STUPID hitbox out of DK's Fsmash (killed by rolling behind my Fsmash, and getting smacked by DK's A-ss,) It must be on youtube. Tell me you got it!
i did see it on the videotape. ill rerecord and upload that one too. i forgot about the *** fsmash :laugh:

Lizard

Smash Ace
Awesome. Thanks for the recordings GDX. the other two matches on (Battlefield?) and Delphino were great as well.

Let me know what the title of the video will be when you release it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Awesome. Thanks for the recordings GDX. the other two matches on (Battlefield?) and Delphino were great as well.

Let me know what the title of the video will be when you release it.
itll be Lizard (Ness/DK) vs Fuct (Lucario). probably in 2 parts cause youtube is gay. I'll rerecord it today, but i have no power on how long it will take to upload

imma download that tubehunter thing today and rip those videos off of ustream. watching recorded vids on that website is such a pain.

if its even recorded, im not gonna upload the winners/grand finals. Sorry to hbox and co18, but i refuse to upload that much garbage in video form.

nick, afro actually played hbox with kirby. I didnt know afro even played kirby, and he was doing alright against hbox. With practice im sure you can own the D3s

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
itll be Lizard (Ness/DK) vs Fuct (Lucario). probably in 2 parts cause youtube is gay. I'll rerecord it today, but i have no power on how long it will take to upload

imma download that tubehunter thing today and rip those videos off of ustream. watching recorded vids on that website is such a pain.

if its even recorded, im not gonna upload the winners/grand finals. Sorry to hbox and co18, but i refuse to upload that much garbage in video form.

nick, afro actually played hbox with kirby. I didnt know afro even played kirby, and he was doing alright against hbox. With practice im sure you can own the D3s
Yo, GDX~

I'm gonna upload it today with the serial and all.
I'll post a megaupload link, (rapidshare only allows it to be downloaded 10 times, maybe other people want it)

it's easy to use, just open tube hunter,
load the video on the page
if it doesnt pop up with a window to download what you want, what file to convert it to and where to save it, just refresh.

hit ok, and let it ride.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
here's an update look at the sig :laugh:

@gdx

Yeah when i was picking kirby up i almost beat hbox with him but i suicided at 0% 1st stock but im 100% sure if i learn him well enough ill do well, i like falco but thats too much camping even for me

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Neoretix Tubehunter.

Alright, get ready for the megapost.

well not really.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS:

skip step 1 obviously.

remember this should work for various flash based videos,

such as myspace, youtube*, facebook, dailymotion, and so forth.
it even works for music players on myspace, so you can rip songs, but be sure to change to .mp3 of course, and select the song after opening TubeHunter.

*for youtube, you must save file as .avi, .mpg or .wmv! no other files will convert.
I do believe converting to an MP4 might work, for iPods and the sort. You may also download videos into mp3 format, if you like the song from a video. etc.

you guys get the point.

link:
DOWNLOAD TUBEHUNTER

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
kirby is a good counter for ddd. i just happen to fall for hbox's tricks, but they are starting to becoming sort of predicatable. i gotta get better. and hrnut, i don't know if any of us can learn the ways of chu, but we can try. if his kirby can do, so can we. ddd is going down next gigs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo, GDX~

I'm gonna upload it today with the serial and all.
I'll post a megaupload link, (rapidshare only allows it to be downloaded 10 times, maybe other people want it)

it's easy to use, just open tube hunter,
load the video on the page
if it doesnt pop up with a window to download what you want, what file to convert it to and where to save it, just refresh.

hit ok, and let it ride.
Edit: Nevermind, you already posted the link. lol thanks

Dreadz, the only vids i have on youtube so far are you vs polmex, and afro vs redhalberd. Ill upload some more today. The closest to being uploaded are chops vs dbs and afro vs hbox. Ill be also ripping the vids that were on the streaming tv today, and i dont know what is in there, since i dont know which times i actually hit the start recording button during the stream

any videos i upload will be on my youtube, www.youtube.com/gamedragonx

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
remember this should work for various flash based videos,

such as myspace, youtube*, facebook, dailymotion, and so forth.
it even works for music players on myspace, so you can rip songs, but be sure to change to .mp3 of course, and select the song after opening TubeHunter.

*for youtube, you must save file as .avi, .mpg or .wmv! no other files will convert.
I do believe converting to an MP4 might work, for iPods and the sort. You may also download videos into mp3 format, if you like the song from a video. etc.

you guys get the point.

link:
DOWNLOAD TUBEHUNTER
I love you. :bee: I have many favorites on youtube that belong on my Ipod.

Gindler

Smash Champion
kirby is a good counter for ddd. i just happen to fall for hbox's tricks, but they are starting to becoming sort of predicatable. i gotta get better. and hrnut, i don't know if any of us can learn the ways of chu, but we can try. if his kirby can do, so can we. ddd is going down next gigs.
Kirby's Bair > Yoshi

*decides to pick up kirby*

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
O.o

How do you win with her? It's like playing a light weight bowser with no upB out of shield and poor air options.
Because it's easy and shes nothing like Bowser. Her upB gets her out of alot of situations and is easy to maneuver. She doesn't necessarily need so many air options. Shes powerful enough

Top Bottom